Tripin
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

"So why are you renting a car?" Charlie asked.

"I want to carry some things to Goodwill, and I think I want to go out to a club tonight," I said enjoying the look of loss on his face. No one, not even my son, was going to get away with thinking me predictable. He would just have to figure how to deal with me, if he wanted to play in the adult arena.

After he left me at the rental/dealership's showroom, I went inside to find my cruiser waiting for me. They had even remembered to take the rear seat out. It was a good thing, since I had things to do. I made quick work of installing the base station for my audio video production unit.

Since I was pretty sure that I would be naked a lot of the time, I skipped right over trying to hide the camera in my outfit. I used one of the covers to make it a very gaudy clasp for the purse that came with it. I planned to hang it over something in the bedroom. I had been in the house boat a few times with Jeff, so I had an idea what to expect.

After I had the car rigged, I took it for a spin. I dropped the items at Goodwill, then went home to watch the people who took them from me. I also went to the grocery store in the rental car, so I got a view of the inside of a chain grocery store.

The days were getting much longer and Harold didn't want me to be recognized, so I was told to show up at 9PM. I decided to have dinner alone before I showed up at his door. There had been no mention of dinner when he called me. I assumed he didn't want to be seen with me, so it was pizza delivery or nothing. Ah the life of a cheap whore, I thought with a giggle.

Harold's house boat was his total fantasy world. He told himself that he was an outdoors man. That he hunted from it in the winter and fished in the summer. The truth was that if he went there at all, it was to get drunk and try to get laid. The boat did have a cool name though. It was registered as 'Take the Fifth." All things considered it was an appropriate name.

When I arrived in the rented blue cruiser, Harold's Mercedes was already parked at the end of the dirt driveway which lead from the quiet road to the even more quiet river landing. The wooden river landing was the only thing on the property. I was surprised that in the twenty or more years he owned the place, Harold hadn't gone for a little more classy toy. If I was going to trap lovers, I would at least build something with a little character. 'Take the Fifth' had been a dump as long as I had known Harold and Jeff. The toilet was even a chemical thing setup on shore so that it would be serviced by some contractor without having access to the boat.

I parked my car then walked out onto the dock. I had not been able to avoid noticing that the lights in the boat were on. That pretty much made it a certainty that Harold was on board and expected to get laid. Since I was there, it was pretty obvious that I was part of the plan. How far I went along with it was another issue completely.

"Ahoy on board," I shouted from the pier. I always wanted to say that. I told myself quietly.

"Hello, so come aboard," Harold said quietly. I was pretty sure there would be no one for a lot of miles, but Harold was almost whispering. Harold was nervous and that played right into my hands.

"I would like to check you for microphones," he insisted. Harold might be a smart lawyer but he was way behind the times. He could search all he wanted, but he was very unlikely to find the button audio and video transmitter on my purse. There were no recorders of any kind on me. Just the microphone and camera that were extremely well hidden.

After he finished looking me over he asked, "Would you like a drink?"

"Sure Harold why not?" I replied. "I thought you and Jeff had discussed t his and he was cool with it."

"What makes you think we didn't and he isn't?" Harold asked.

"Harold I have known you almost twenty years. This is not cool Harold. This is Harold the little boy with his hand in the cookie jar." I said,

"You always could read us all. It's why you were the best negotiator I ever had," he said.

"So Jeff has no idea you plan to screw him, as well as his wife, all in one move?" I asked.

"Ex wife," he admitted. "I never discussed it with Jeff, because I assumed that since he has a new lady in his life he won't mind you doing the same."

"Except he isn't screwing my mom," I said smiling.

"Technicality," Harold said.

"Right, That's why we are on this dump instead of a first rate hotel," I said.

"Got me again, Since I seem to have no secrets from you, are you ready?" He asked.

"Harold it's your party, I'm just the entertainment," I said it smiling,

"Just to see if you are going to play or have some other agenda, how about taking your clothes off," Harold suggested.

"No problem," I said as I began to remove the white cotton button up blouse. I did it ever so slowly. It wasn't about being a tease, it was about being careful that Harold didn't catch on to any of it. Under the white cotton blouse I wore another industrial strength bra. I did not have large breast but I didn't like them sagging any more than was necessary.

After the blouse I removed my fifty dollar jeans. Once they were gone I stood in the same kind of panties as the night before, also a similar brazier, but in addition I wore white crew socks like a teenage girl. Just part of my style, I told myself.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.