Kristin and Matt's Story - Cover

Kristin and Matt's Story

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How Did I Get Here continues with the kid's story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Size  

It was a couple of months before my thirteenth birthday; I had just heard the story from mom as to how she and dad had met. My brain was going a mile a minute. "That's how I can get Matt to notice me." I had such a crush on him. That very night, I laid out my plans. The first, and most important thing, was for me to continue to improve as a boxer. Mom had started me on a weight lifting regime. She told me that the more muscle I had the less I had to worry about over eating and getting fat. It would also help my self esteem and my confidence level. Soon, I was benching my weight, ninety pounds, and curling twenty with each hand. That's when I started to execute my plan.

"Mom, I asked, will you teach me how to box? I want to be just like you." Boy, I laid it on thick. How could she refuse?

"Of course, dear"

From that day forward we ended every workout with a boxing lesson. How to stand; how to punch; how to move. The more I did, the more I liked it, and the more I wanted. I was getting pretty good if I do say so myself. Mom and I would spar a couple of rounds before the guy's got back from their run, so they never really knew anything about it.

Then it was time for phase two.

"Mom, you know I started my period a little while ago, but it comes and goes; I never really know when I'm going to get it."

"Honey, I know what you mean; because of my workout regime when I was young the same thing was happening to me. I'll call the doctor and get you an appointment for a physical."

Parents are so easy. By the following week I was on the pill to help regulate my period; phase two, complete.

Phase three was going to be the most difficult and the most dangerous. I had to lay it all out to mom as to what I wanted to do and why. I knew that if mom said no way, I was finished. The next day after our workout, after my lesson I asked,

"Mom, can I talk to you for a minute?" Sitting down on the canvas of the ring, we looked at each other but I hesitated.

"You can tell me anything, you know that; so just let it come out."

"Mom, I love Matt and I want him to be first, I want him to be my only;"and I laid out my entire plan.

The silence was deafening. I blew it, dammit. Then she spoke;

"Wow, that's what's been going on here for the last several months. All the training, the weights, the boxing lessons. Does he know how you feel?"

I shook my head, "he doesn't know I exist other than that I'm the girl that sits at the dining room table when we have our lessons."

"That's not true and you know it; it's just that boys don't mature as fast as girls do, and I don't think he really knows anything of or even thinks about sex. But this is a very big step in a girl's life; are you sure you want to do it so soon and with your own brother?"

"Mom, yes, he's all I ever think about at night when I..."

"It's ok dear we all do it, it's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"You do?"

"Did, I have your father now for that, and he's all I'll ever need. Let's get back to you and Matt. If I let you go through with this plan of yours; I want you to make me a couple of promises. One, you won't hurt him, ever. Two, you will be very discreet; you can never tell a soul about this. Three, you will let him make his own decision about the ever after, where I know this is leading. And, finally, if it doesn't work out for some reason, if either of you decides that the other is not the one; you will both continue to love each other as sister and brother. Do I make myself clear?"

I nodded, almost too stunned for words.

"Then, my answer is yes."

"What about dad?"

"Don't worry about your father; I'll take care of him when the time comes. For now, what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

For the next couple of months I continued my training. I was in the best shape of my life. Even the staff commented on how good and how strong I was getting. Finally, just after my birthday, I started to tease Matt about how he looked like a bean pole, he was just all arms and legs, stuff like that. I had made sure never to let him see me in my workout outfits, only in my sweats or hidden under baggy clothes; so that he had no idea of how strong I was getting. I finally, got him mad enough to challenge me to a contest.

"You're my little sister; I can beat you in anything."

"Yeah, right."

"Go ahead, you name it."

"Ok, said the spider to the fly, Sunday morning 6:00 down stairs in the boxing ring, we'll spar a couple of rounds."

"Ok Fine. Just don't come running up here crying to mom when you get hurt."

The trap snapped shut!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.