Kristin and Matt's Story - Cover

Kristin and Matt's Story

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How Did I Get Here continues with the kid's story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Size  

I told mom Saturday morning during our work out.

"Ok, remember your promise, don't hurt him too badly. I'll keep you father occupied so you can have some privacy"

"Thanks, mom. I'm so excited I hope I can sleep tonight."

At a quarter to six Sunday morning I woke up, dressed in my workout clothes, a tank top and shorts and my robe. I went to my brother's room and tapped on the door. He opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. "Ready" I said. He nodded and we headed down to the gym in silence.

Climbing into the ring, I could tell Matt was beginning to have second thoughts about what we were about to do.

"I don't really think this is a very good idea, suppose you get hurt; what would mom and dad say?"

"Mom already knows about this and said it was ok as long as we both promised that whatever happened we would always love each other. After all we are brother and sister."

"Of course I'll always love you"

"Then it's agreed, we'll box four two minute rounds with a minute rest in between each round. The loser has to grant the winner one favor." I slipped that in at the last moment; he never questioned it.

"How are we going to determine who the winner is?"

"Either when, the other fighter quits or can no longer continue, or gets knocked out."

"Ok, sounds fair to me."

I reached outside the ring and set the timer. We then went to our respective corners. I dropped my robe and turned to look him in the eye. I think I saw a hint of uncertainty as he looked across the ring at my body. I put on my wraps and gloves and put in a mouthpiece; he did the same. Then, we each began warming up, waiting for the bell to sound the beginning of the first round.

The bell sounded and we came to the center of the ring and touched gloves. I could tell he had never done this; he was slow and unsure of himself. I'd have to go easy on him at first or this could be over way too quickly. We began to circle each other; I threw a light jab just so that he would settle down a little. It worked, he began to throw some jabs himself, all of which I blocked with my gloves. Matt seemed to grow in confidence. He hadn't been hit as of yet. He started to throw punches with both hands, with total disregard for defense. I let him go on for about twenty seconds, then, when he threw another jab, I slipped it and buried a right hook into his unprotected rib cage. The punch hit with a resounding thud. His eyes opened wide in astonishment and pain; and he backed away quickly. I could see that fear had replaced confidence. I was afraid he would quit right then and there. That was not my plan; I wanted to break him, to make him see me as an undefeatable goddess; to worship me. I had to chase him around the ring for the rest of the round. When the bell rang ending the first round, we each went to our own corner, me the supremely confident warrior, him a scared little boy. He sat on the middle rope with his head hanging. I did catch him glance up a couple of times, taking a quick peek at me.

When the bell rang for round two he got up slowly and taking a defensive stance met me in the middle of the ring. We began throwing jabs again, my three to his one. Mine were getting through to his face, his were hitting air. Half way through the round, I decided to end it. There was nothing he could do to hurt me and I saw little to gain in causing him any more pain than necessary. I forced him to the ropes with a series of light jabs. When I had him on the ropes I leaned into him and began throwing hooks to his body, not hard enough to take him out, but hard enough to make sure he knew who the boss was. That's when I noticed his erection. It was tenting out his shorts. I was turning on my big brother by beating him up. It was time; I stepped away from him allowing him to get off the ropes. He advanced slowly, his guard down to protect his sore ribs. I thought, say good night Matt, and threw a wicked right hook, that caught him flush on the jaw. He seemed to turn like a corkscrew, his head leading the way. His legs gave way and ended up on his back, out cold.

I had to work fast; I didn't know how long he would be out. I pulled off my gloves and wraps and took out my mouth piece. Then I did the same for him. I stood over him and stripped. I was so elated that I put my foot on his chest and struck a double bicep pose as if there was a crowd or a photographer present. Now for the best part, I thought; I kneeled down next to him and pulled off his shirt and his shorts. It was my turn to be awed. Who would have guessed that my brother was hung like a horse? I had read that an average cock was about five and a half inches. Matt's had to be at least eight. I hoped I hadn't bitten off more than I could chew. I took his cock in my hand and slowly began to move it up and down. It was hard, yet soft to the touch. I was beginning to pick up the pace a little when I heard him moan as he began to wake up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing. Stop, we can't do this; you're my sister."

"This is the favor that I want"

With that, I increased the tempo even more, soon, he moaned again and started to shake. His cum shot in an arc high into the air and landed on his chest and stomach. When he could finally speak he said,

"Oh god sis, that was incredible."

"That, my dear brother, was just for starters, now it's time for the main event."

I was so ready. I swung my leg over his hip and straddled him. Then I reached behind, grabbed his still erect cock and placed at the entrance of my pussy. Here we go, I thought, as I slowly began to sink onto that mighty piece of meat. It seemed to hit a little resistance as it went in. I pushed down a little harder, and with a pinch, which caused me to yelp, it began to disappear into my pussy. I continued to sink down until our pelvic bones were touching.

"Oh my god, I've never felt anything like this before. Let me get used to this."

Then, I started to lift myself up, then down again. Then up, the down. With every rise and fall my clit seemed to rub itself along his length. Soon I felt the approach of my first cum with my lover. I looked into his eyes.

"I'm coming," Panting, I dropped down on his cock until I had it all. I held still letting the feelings rush through my body. After a minute, Matt began to raise his hips and started to plunge that wonderful cock of his in and out of my pussy. I bent over and kissed him, our mouths locked together and our tongues exploring. Soon I felt another orgasm coming on. I sat up, grabbing his hands; I placed them on my tits and started to grind my pussy into him. He mauled my tits and pinched my nipples. That did it, I exploded.

"Oh God; I'm cumming."

"Me, too." I heard from Matt. Then felt his cock expand and pulsate within me. My pussy clenched and I felt spurt after spurt of his cum deep within me. I collapsed onto his chest. I could feel his heart pounding. We lay together like that for some time. Reluctantly, I had to roll off of him; my legs were beginning to cramp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.