Jezebel
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Just read it.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

FORMS

Forms don't age like people. Forms are constructs made with a few strategic bits of artifact, amino acids, protein liquid, and other building blocks of life.

The mold is filled with acids, protein liquids, liquified soybeans and jello (the puddle). The bits of artifact are inserted in the puddle ... brain matter in the head, body and bone marrow in the torso, vaginal scrapings in the hip area.

Artifactual components eventually reached the stage where a new mold and a new artifact were needed.

Groups of NWO fanatics assured Jason a plentiful supply of fresh artifacts as needed. The artifact eventually died. Jason could care less.

Working in the Concentration Camps of pre-war Germany, inured him to human suffering. That he was a trifle mad worked to his benefit. No pity and a sociopathic outlook allowed him to experiment. Free rein from Herr Hitler assured no complaints from his staff.

Eventually, the handwriting on the wall said, "The Third Reich has failed. Get out while you can."

In 1943, confiscated wealth and loyal underlings transferred Jason from Germany by U-Boat to the coast off Rye, New Hampshire. Rubber boat transport to the shore and an 'unlucky' encounter with a depth charge meant no witnesses.

Previously placed Nazi spies had secretly purchased the house before the war and outfitted the cellar lab. Jason, with Swiss documentation, continued his experiments.


The mold was sealed, steamed, electrified and pressurized until the finished construct was 'decanted, ' a perfect female slave. Rich men paid high prices for Jason's products. An untraceable female with insatiable sexual habits and very few nerves to disrupt, made Jason's Girls perfect for bed or dungeon.

The group of 'J' batch forms, sold, and the six females kept, Jason relaxed, looking through a series of photographs of runaway females taken by his collectors.

All 16 year old blond 'girl next door' types, the one chosen to be the 'K' artifact would suffer indescribable pain and anguish for the remainder of her short life. The others would be sold to brothels all over the world.

One hundred eleven thousand runaways a year made for a plentiful supply. There are always girls unhappy at home.

Jezebels' artifact was 18 in January of 1945. Jezebel was discarded on April Fools Day. Learning to be a person lasted until a sweet young 18 year old out of stater walked into the Gun Shop and discussed the last 15 years with Jay.

Jay was amazed that the young fellow knew the names, prices, and collector values of the gun collection in the display case ... David bought the guns ... and Jezebel.

"Right now I need to get you away from here. I can woo you later."

When they left town, Jezebel hidden in the trunk, the men in the Power Wagon stayed. In the Tower Suite at the Hotel. Jason's' days were numbered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.