The Guardian - Cover

The Guardian

Copyright© 2012 by Dreaw Mac

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Matt Wilson knew he was different when he hit 13 4 years later came the day his life changed forever NOTE: codes will be added as they appear in the story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Dad raced over and caught her before she hit the floor; he looked at me with a question in his eyes.

I said "Later, dad, Sarah will be alright. I just made her like me so she can heal, otherwise she would die. I'll explain it all later, I promise. I looked at Sarah and the wound on her neck had begun to heal, so too the other cuts and bruises

I tried looking into her mind, but all I found was a jumble of thoughts and emotions. All this was caused by the drugs and would take a while to heal, but at least it was a healing coma now. So leaving dad to attend to mum, I picked up Sarah and carried her to her room and changed my grip so I could hold her with one hand and use the other to pull back the covers, and then I placed her gently on the bed and pulled the covers over her and leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

'Rest up, little sister, don't worry I'll always protect you with my life, sleep tight'

I made it back to the lounge room just as mum was coming around; she looked up at me with that same question.

"Alright," I said "I guess it's time for an explanation."

So I told them what GEN had told me, and they were shocked to say the least, but before I could say any more mum came in with a question "So, if as you say you changed Sarah, what does that make her now?"

Well, she was always the same as me, but like me her kora DNA was suppressed by our parents before they died, it was just waiting for my DNA to reactivate. It was the only way to save her. In case you didn't notice, we heal remarkably fast; also we have other attributes and abilities such as enhanced strength, speed and agility, telepathy, and TK (telekinesis)."

Then I dropped the other shoe, "and you are both the same as us, just waiting to be activated."

Well, that certainly got their attention!

Dad changed the subject "Well what do we do now?" he asked.

"Well, first things first, I have to deal with the rest of the gang that did this to Sarah. And then we have to prepare to move. It's not secure enough here for us, plus one of the guys is in a car out front watching the house, so they know where Sarah is. Don't worry about moving things or finding a house. GEN will transport you and Sarah there. GEN has been planning for this for a while; we/he bought a house out in the country."

Before I could continue mom said "You shouldn't be taking revenge, it's wrong!" she yelled.

"Mum, it's not just about revenge! These guys have done this to hundreds of girls. They kidnap them, have their fun, and then they sell them to a group of white slavers, and you don't want to know what would of happened to Sarah. Don't worry, mum, I'm not going to kill them. I have other methods of dealing with them." I said, tapping my head to remind them of my powers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.