Tripin - Cover

Tripin

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 59

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 59 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

When I woke up Saturday morning, I checked the computer to get the details of my life. I had been able to keep the broad strokes in my memory the last few days. I was thrilled. I felt that even waking up just knowing my name was an accomplishment. So knowing my name and the name of the woman who was driving me to a party later was great.

Okay, I did have to check the computer to know what she was doing before the party. I also had to check the computer to find out the details about the butt plug up my ass. God that sounds so stupid, but it was true. I tried but could not remember how, or why it was there. I was a little surprised that I knew what it was at all.

I called Wilma at home, while I had breakfast at the lake. I had a biscuit and coffee while I sat on the balcony watching the sailboats. The biscuit was very good. I realized that I had been on the patio watching the boats, during breakfast many times. I had just remembered it, so I was enjoying the food, the coffee and some of the memories.

I took a break long enough to make the call. "So are we still on for tonight?" I asked.

"Shawn just left, so you bet we are. I have no idea what time the bride will let me leave, but I am coming straight from the wedding to your house. Can I leave my cameras at your place? I can pick them up when I drop you off."

"Of course, it's the least I can do, since you are driving," I suggested.

"Good, I will also throw some shorts in the bag, so that I can change out of my wedding clothes," she suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea. I can imagine that you wouldn't want to be dressed all that sexy at the wedding. I bet being sexier than the bride is not good for business." I said.

"So that's why business is down. All this time I thought it was the economy," she said. "So where are you at 10AM.

"10:30AM and I am at the lake having a biscuit and coffee. Once I sat down on the patio with the biscuit and coffee, I remembered that I had been here dozens of times. I even remember who I was with, and what we talked about. Lots of shit is coming back to me these days," I said.

"Good for you, did you eat the whole biscuit?" Wilma asked.

"Most of it," I said.

"How much?" she asked again.

"I ate the bottom half of the biscuit and all of the sausage and egg. By the way when did you become the food police?" I asked.

"When I put that thing inside your butt, bitch," she said laughing.

"There is nothing I can say to that," I replied.

"Good, then I'll see you sometime tonight," Wilma informed me.

After her call I went to the trike to remove my new fishing rig. It was the seven piece, telescoping fishing pole. Not rod but plastic pole which was the replacement for the poles I had used with Shawn. Mine would fit on the trike easily. I used a fake pole, kite string, a hook, and a fake worm to fish. I tried as hard as possible to not catch fish. I used the time to sit outside, work on my tan, and also to work on my plans.

The plat at the moment was to increase the production of illegal alcohol. I knew that me and the mad mechanic could come up with a still that didn't look like a still. One of the secrets to getting away with it, or so I thought, was to trip no automatic triggers.

I planned to buy the corn as feed for deer or other animals. Then I would grind it myself. I might need a better grinder than the coffee grinder, but I was sure that it would be easy to get a commercial coffee mill. Sugar might be a problem since it was hard to explain hundred pound bags of sugar. Water use would be a problem as well. It took a lot of water to cool the worm even if I made it from copper it would have still needed cooling water.

So first thing I needed was to decide how many gallons of capacity I wanted. Being safe was more important than money to me. I figured five gallons of product a run was more than enough, Roughly then I needed 25 gallons of mash, more or less anyway. 25 gallons would net me less than five gallons most likely, but that was okay as well.

I looked out on the water and saw one of my problem solved. I remembered Royce's statement. "Just because your memory is gone, it don't make you stupid. When I looked out I saw a pontoon boat putt by me. The boat was too small, but I would bet my ass there were onces big enough to handle my needs. Everybody who knew me, knew that I had taken up fishing. It would seem to be a natural next move. I had plenty of money surely I would want a boat.

I wondered if Jeff's dad wanted to sell, 'Take The Fifth'. Wouldn't that be cool to make liquor on that old jerks fuck pad. It wouldn't do, but it was fun to imagine it. The boat idea was fine, just not the house boat.

I pulled up google to research pontoon boats. I quickly found that it was feasible to buy the boat. The rest was going to require more thought. If I bought a boat. it would take care of the water problem and maybe even the mash smell. I could probably pull into some spot and tie up to the bank. The mad mechanic could make me a cook stove that I could fuel with something that isn't monitored like propane is monitored. Diesel fuel for instance, I could drive up to a self service and fill up a ten gallon container no problem. Of course I had no idea how much it would take to cook twenty five gallons of mash.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.