Tripin
Chapter 64

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 64 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

"If they are smart they will come at us from the front and back. If they do they are going to get surprised. That rear door can withstand a direct hit by a 67 Ford F100 Truck. At least that is what the man who installed it promised. The front one will get them funneled into a kill zone," I explained to Royce, as I read it from the file. "Somebody really set this place up for defense."

"They have the numbers and the weapons," Royce said. "All we have is home field advantage and one piss ant .38 wheel gun."

"Not exactly," I said as I removed the 20guage over and under shotgun from Sam's old desk. "You will find a box of #4 duck shot in the bottom drawer of the desk." I had also read that in the file.

"Well it ain't an assault shotgun, but it is better than throwing spitballs at them," Royce said.

"Under the desk top is a piece of armored steel. So turn it over and get down behind it. We can keep an eye on them with the video cameras and know where to go next, if we have to chase them down. Remember Royce, I want one alive to make that call."

"The man we want will most likely come in last or not at all," Royce said.

"Then we go after him," I said. If they all come to the front, you go out the back and put that .38 in his mouth." I said. I can hold them off till you get back." I had no idea whether I could or not, but I knew I was damn well going to try.

A big black Mercedes pulled into the parking lot. The man who took delivery of our pizza was out of the car immediately, along with two other men. The driver however did not get out. So he was the crew leader. "See where he is Royce? He is going to have his attention on the front door. You slip out the back and around in a big ass circle and come up behind him."

"Yeah, that's how I figure it," he said not at all offended that I gave him the advice. "I do hate to leave you alone though."

"I'm going to keep them bottled up, but not for long, so get you ass moving now." I insisted.

Just as I expected everyone came to the front door. They thought they had the element of surprise. One man walked in with the pizza. I let him pass through the outside door then locked it behind him. He was cut off from his crew, even though he tried valiantly to open the outside door. Finally he dumped the pizza box and came through the second door with the 9mm full automatic pistol swinging around.

When he burst through the door, he was obviously looking to acquire a target. I already knew where my target was. I put a full load of #4 duck shot in his face. He pulled the trigger on the pistol as he went down. That would help with my self defense plea, even though I knew that I murdered him.

While I reloaded the shotgun, the two other members of the assault team were working on the front door. I had one shot for each of them, not very good odds, I thought. I did something that would cause most women to vomit, I dragged the body of the first man over to make an obstacle for the other two men to step over. It should be interesting to see their reaction, if the succeeded in breaching the door. I finally opened the front door, since I could not see any movement by Royce. Most likely he was waiting for a distraction.

The two men rushed inside the room and almost tripped over their friend. The half second of shock was what I needed to kill one more of them before they got off a shot. At that point the second one began to shoot into the overturned desk. I reloaded the shotgun again while he emptied his weapon. He didn't try to move around the desk probably because he was standing in his friend's blood. He most likely wanted to kill me through the desk to avoid exposing himself.

Unfortunately for him, I heard the sound of his empty magazine hit the floor. I took the chance and popped up over the desk to give him both barrels at pretty close range. Even though the threat was supposed to be finished I reloaded the chopped down shotgun again. I checked the video to see Royce standing by the driver's door of the car. He seemed to be in charge, but I couldn't be sure, so I went out the rear door. Sure enough there was a Latino male with both hands firmly on the steering wheel. Royce was looking at him hard while holding the .38 and a big ass automatic pistol.

I got into the back seat of the car, then I pressed the barrel of the 20 gauge against his skull. 'Get in Royce," I demanded. Then I turned my attention to the driver. "Get this thing moving mother fucker, or I'm going to splatter your brains all over the windshield."

"Where," he asked. "Royce give him directions to the Park. It's after dark there won't be anyone but gang bangers there. If a couple of them get caught in the cross fire, we might get a medal.

I stayed quiet until we got to the park. Once we were all stranding by a picnic table at least thirty yards from the parking lot, Royce used a couple of plastic zip tie to secure him to the table. Once he was sitting at the table and harmless, I said to the assassin, "For whom do you work?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.