Tripin
Chapter 58

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 58 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

It was Friday morning and I was still wearing the butt plug. I had no idea why except maybe now and then I thought about how it got there. I could remembered Wilma's body smell, as she installed it for me.

After breakfast I went by the office to stir the mash. There was still nothing noticeable about the office. Well the grass needed to be cut, otherwise it was just like all the other offices. I wondered why the lawn maintenance people had not been around to cut the small patch of grass in the front and the two small strips beside the parking lot.

I checked the index in the file and found that I had dropped the service two weeks before. I suppose I had decided that I didn't want anyone to be hanging around on a regular basis. When a beat up old Ford pickup truck pulled into the parking lot, I had just about decided to buy a cheap lawn mower and do the job myself.

The man who got out of the truck appeared to be spaced out at, least a little. He was in his twenties, so he was about the right age to be a drug user. I definitely did not want him hanging around.

"Hey there, are you the owner of this building," he asked. "I saw you come out, so I thought you might be," he explained.

"Yes I'm the owner, but the office is closed sorry," I said.

"Yeah, it looks like you have walked away. If you don't want the city to be hassling you, then you need to keep the grass cut. I can do that for you, cheap."

"How cheap?" I asked the long haired young man in dirty jeans.

"My usual is $20 bucks and hour and a one hour minimum," he said.

"I can buy a cheap lawn mower for the price of a month's charges by you. I can cut the grass till the end of the season and have the mower for next year," I suggested "I figure I have about a half hours worth of grass work. Just mow no trimming. So I'll give you ten bucks every time you cut it. How's that sound?"

"Not even worth taking the mower off the truck for that," he said.

"I can understand how you feel, so thanks for stopping by," I said.

"Don't you at least want to negotiate?" he asked.

"That was me negotiating hon. My only concession is that I will pay you in cash. Nobody needs to report such a small expenditure."

"If I can cut it when I do the one across the street, you got a deal," he said.

"So you are here, your truck is here, the mower is here, and we have agreed on a price, so why are you just standing here?" I asked.

"That's fine for this week how do I get paid next week?" he asked.

"Give me a call when you start across the street. I will have your money delivered before you finish with my lawn. I have a deal with a local delivery service. They will drop off the money within an hour or two of your call. Of course he will also check the office before he hands over the money."

"You don't trust me?" he asked.

"Not a bit, but I am honest about it," I said.

"Fair enough," he replied.

"Just so you know, I have surveillance cameras on the inside and outside of the building. I just wanted to tell you, so that there isn't any problems about them down the line. If I want, I can watch you cut the grass from home," I informed him.

"I got it, so where's the ten?" he asked it knowing I wasn't going to pay him till he finished.

"When I see your work," I said. "I did show him the ten dollar bill." He was finished in about fifteen minutes but a deal was a deal, so I handed over the money.

As always I had charged the bike while I messed with the mash, so when the stoner finished the lawn, I rode to the lake. I was busy, not being busy, when the phone range.

"Lucy, the party is at 411 Crestview Rd. If you could bring at least a sample of the product your friend gave you, I think it would be a good thing." Jason said.

"Well that sounds perfectly reasonable to me," I suggested.

"Will your other friend be coming as well?" he asked,

"I'll have to ask her," I said. "So you really need to know?"

"Not at all, I just wanted to let you know she was a big hit last time."

"I'll tell her and see if that helps her decide, one way or the other," I said.

I actually was pretty sure what her answer was going to be. She had worn a butt plug like mine to please someone. I wasn't quite sure who though. When he broke the connection, I realized that I had known who he meant, without the computer check. I was quite proud of that.

I called the studio which I had to look up on my computer, since I wasn't sure of the name of number of it. I was pretty sure that Wilma would be working on

Saturday. I was pretty sure she worked every Saturday.

"So Wilma," I said when I had her on the phone. "You want to give me a lift to the party tomorrow night?"

"I have a full blown wedding tomorrow, it will be late when I finish," she informed me.

"I'll give my friend a heads up, but I doubt that he cares. If you remember these things run late." I reminded her.

"I'm sure I remember more than you. Now I have to go, work you know." she said.

"Ain't it a bitch being the adult in this relationship," I suggested. "I'm at the marina fishing. You want to do something tonight?" I asked,

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.