Tripin
Chapter 57

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 57 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

"So when are you leaving," Wilma asked.

"I don't think I am going to New York. I'm brain damaged, not stupid," I said.

"Well you could be both for all I know," she suggested.

"So what's up?" I haven't heard from you or Royce in a couple of days." I remarked. My journal entry told me that, I couldn't remember of course.

"I can't answer for Royce but I have been busy touching up your images. You do know that you really aren't that gorgeous, don't yo?" she asked.

"Of course I do. I'm the one who told you.," I said.

"I knew I heard it somewhere," Wilma said lightly. "So what is going on with you?"

"I am waiting for Jason to call about a party this weekend. Are you interested?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I really need to give that some thought," she said.

"So you and Royce are seeing each other?" I asked.

"Not really seeing, but we did have dinner a couple of days ago. In a real restaurant with real table clothes," she explained. "He invited Shawn, so they had a great time talking about guy things."

"Royce is good with guy things." I did not say anything about how Royce could explain how to survive in prison. I guess that could be a guy thing. "Sure I was jealous, but I couldn't do that to Royce. What she knew and when she knew it was not up to me.

"So are you two going out tonight?" I asked.

"No, he didn't call after that first date. I don't know, maybe he is taking it slowly, or maybe he didn't enjoy the dinner as much as I did," she said.

"Or maybe he is in trouble," I suggested. "I'll find him and get back with you."

"Please do," Wilma said.

I called the pickup number. "Door to Door Deliver," Royce said.

"Hey Royce it's me Lucy, where the hell have you been?" I asked.

"Working my ass off, you have created a monster," he said.

"I have created nothing of the kind. If business is good, then it good for both of us."

"I was hoping for five or six deliveries a day, but hell I'm doing on average 10 a day. I have been all week. We have been at this two weeks and I'm working way harder than I want. People see this little van and call me on their cell phone. It's just a beautiful way to do business. Sometimes I get to the pick up point before they do," Royce said.

"In this economy you should be thrilled," I said.

"Half of them are for a taxi with cargo space. I swear we are probably cheaper than a taxi. Our average take on each trip is $13.50," he said.

"Sounds good to me, So tell me, what's the deal with Wilma?" I asked.

"Did she call you?" he asked in return.

"No Royce, I can add. I introduce you and don't hear from either of you for two days. I usually hear from both of you everyday. That sounds to me like a conspiracy." I couldn't help it I laughed my ass off.

"We had dinner the other night, that's all." He said.

"That's not how she tells it. You want to hear her version?" I asked.

"I can imagine her version, but I swear Lucy it meant nothing," Royce said.

"I hope Shawn didn't find out. By the way Wilma doesn't think it meant nothing. Call her and explain it to her. Do not fucking leave her hanging," I said angrily.

"Very well, I can do that. Also I have some money for you personally. That COD delivery paid me. I can't believe I made a COD delivery in the parking lot of a closed service station. That sounds a lot like you are doing something you shouldn't be doing." Royce observed.

"I'm not and I had no idea it was an abandoned service station. Trust me the package was harmless. It was not drugs, so it would pass the drug sniffing dogs, no problem," I laughed yet again.

It was mid afternoon when I got the call from Wilma's cell phone. "Can we talk?" Wilma asked.

"Sure where are you?" I asked.

"Just walked into your fancy lobby. I will be there in a couple of minutes," she said. I couldn't get a read on her mood, so I just waited for her to show up on my hallcam.

"Hello Wilma, is everything alright?" I asked when she walked into my sitting/guest room combo.

"No everything is not alright. Royce called me to explain that it was just for giggles," she said.

"Oh honey, I am so sorry," I said.

"Thank you, did you prod him into calling me?" she asked.

"Yes I did. It was just so you would know where you stood. I did not suggest what he should say," I informed her.

"You should not have called at all," Wilma said.

"I know, but you two are my only friends. We should not have secrets," I informed her.

"I know. I feel better now that I have told you." she said.

"Good for you Wilma." I said not quite sure if a smile would be appropriate.

"I have a present for you," she said handing me something that looked like a miniature Lava Lamp. I had no idea where I had heard the name Lava Lamp but I was pretty sure that I had it right.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Of all things it is a butt plug. Now do not go all freaky on me, but you are supposed to wear it all day everyday from now till the party," she informed me.

"Wilma you have to be kidding me?" I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.