The Guardian
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Dreaw Mac

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Matt Wilson knew he was different when he hit 13 4 years later came the day his life changed forever NOTE: codes will be added as they appear in the story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Meet Matt Wilson

I've always felt that I was somehow different from everybody else even my parents and my little sister Sarah. Ever since I turn 12 and went through puberty I've been hearing things and feeling emotions that aren't my own, as in hearing things, like when you hear your name called in a crowded place and you look around to see who's there, but there's no one there. I can tell you now, that some of that stuff is strange, very strange.

By the way, my name is Matthew Wilson, but everyone calls me Matt, except my mother, and that's when I'm in trouble. I'm 16 years old, 5'9" tall, with brown hair and hazel eyes. I'd call myself a geek. You wouldn't think by looking at me that my IQ is 180 (it's actually more like 210, but I always like to keep that a secret; you know what governments are like).

The reason I say that you'd probably not call me a geek, is because I'm pretty solidly built. The last time I checked, I could lift 250 pounds and that was 3 years ago! Since I've got the best of both brains and brawn, you'd think the girls would be all over me. Well, you'd be half right. They're all interested, but when I get around girls, I turn mute. I just can't interact socially with other kids that aren't family, so I keep to myself a lot at school.

It's a different story at home with my sister Sarah, but let me tell you about my family. Let's start with Sarah - she's 12 years old, 5'0" tall, 140lbs, with the most golden blonde waist length hair and sky blue eyes. My mother Jenny is 32 years old, 5'1" tall, 160lbs, with the same blonde hair, except at shoulder length, because of her job as a nurse at the hospital. By the way, at the start of this story we live in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, but my mum's family are from the USA. They moved here when mum was little. My dad Jim is 34 years old 6'2" tall, 200lbs, with black hair and blue eyes. He works as a doctor at the same hospital as mum. They met while he was stationed over in Thailand with a detachment of SAS engineers, under the command of my mother's father.

Well, back to my story and the event that changed me and my families lives forever. It was a typical summer day In Sydney, hot and humid. It was lunch time at my school, Canley Vale High, and I was sitting in my usual spot, having finished my lunch. I was deep in meditation, a thing I learned while studying ninjutisu with my dad's brother, my uncle Bob, since I was 6. I've found meditation to be a way to dampen the voices, and focus my mind, and it allows me to focus on the emotions I seem to pick up, but so far I can only tell when they're coming from my family.

After about 5mins, I felt a cold dark wave of fear that seemed like it was coming from Sarah, but it couldn't be, since my sister's school is across town from mine. It was so strong that it overwhelmed me, and my world went black.


The next thing I knew, I woke up in a white room that looked like a hospital room, but the equipment was all strange, and the walls looked metallic. A few minutes later, the door opened and a man walked in and looked over me, and noticed that I was awake and came over and said,

"It's alright, you're safe, calm down". The problem was, I never saw his lips move.

"Wh ... who are you. Where am I?" I said, really freaked out. He spoke again in my head.

"Oh! Sorry. That must have scared you. Hold on a sec." His whole body seemed to blink for a second, then he turned to me and said, "There that's better now. You can call me GEN. As for where you are, that will come later.

"Now let's see how you're doing. Yep, everything looks ok. Can you tell me what you remember happening, before you woke up here, because you just showed up suddenly out of the transporter".

"I don't know. I was meditating, and all of a sudden, I felt this wave of dark fear sweep over me that felt like my sister, then nothing, and I woke up here."

"Well my boy, that explains a lot. To be honest, I wasn't expecting this to happen for a while yet, so this is a surprise. Tell me, how long have you been hearing and feeling things other than your own?"

"Oh shit", I thought. Oh well, I didn't think it mattered, since he seemed to do the same thing, so I told him.

"Since I was twelve " To that he said "Well that seems about right. Now, this may shock you a bit, but your not exactly human and your parents aren't your real parents. You're the last of a race called the carsands and you were sent here to save your life. As for me, I'm just a visual representation of this ship's computer', set up to guide you after your awakening. That is why you blacked out, and were brought here".

I was shocked. I couldn't speak or think. Then I remembered that feeling, and from what GEN just told me, I hoped I was wrong. If I was right, Sarah was in trouble. I had to know.

"So that means that what I felt was really coming from Sarah?" I asked.

"Yes, and yes, she is in trouble, but to save her you need to fully awaken. Only then will you be able to find and rescue her from the men who grabbed her. We must hurry before they move on from where they are."

"Well, what do I have to do to be awakened? Tell me, and hurry!" I asked, panic in my voice. If Sarah's in trouble, I'll do anything to save her, even if it means I must die!"

"Easy there; just relax and open your mind to me. It will only take a little while." I blacked out.


t will only take a little while." I blacked out.


When I woke up, I was still there with GEN looking down on me. Then I heard him in my mind.

"It's done. How do you feel? Answer me with your thoughts. Look for a place in your mind that wasn't there before and touch it." As I lay there, I looked and found what he was talking about, and did as he asked. Nothing happened! Then suddenly, BOOM, and I answered him in thought.

"Wow! This is awesome, and loud! It's like I'm talking with a million people at once. It's too loud! It's giving me a headache", I thought.

"Good. That means it worked. Now, let me give you the training to control your powers."

Suddenly, I knew everything about my powers and how to use them/control them. It was amazing! I could do not only mentally, but also physically, all the things I've read in Sci-Fi books. They don't even come close.

"Now that you know how find your sister, reach out, and find her mind. I can transport you close."

I looked and didn't like what I saw. She was In a lot of pain. She was crying. She was being RAPED!!

"Oh shit, GEN, hurry! There's no time! Get me there now, befo

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.