Tripin - Cover

Tripin

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 51

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 51 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

I got dropped at my place around 10PM. It had to be after dinner but before Shawn passed out from exhaustion. There were always lots of complications with Wilma, but she was also my link to reality. All the rest of my life was living out a fantasy.

After I made it to my condo, without being kissed I might add, I dressed for bed. I checked my mail and answered the ones that needed answering, before I fell into bed. I just turned off once I laid my head on that pillow.

One minute it was Monday night the next it was Wednesday morning. The journal entries for Tuesday were more or less nothing at all. It appeared that I just took messages for Royce, and went fishing at the marina. Neither of those required that detailed information be entered into the journal.

My schedule required me to check the smells in the office parking lot, and to stir the mash. So of course I went to breakfast first. Sure I kept a couple of bagels in the freezer, just in case, but I preferred eggs with all the trimmings. I had no desire for a DIY breakfast, not that morning or any other morning. Some days I didn't eat until dinner in the evenings, but Wednesday morning wasn't one of them.

"The usual Hon," the waitress asked.

As usual, I had no idea what the usual was, but since I had no entries in the index labeled 'The Usual' it must have been passable so I said, "Sure why not, I am obviously a creature of habit."

The Eggs and Sausage was delicious as it must have always been, since the breakfast house was the only restaurant listed under the meal breakfast.

After the meal I rode the trike over to the office. It was only a few blocks to the office. I checked the smell from the parking lot and found it almost nonexistent. I am pretty sure unless you knew it was there, it wouldn't even be noticed. Especially in one of the parking lots on either side of my office.

I went inside and there was more of a smell, but again not really powerful. It was just strong enough to know that it was there. When I opened the bathroom door. the smell was very strong and surely that much smell would not have gone unnoticed. It was obvious that the office could never be used to cook off more than test batches of liquor. It was also obvious that I needed to do more research and then find a place to at least work off the mash. If not do the total brewing.

I made quick work of stirring the mash, then I closed the bathroom door. I made damn sure the vent fan was running. I also cracked all the windows in the office. I had the place locked up and was back on the trike in less than twenty minutes from the time of my arrival.

I was at the edge of the parking lot when my smart phone rang. I was surprised that it wasn't the 'Door to Door' phone. It seemed that for a start up business we got a hell of a lot of calls. The were mostly all different as well.

But the smart phone was ringing with Wilma on the other end of the line. I wondered why she was calling at 10AM. I did remember who she was, which was an improvement. The memory was coming back in spots and at it's own speed. "So photo slut, what can I do for you, so early in the morning?" I asked.

"You can not call me that during working hours for one thing. For another you can come down here and let me shoot some more images of you," Wilma said.

"Why do you need more images," I asked.

"Because the boutique jean company chose us for the billboard. Now they want more images for their other media. I have a list of five new projects. The stipulation was that I use you for the model."

"So when do I have to run around naked for you?" I asked.

"This afternoon would be great and only half naked. I am prepared to pay you five hundred dollars for the afternoon," she said.

"It's either $1000 or $500 and you go to the swingers party with me after your wedding on Saturday," I demanded.

"Let me think about it until you get here at 1PM," she said.

"That's fair," I agreed.

I immediately called Royce's burn phone. "Royce?" I asked when he answered.

"Of course it's me," he replied.

"I have to do some work for Wilma this afternoon and won't be able to answer the phone. How about you coming by to get all your shit?" I asked.

"How long do I have before you report for work with her?" he asked.

"You need to get up with me before noon," I demanded.

"So where are you going to be in the next hour?" he asked.

"I'm going to the downtown park. I will be at the kids play area," I suggested.

"Fair enough I'll meet you there in about half an hour or so." he suggested.

I stopped by the small in and out discount store on the way to the park. I bought a coke and a box of black licorice sticks. From the discount store I went to the park where I watched the kids and answered the phone for Royce. That job was going to get old in a hurry. Royce was going to have to step up and take the calls and do the deliveries or the service would not work. I didn't mind helping out, but it was too much to do it all day and then at night as well. I could image that Royce had me do it, just to show me what a monster I had created.

"Well if it isn't my favorite pervert," he said quietly so as not to be overheard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.