Tripin
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

I was on the bike for what seemed like forever. I usually stopped every couple of hours to walk about and have a cup of coffee, or a coke. On the back roads of Texas the convenience stores were few and far between. I did manage a late lunch twenty or so miles from Austin. From that point on there were plenty of places to stop. My plan was to have the Sprint serviced while I took a couple of days off the road. With that in mind I looked for a motel near the local Honda motorcycle dealer. The best I could do was about ten blocks from the dealer.

I checked into the motel first. I didn't plan to cook or store anything in the room, other than the junk from my trailer, so I got the most economical room they had.

Before I turned the bike over to the shop, I stopped at a thrift store to purchase a pair of jeans. It was my plan to cut them off and just junk the ones I had worn so far. I paid five bucks for a pair of faded jeans which would cost twenty in a retail store. Even though I had lost a few pounds, I still bought the same size that I had worn previously. I didn't want to be running around in tight uncomfortable jeans.

With the one plastic bag hanging from the handlebars of my bike, I pulled into the Honda motorcycle shop's parking lot. I walked into the service department. "Good afternoon," I said to the younger man behind the desk. "I have a 2012 Tomos Sprint, I would like to get checked over."

"We are going to be tied up the rest of the afternoon," he said. "It's almost closing time."

"I know, I planned to leave it over night and come back for it tomorrow," I said in agreement.

"In that case sure. Let me just get some information." he said putting a work order onto his desk.

I spent a few minutes explaining why I was giving him a motel address and a long distance phone number. In the end we agreed that I would call him around noon the next day, if he didn't call me first.

"Do it right please, I won't be able to bring it back," I said that as a parting shot. He already knew that I was on the road. I had explained it when I asked that his men check the welds on the trailer as well. I also explained that the trailer builder was a pot smoker.

I called a cab to take me back to the motel. I even remembered to take the plastic bag with me. The cab dropped me and my newly purchased of old, but restyled, jeans in the parking lot. I had used the scissors at the thrift store to cut off the jeans, so didn't need to run around finding scissors before dinner.

I got inside the room and took my second shower of the day. I really did feel better in the new to me jeans. Especially since they came without the ground in dirt from a half dozen campgrounds. I took a look at myself in the mirror. What I saw was a not so bad looking woman, who was getting way too close to fifty for comfort.

I had chosen that particular motel because it was not only close to the Honda shop, but also close to a family style steakhouse. I knew that I could never pass the dress code in a fancy place. I really didn't mind, since it was all about the food. I wasn't looking for wine or atmosphere, just good food.

The family steak house proved to be adequate at best. However after all the convenience store food, adequate was wonderful. I didn't meet anyone in the restaurant and that was fine as well. I went back to the room to answer my messages. I sent the kids emails with details of my day's travel. I did leave out the last few hours with Lucy, but I covered about everything else.

Since I couldn't do anything until I got the Sprint back, I slept in. After I was completely slept out, I stayed in the bed anyway. I did answer my phone when it rang. The call was from the Honda dealer. My bike was ready for pickup.

Since the Tomos was ready an hour earlier than I expected, I told the office that I would be back in time for the 1PM checkout. I had not planned to travel that day but I thought I might just get the hell out of Austin at least. Even twenty miles should get me out of the urban sprawl of the place. In just a week or so I had learned to hate the crowded feel of major cities.

I got a cab to the motorcycle dealership, where I paid the cashier over a hundred and twenty bucks to bail out the Tomos. I wasn't surprised, the first hundred was for filling out the bill work order, the other twenty appeared to be for a new spark plug and re-welding a spot or two on the trailer. It had been towed along for a lot of miles, so I wasn't surprised that a weld had pulled loose.

I made it back to the motel just in time to avoid having to pay for a second day. I had the bike's trailer loaded and ready to leave before I signed out of the room at 12:45 PM. Just under the wire, I thought.

I made it all the way to Cedar Park about ten miles from the outskirts of Austin. I found a family campground there and settled in for the night. I even managed to bring a bag from McDonalds into the park. I had not had a Big Mac in ten years. Since I had been pedaling and skipping snacks, I had lost ten pounds in ten days, so I treated myself. Even with the Big Mac, I had a diet soda, so I didn't feel totally ashamed of myself.

I found it hard to believe, but I couldn't finish the Big Mac. I did love it, but I just couldn't finish it and the fries as well. I chose the fries to finish and tossed the Big Mac remains into the woods behind the site. I probably shouldn't have be I expected some small animal to find it rather than a bear or whatever the Texas equivalent was.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.