Tripin - Cover

Tripin

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 60

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 60 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

The couples had paired off with other couples before we arrived. Wilma and I were standing by the makeshift bar, when Jason came up. "Lucy do you have the product?" he asked.

"Sure," I handed him 4ounces of the last batch. It half filled the 8 oz bottle. It was the same batch that he had tasted. It was the one with the slight licorices taste. When he had gone, I waited to see who would approach us next. I was a little surprised that we went as long as we did before one of the regulars approached.

"Have you been working on that ass?" a woman asked. I was surprised, but then again it was a strange crowd. "Yes,"Wilma answered.

"And how about you," the stranger asked.

"Yes I have been working on it as well," I replied.

"You are going to be glad that you did," she said with a laugh. Then she just walked away.

"What was that all about," I asked.

"How would I know, these are your friends," Wilma said.

"They might be my friends, but you seem to be right into it. I can't believe you wore your running clothes," I laughed at her as I had done in the apartment, when I first saw them. Wilma wore satin shorts, the style women wore to the gym. Simple shorts with an elastic waist. She also wore an almost sweat shirt. It was heavy enough to hide her saggy breasts even though she wore no bra.

When I looked up, I saw a naked black man coming our way. I realized why the stranger had commented that we would be glad that we had stretched our sphincter. He was not huge but he was larger than any man I could remember screwing. But to be honest I didn't remember any of them in great detail. But judging from the admiring glances he was the hit of the party. Most likely someone pointed him to us.

"You ever suck a cock like this?" he asked holding his penis.

"I never have, but I can't speak for my friend." I said.

"No, I can't say that I have either," Wilma said.

Then come with me and share," he said with a chuckle. He took me by the hand and led me into the center of the room. I went to my knees in front of everyone. I had no problem with it at all. I was holding his cock when I began to lick it. I also felt Wilma press against me. She was trying to get to his cock as well. She wanted to lick it as much as I did. There was a funky herbal taste to his cock.

I sucked his cock into my mouth but it hurt my jaws to open that wide. When I pulled back Wilma took over. She didn't seem to have the same problem as I did. She was even able to move on it. In effect she was fucking it with her mouth. It would have been far too painful for me to do that.

"Oh yes Bitch, if you keep doing that I am going to cum in your mouth for sure. When I cum, don't be selfish share with you little friend," he demanded.

Wilma kept mouth fucking him and I was absolutely enthralled by the sight. "You finger my asshole," the large black man demanded. "First get it lubricated with your pussy."

I did exactly as he directed and within a few seconds I had my skinny finger buried in his rectum. I finger fucked his ass and watched him get high from it. I'm going to cum in your white girl mouth, now you share it with your friend. Now bitch," he said as he moved in spasms. There was no doubt that he was ejaculating into Wilma's mouth.

She pulled me to her and kissed me. With that kiss she deposit an ounce or two of his cum. Kissing my best friend and then tasting cum in my mouth was crazy hot. I swallowed hard but did not break the kiss. I was running my hands over the black man standing between us while I kissed Wilma. I could feel her soft breasts against me as she inserted his whithering cock between our lips. We both covered sides of his cock with licks and kisses. I heard a groan from the sidelines. It sounded as though someone was enjoying the show.

"God Damn, those are two hot bitches," some one from the observers commented. Even I knew that it was an amazing hot show we were putting on. The black man finally gave up and left. He just couldn't do it again.

He was replaced by a young man and I mean really young. I had no idea how old he was, but I didn't care at that moment. Before I knew what was happening I had his cock in my mouth and sucking up and down on it. I also felt fingers rubbing lubricant into my asshole. I knew what was coming, so I braced myself for it.

I knew that it was a real cock. It was not a dildo or a vibrator it had a pulse I was sure I felt it. I most likely could not feel that, but I thought I did. Both cocks seemed to be driving as hard as they could into me. I was out of my mind with sensations. The young man in my mouth tried to drive his cock into my throat but I couldn't take it for some reason.

"Open your throat bitch, I'm going to fuck your throat." he said. He sounded much older at that moment.

I pulled back and said, "I'm trying I just cant take it."

He put his hands behind my head and forced his cock deeper into my throat. As I gagged on his cock, I could also feel the man in my ass driving toward an orgasm. Men tend to drive harder and deeper just before they cum. Both of the men were trying to cum in me and I was trying to help them. I needed cum anywhere and everywhere.

"My god you are the best cock sucker I have ever had," the young man said. "Much better than my mother." With that he laughed and pulled his shriveled cock from my mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.