Tripin - Cover

Tripin

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

"Look this trip is my last big adventure. I have aids and I start treatment when I get to California. With your life style, Aids is a death sentence. I really don't want to spread this, but if you insist, I can't think of anyone more deserving." I said it with a nasty smile.

"You are a lying bitch," the chubby one said.

"Whatever," I said giving them my best, I don't give a shit look. It was my last non violent move. After that it was going to be getting raped or at least one of them get a jolt of couple of million volts. I could try a second shot on the other one, if I got the chance. Without the element of surprise, it was more likely to get my head bashed.

I figured I had two choices neither seemed to be promising, I could go along and try to enjoy it, or I could resist. To resist I needed to disable one of them, before I used the stun gun on the other one. The second plan still left me with having to get away before they came around. Not a realistic plan since disabling them was pretty unlikely, and the idea of getting away on a moped was just plain ludicrous. I could not believe how clinical my thinking was, I was terrified all those years as a sleazy lawyer kept me from losing it completely.

"The blow job on the side of the road is out of the question. Trust me, I'm in no mood to be cooperative. Do you want a passing motorist to see you forcing me. Everybody has a cell phone with 911 on speed dial. We are all on motor bikes this is a really bad idea logistically." I said it hoping logic would prevail. I didn't have a lot of hope that it would, but who knew.

"How about I just kill you and move on down the road," the heavy one said showing me his knife.

"There are two of you and you are bigger, but I have no idea why you would want to go to prison, or worse for the thrill of killing an old lady." I was fighting hard not to show how terrified I was. I had studied enough victims to know that weakness emboldens a killer. Of course defiance also got people killed. In that case it was the 'Oh yeah, take this bitch' mentality that got you killed. All in all it was just a throw of the dice as to how one should act when confronted with a possible violent situation.

That was all very philosophical but it didn't prepare me for what happened next. Not that I'm quite sure what happened. I know the heavier one walked the couple of steps to me. Then the lights just went out. I didn't feel anything and didn't have a clue that it was coming. Time just stopped for me.

The next thing I remember I was waking up in some tall grass. The Tomos was parked near me and so were the two motorcycles. I had a head ache that was a pure mother. My guess was that the heavier one of the bikers hit me with his fist. Probably hard enough to shake my brain and cause unconsciousness.

"See I told you she would come around," the heavy said to the light in the ass one.

"Yeah, how you feeling Liz?" the light one asked.

It took me a second to realize he was talking to me. "To be honest I have felt better."

Being a defense attorney, I had interviewed lots of criminal teams. There was always a leader. Usually it was an alfa male type, unless it was two women. I had decided that my odds were about be same whether I fought them or not. That being the case, it was my intention to make sure that chubby biker knew he had been in a fight.

He came to me holding a hunting knife. "Now little lady me and you are going to party," he said menacingly.

"Well I have always told me daughter, if it is give it up, or get hurt, then just lay back and try to enjoy it. How about I take my clothes off, so I don't get them messed up?" I suggested.

"Sure strip for me baby," he said.

I removed my top and he put the knife away so that he could put his hands on my small breasts. It was then that I pulled the flashlight stun gun from my belt. I stuck into his neck where I knew it would be a clean hit. I didn't feel a thing but he went into a jerky dance, then fell down.

My daddy always said when in doubt attack. I ran toward the skinny one with the stun gun leading my way. I should not have had the element of surprise, but thin guy was slow to process what he had seen. His first reaction was to get away from the attack. He jumped on his bike and took off. I had a pretty good Idea that the heavy set one was not going to be happy when he came to.

The next thing I did was to take his knife. He should be glad that it was me instead of my dad. I could hear my dad now saying, 'You get the bastard down and got the chance, then you gut him like a fish. If you can use his own knife, that is even better.

I took his knife alright and I used it to cut the spark plug wires on his two cylinder bike. Just to add to his misery, I removed a water bottle from the Tomos and emptied it into his gas tank. He was not going to be a happy camper at all.

I had a chance to take off while he was still shaking his head. But instead I walked over while he was groggy and hit him with the stun gun again. He didn't shake as violently as before but he did some to lose it all over again, so that's when I hopped on the Tomos and road away. I could have tossed the knife on the ground, as I roared away at about fifteen miles an hour. Instead I kept it as a souvenir.

Next time I went to see my dad, I would have to tell him about it. I would give the knife to him, but they frown on that in the state penitentiary. Yeah I became a lawyer because my dad was in prison. Deep down I probably thought I could do something to get him out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.