Recycling Day - Cover

Recycling Day

by DeYaKen

Copyright© 2012 by DeYaKen

Fiction Sex Story: A man escapes from a sexless marriage

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Author's note

This story is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters and any real person living or dead is purely coincidental.

I am deeply indebted to Juicy Starchild for her critique, editing and generally making my story a better read

It was 7.45am on a Friday and I could hear people outside, putting out their bins ready for the rubbish collection. I sat up, swung my legs over the side of the bed and was about to get up when I felt her hand on my arm.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To put the bins out, it's recycling day."

"The bin men come more often than I do around here. Come back to bed."

Something was definitely wrong. Jane and I had been married for nearly fifty years and in all that time I had never heard her use the word come in that context. Orgasm, yes, but come, never. I lay down beside her. If I wasn't mistaken she had more or less told me that she wanted sex. Another first for the day. She propped herself up on one elbow then brought her head down and kissed me. Tenderly at first, then again more passionately. I hadn't had a kiss like that in a long time. Many's the day that I had longed for such a kiss and now as our tongues danced a sensuous rhumba I was being treated to more passion than I had received in many years. She moved easily, kissing her way down my chest. Each kiss carried a small amount of magic and I found myself getting hard. These days I couldn't normally get hard without the help of the little blue pills. Use it or lose it, the doctor had said. Short of rape I got precious little opportunity to use it, so lose it I did. Now and again I might wake with the old six o'clock erection, but most times nothing.

I had loved Jane since the day I first met her. Yeah, there have been some tough times. We had three boys who are now big, strapping lads. It was after they were born, and we decided not to have any more, that the sex gradually dried up. I'd tried looking for other women, even found one or two, but I just couldn't do it. I tried, I really did. It takes a certain type of man to fuck a woman for the sake of it, to ignore the feelings of the woman he loves merely to satisfy the cravings of his cock. I'm not that type of man, no matter how much I want to be. One gave me a decent blowjob but, when it came to putting my dick in her pussy, my cock just wilted and I couldn't do it. Some of the women had urged me to leave her and once I even found myself a bedsit to live in. When it came down to it I couldn't do that either. I guess I really loved her.

Running my hands over her shoulders and hips excited me. Placing my hand on the stomach, that had three times been swollen with my sons, aroused me. Running my hands over her hips and arse had me hard as a rock, and squeezing her breasts and fondling her nipples would have me leaking pre-cum. She was always the only woman who could do this, right up to the time when my dick would no longer perform unaided.

Over the years more of my pleasures were denied to me. She didn't like having her breasts fondled. Stimulating her pussy was out unless she was "very relaxed". Morning sex was out because she didn't like it, then as years went by it was her arthritis that prevented it. Sex at night inevitably prevented her from sleeping and she would be unbearable for days.

She cried the day I returned from the doctor and told her they could find nothing wrong and that my inability to get a decent erection was down to lack of use. She knew how much it means to be able to perform the basic function of a man.

"So it's all my fault, then."

I couldn't say, "No, it isn't," though god knows I wanted to. However, none of this made any difference. The sex didn't get any more plentiful, and many of my little blue pills were wasted. Yet now here she was, taking control and making me think that I had gone back forty years.

Jane's head was now on my stomach while her left hand stroked my dick and massaged my balls. To my surprise my cock was rock hard and jerking as she stroked it. Her head moved down a little further and she started to gently kiss the tip of my cock, sucking up the fluid oozing from it. She took my dick firmly in her right hand. She pushed the foreskin down and took the head of my cock into her mouth. Now I was totally confused, this had never happened to me before. I had always wanted it, but the couple of times I'd tried she made it clear she thought it was dirty. Now it was as if she had been doing it all our married life.

She looked up at my face. "I want you to make love to me now, John."

She knelt beside me and swung one leg over. There were no groans of pain from the arthritis, or even any slowness. She reached down and fed my cock into her hot, wet pussy and started to move up and down. I pushed her nightie up so I could put my hands on her naked hips. She reached down and took hold of the bottom of her nightie, with her arms crossed the way women do. She lifted her arms and removed the nightie. She sat astride me, completely naked for the first time in many years. I looked at her body. Her tits swung as she rocked back and forth on me. Yes, they were saggy tits, but they were her saggy tits and that made them beautiful. I raised my hands to fondle their softness, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs as I did so. Her nipples hardened and her downward movements became more forceful.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.