Tripin - Cover

Tripin

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 39

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

I managed to get as far as the bathroom with my computer before I was totally lost. That was pretty good, since in the hospital I wasn't even sure I was a human being. Now I could wake up to the buzz of the clock, and know that I had to make coffee and take the computer to the bathroom. After that it was try to figure out who the hell I was, and what I should be doing.

On my Friday schedule I had a note. meeting with Cindy about finances. I should have been a little more detailed in the note I wrote to myself. I had no idea what finances the note meant. I wondered, if I ever knew. It could be that the note was in reference to a phone message or something like that. I knew that I needed a better system.

Hell, I thought. Maybe I already had a system. I went to the index and looked for schedule codes. Sure as hell there was a code system in place. I had no idea whose system it was, but I found that the small 'p' after the message meant phone message.

So obviously Cindy had called to request a meeting about someone's finances. I decided to check if I had copied the message. Sure enough I had. Cindy it seemed was my daughter. I switched to the index to find that she was also a brand new college grad. Maybe she wanted money as a present. Surely I would have bought her a present when she finished college. Oh shit I was in a coma when she graduated. Hell I woke up as her present.

The phone message said she wanted to talk about my finances. So there it was she was worried that I wasn't going to be able to take care of myself. Probably worried that she would have to support me in my old age.

I went through the drill of finding out how I would get to work and then where the trike was located. I checked the weather forecast to be sure I could ride the trike before I committed to it. Once I was sure, I went looking for the trike in the basement storeroom. When the building had been a bank, the basement was obviously where the armored cars entered to pick up and drop off money. So I had a cool storage area for my trike with access to the parking lot.

When I got to the office. with my biscuit in the little canvas bag, Sam was already seated and on the phone. He waved toward the coffee pot. It was full and I was happy to see it. Sam made coffee the same way I did, so it was just like drinking my own coffee.

"So Sam. what can I do to help?" I asked.

"Nothing hon, I got it covered," he said. Even I knew something was wrong with the arrangement. I was signing off on paperwork I had nothing to do with. I had my reputation on the line. of course I really didn't give a crap, except that it just didn't feel right.

I nodded then went to my cubical to check the file and then check on line for things I might have an interest in one day. I might have checked the same things twenty times for all I knew. I read the file to give me some idea what to research. It was almost impossible to find anything specific in the file. All those generalities led me nowhere.

Instead of doing research, I just read about the old me. There were lots of mentions of me online. Everything from my old blog, to my case history as part of a research study published by my Doctor. I didn't get a cut, so he better not have gotten paid for that study.

"I think your daughter, Cindy, is in the airlock," Sam said.

"You can let her in, I'm expecting her," I said.

"Do you know the man with her?" he asked.

"I'm sure I don't, if you don't," I replied. I heard the buzz of the solenoid and then the click of the lock.

"Good morning Cindy," Sam said.

"Hello Sam, is mom around?" she asked calmly.

"Sure, she is back in the conference room. Would like coffee?" he asked. I know that killed him. since Sam hated to get coffee for anyone. He found it demeaning.

"No we are good," Cindy said as she moved to stand in the doorway of the conference room. She turned her attention to me. "Hello mom. how are you?" she asked.

There were no hugs or anything like it. It would have been hard, since I didn't recognize her at all. "I am doing just fine. How about you?" I asked.

"I'm getting ready for medical school in the fall," she informed me. I quickly made a note of that for my file.

"Which school?" I asked.

"Duke University," she admitted. I found out after she left what a prestigious school it was, but at the time I had never heard of it, to my knowledge.

"It's a fine school I'm sure. I am also very proud of you honey," I said meaning every word of it.

"I thought we should have this meeting, since I am going to be a hundred miles away and busy as hell when school starts.

"Sure, I can understand. What is on your mind?" I asked.

"You don't remember that I'm your conservator?" she asked.

"No, why do I need a conservator?" I asked mystified. I knew what a conservator was, why I didn't know, but I did know.

"With your memory mom someone could rob you blind and you wouldn't ever know it. Dad had me and him designated as conservators of you estate. Since I am going to be gone, and you are more in touch with yourself, I thought it was time we decided some things."

"I'm not sure that I understand all this, but go ahead," I said. "Who are you sir?" I said turning my attention to the man.

"I'm Milo from your accounting firm. Your account is in my files," he said it as if I should understand.

"Well, if you give me a few minutes, I can pull up the bank's online files and I'll know what I have," I suggested.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.