Tripin
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

You don't have to tell me, I know how dangerous it is to suck the cock of a man driving a huge pickup truck. I really just meant to kiss it. Strictly as an experiment. I wanted to see if that would make his cock hard. When it didn't, I moved on to the real thing. It still did not get rock hard, more like a roll of summer sausage, sort of flexible though firm. He definitely wasn't going to get it into me, unless it was harder. I was still a bit tight from the fact Jeff and I hadn't had sex in many months and not often at that.

I wasn't virgin tight of course, but I was tight enough so that it was going to difficult for a simi hard cock to work it's way inside. I had a feeling that Marvin had a plan. It was just a matter of time before I knew the details of the plan.

I followed Marvin into the small frame house. It was quite clean and well organized. He obviously had done something else before becoming a goat herder. Military or cop maybe, I had to know/

"So Marvin, what did you do before goat herding?" I asked.

"Twenty five years as a Las Vegas Firefighter," he explained.

"This has to be a big change from that," I suggested spreading my arms.

"Not so much inside here. I'm afraid it looks a little like a fire station. You know austere. I bought a one story house so I wouldn't be tempted to add a brass fire pole," he was smiling.

"And where to you keep the goats?" I asked.

"During the day I either turn them loose in the fields or I take them to work. My goats eat grass and clear brush for cities and industries. It is much more environmentally friendly to have them eat the brush than to have someone running a chainsaw. At night I bring them to the shelters. We have very little bad weather here, so they sleep under sheds just to get them out of any rain we might have. It seems to make them feel safe as well.

"So if I decide to raise goats, I know enough now to get started," I said.

"You were just asking to be nice, you really don't care about goats?" he asked.

"Sure I do they are cute, but I don't need all the details I think," I said.

"I think you should go back to what you do best," he said smiling. As he stood smiling he also unzipped his trousers. I moved to stand in front of him. Then I lowered myself to my knees and I took his much less than hard penis in my mouth. I sucked it, then removed it so that I could lick it. I was totally lost in his only marginally erect penis. There was something hypnotic about the failing effort to make it hard enough to screw.

"That's right baby, stay with it," Marvin demanded. "You just make love to my dick till the pill kicks in. When it gets hard, I'm going to fuck you like you never been fucked before." Considering how conservative Marvin had seemed in the restaurant, it appeared that my work on his cock was having a positive effect.

As I sucked, it finally began to come to life. It must have been fifteen minutes or more that I worked on it. Then like magic it began getting hard and moving. I was surprised by how proud I was of myself.

"God you, you are such a beautiful cock sucker," Marvin said to me. He pushed my mouth off his cock, then moved me to the sofa. He spread my legs, so that he could work his recently hard cock into me. I was more than ready for him and cooperated completely.

I had lubricated and had dilated while I sucked his cock. It was easy for him to start his cock into me. It was a bit thicker than the average size penis. At least the ones I had previously felt inside me. There was a little pain involved, but not enough to stop me from responding. I felt his cock bull it's way inside me. The farther and fast he screwed me the higher I climbed. Before I could stop it I came hard and long.

I thrilled at his cock still moving hard and fast inside me. I realized that he was having difficulty reaching orgasm. I should have felt bad for him, but I didn't. I just loved the feel of his cock in me. I couldn't get enough of it bludgeoning me. Some of it was a celebration of being alive, I'm sure. Whatever the reason it was a thrill beyond good sex, it was the best sex I ever had, or I thought at that moment.

It wasn't until he pulled out then flipped my droopy ass over, that I even tried to resist. I knew what was coming and I begged, "Please Marvin don't do this."

"Shut up bitch, you are going to love it," he said.

I knew it was more about him. He was looking for something to push him over the edge. Obviously he thought my ass was the cure. I knew that it was going to hurt like hell and it was going to feel weird long after he removed his penis from my ass. Still I was willing to go along. It would not have been my first choice, but it was something I could live with.

Sure enough there was pain, when he entered me. Even though he tried to lubricate me with my vaginal lube, it was not enough. It hurt like hell going in. It also hurt when he began to stroke me. He went slowly and somewhere along the way the pain was masked by other sensations. I admit that it turned me on, the really nasty feeling, even knowing what we were doing could get us imprisoned in some countries was a turn on.

When Marvin finally came in me it was a relief. I know sex is supposed to be great fun and it was mostly. However some of it was just plain painful. When it was over, my ass felt like it was on fire. i also knew that tomorrow I would feel as though I had to defecate all day long. I hated that feeling as much as the pain that I would feel. Even worse than both of those, I would hate that those same feeling kept me turned on all day.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.