Kristin and Matt's Story - Cover

Kristin and Matt's Story

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - How Did I Get Here continues with the kid's story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Size  

When we got home, we walked, arm in arm, through the gym, past my mother at the desk and went upstairs. When we got to the kitchen, Dad was just finishing up the salad for dinner.

"Dad, after supper can we have another family meeting, we have an announcement to make? With that we headed to our rooms to change. As we were heading down the hall I heard Dad pick up the phone and dial downstairs.

"I think you'd better come up here for dinner early, the kids want a meeting."

After diner, after Matt and I cleared the table, we all returned to our seats and I started to speak.

"Mom, Dad, We asked for this meeting to first thank you for making us go to high school. It was exactly what we both needed in order to grow emotionally. We had a lot of fun, met a lot of new people and made many friends. We also met some ass holes, such as the one Matt had a fight with today. The fight was about me; Matt stood up to a bully to defend my honor."

At that point, mom reached over the table, took hold of Matt's chin and turning his head from side to side, and examined his face.

"Probably have a black eye by morning, but not too bad. Is that what happen Matt?

"Yes, he called her a lezbo; said she had to be because she won't go out with him and none of the guys she dated ever got past second base with her."

That had us all laughing for a few moments, then, I continued.

"Today, I learned a lot about myself and Matt. I learned that he still loves me as much as I love him. That, although we both have dated other people, we still have strong feelings for one another. We love each other more than just as a brother and sister. We love each other as a man and a woman and would like your permission to live as such under our roof and when we go away to college."

I sat down and waited. Dad was the first to speak.

"I promised you almost four years ago that I would give you my blessing and that I would help you in any way I could, if you agreed to go to high school and date others. I have never reneged on a promise before, and I don't think you'll have any problems getting your mother to agree, as well."

"Be happy, be kind to each other, never let people try to rule your life, and Matt, never get into the ring with her if your upset with one another. She's a lot stronger and a lot more skilled than she was four years ago."

"I know; who do you think came to my rescue and kick the crap out of Brad?"

"Good" Come on Jack, let's go down stairs and check on the staff. You can stay with me until we close up for the evening. Good night you two; have fun, we'll talk about sleeping arrangements going forward tomorrow."

With that they left the kitchen and hand in hand went down stairs.

I couldn't get Matt into my room fast enough. We stood at the side of my bed; he took my face in his hands and gently at first; kissed me tenderly, then with increased passion until I thought I'd melt with desire. My hands were trembling as I tried to unfasten his belt. He released me and lifted his shirt over his head as I finally got his pants undone. They fell to the floor and I saw he had no underwear on. That beautiful cock of his was not fully erect but close to it. I fell to my knees and taking it in my hand; I put the head in my mouth and started to lick. I was rewarded for my efforts with a groan of desire. I began to move my head back and forth taking as much of him in as I could without gagging. I felt his hands gently touching my head, not forcing me, but rather guiding me to maximize his pleasure. I was enjoying the feeling of his cock in my mouth so much and the thought of his pleasure, that I almost missed his telling me to stop; that he was going to cum. I had no intention of stopping, instead I increased both the pace and the intensity of my sucking and soon I felt him stiffen. His cock began to pulsate and spurted his cum in my mouth. I sucked him until he was done, then leaned back on my ass and looking up, swallowed. It was slightly salty and a little slimy; I loved it because it came from him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.