Sitter Sex-ed - Cover

Sitter Sex-ed

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My sister and I had a babysitter who not only stayed with us, she taught us all about sex, even bringing us together to enjoy one another in such a beautiful, intimate way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Babysitter  

The next afternoon, it was Saturday, Karen came back over at four and around five our parents left for their club date.

She got Teri and me together and told us that we could get out of our clothes if we wanted to and she would show us some more about how to make each other happy with our bodies.

I was immediately stripped and Teri was pretty quickly as well.

"Do you think I should take mine off, too?" she asked and we both agreed. I sat there in the family room, naked with my sister, as I watched this pretty college girl take her clothes off.

Then, she held her arms out and said, "Here I am, what do you think?"

Well, she looked pretty hot to me, about my height, five-six, and nice and rounded, no, not chubby, not at all, just nice curves and beautiful boobs, larger than my sister's.

"Zach, why don't you start with oral on your sister? You two can kiss and make out a little first, let's all go and get into bed in the guest room, okay?"

We went down the hall, my sister holding my hand, after all, we were more than just brother and sister now, and soon we were all in bed together and Teri and I were kissing and feeling each other.

I also felt Karen's hand moving under the sheet between us, touching us both, feeling around, it was really sexy. My sister's hand held my dick and I felt Karen's come there as well.

Teri let go and Karen's hand took over rubbing it as I reached around my sister for Karen's boob.

We made out for a few more minutes, then Karen said it was time for me to get my sister off so I crawled between her legs and began licking and tonguing her pussy.

"Hold her open, Zach, use your fingers to gently ease her open and get your tongue in as far as you can and wiggle it around, like you did last time," she told me and the effect was immediate as my sister began moaning and moving under me. "Flick it back and forth. Is that good, Teri?" she asked my sister.

"Oh, it's wonderful, just feels better than anything," she moaned.

"See, Zach, that's how you can make your sister feel really good, make her cum, just keep doing it," Karen said.

My sister's pussy was nice and smooth, it felt so good under my tongue but this was making my dick hard as a rock. Then, I felt a hand take it and give a gentle squeeze, then began rubbing up and down. It had to be Karen.

Her hand was wet and slippery, maybe she put lotion on it, I couldn't tell, but it sure was feeling good.

It wasn't long before my sister began trembling and moaning, I knew she was loving what I was doing and then she started to hump and buck as she went into her orgasm, gasping and grabbing the hair on my head, pulling my face tightly into her.

"Look how happy you've made your sister, Zach. Come kiss her, then she can thank you making you feel good."

I got up, wiped across my mouth with my forearm, and got down with Teri and began kissing her. The first few times I'd kissed my sister, kissed her like a girlfriend, it felt kind of odd, out of place.

Now, though, after giving each other such wonderful sexual pleasure, it felt much better, much more normal and exciting. I think we were thinking of one another less as brother and sister and more as lovers as Karen now called us. "My two young lovers," she said when we were together giving pleasure to each other.

So, there were several more weekends where Teri and I gave each other oral sex while Karen coached us and even helped. She would often rub one or the other of us, sometimes my chest or Teri's breasts to add to the feelings we were giving to each other.

Then after we'd been doing oral sex with each other for about a month or so, one Friday night after we had eaten, she told us to go up to my room and get undressed, that she had a surprise for us.

Of course, Teri and I were naked with each other now almost all the time we were by ourselves and we licked and sucked each other every day. So, we both wondered what the surprise might be.

We were holding each other kissing when she came in my room.

"Here, this is something new," she said as she held up a box. "This is what I always used before I got on the pill. Are you two ready to have sex? Really do it?"

We both couldn't believe it.

"What is it, condoms?" Zach asked.

"No, it's called a spermicide, it kill sperms, and it comes in a little bullet-shape. Get up on your hands and knees, Teri, I'll put one in for you. I used these things all the time."

My sister got up and Karen unwrapped the little bullet thing and pressed it up into her pussy, sliding her finger up in after it as far as she could get it.

"Okay, just make out for ten minutes, then it's all ready to work. It's three after eight, so at eight thirteen, say, eight fifteen, the fun begins, guys, you lose your cherries."

"We're really going to have sex? Like I'm going to use my penis inside Teri?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, in nine or so minutes."

"Oh, wow, I've wondered if we were ever going to go all the way," Teri said, "looks like it's going to be tonight. Wow, I'm all excited, are you, Zach?"

"Yeah, I sure am, this stuff really works, huh? I never heard of it," I asked Karen.

"I used it from when I was fourteen until I was eighteen and went to college. Then I could get on the pill. Yeah, stuff's great."

Karen told us when the time was ready and Teri flopped back and spread her legs open as I got up between them and put the end of my dick right on her slit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.