A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The next day we all rose bright and early. Kerry looked a lot better and we decided to head down to the small port of Locmariaquer on the Golfe du Morbihan for a boat trip. The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed a small stopover on the Ile aux Moines for a light lunch and a few beers. Whilst Paula and Martin did some exploring, Kerry who didn't want to get out into the sunshine too much stayed under the shade in the local beach bar. Chatting away about all and sundry until eventually Kerry asked "Uncle Dave?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Do you think Martin and Krisztina are 'doing it?'

"None of my business really," I replied. "So long as they're discreet and they don't end up doing something silly like Krisztina getting pregnant."

"Wish I could find a decent guy to hook up with," she replied morosely.

"At thirteen you're a little young to be going down that path," I said.

"Everyone says that," she replied. "Well, adults anyway, apart from the odd perv on MSN."

"Some guys like them young," I said, "Just be careful, some aren't going to take your feelings into consideration to get what they want."

"I know," she sighed.

"Someday a nice guy will take your fancy and you'll get your opportunity," I replied. "But first times are rarely good times for young ladies, particularly if the guy has no experience himself. So choose wisely."

"I will," she said grinning at me speculatively.

Fortunately I was rescued from further third degree questioning by the return of Paula and Martin and we strolled back to the boat for our return to Locmariaquer. Paula and I surreptitiously holding hands as the kids crowded the front to see the sights.

Back at the campsite we all wandered off to do various bits and bobs, Kerry and Paula to have a shower, Martin to slope off with Krisztina to wherever it was they were using to enjoy each other's company. I was passing Krisztina's tent on my way to the camp shop when Maartje popped her head out and beckoned me.

"Hello, my lovely Englishman," she said with a smile.

I glanced round, no car, so no Gus and no Krisztina either for an hour or so either I guessed. "Hello, my lovely Dutch lady," I replied.

Inside the tent Maartje said, "Sit please, I think my daughter and your Martin are becoming more than friendly."

Sitting on a bunk next to her, "I... ," I started to reply.

"No," Maartje said, "It is of no moment. They are of an age and these things happen, besides she is a sensible girl and will use precautions."

"Yes," I said, "Martin is sensible too."

"Good," Maartje replied. "I know she wants to visit Martin after we return home. Gus is not happy with this though."

"I can see why," I replied.

"I tell him that I ... I do not know this English word, but I accompany her to make sure she behaves," Maartje said.

"Chaperone her," I replied.

"Yes, that is word I look for," Maartje smiled.

"He says OK, so I visit England too. I tell Krisztina she can see Martin and perhaps I can see you too, when they are ... busy?

"I'd like that a lot," I said, "I have an apartment close to where he lives, so we can relax in privacy and comfort."

"So good," replied Maartje, and then leaned over to kiss me. "Now let us seal the deal." I moved to kiss her in return.

Again and again I pattered soft kisses upon her face, neck and shoulders as our hands wandered over each other's bodies, slipping off clothing and gently caressing skin. Finally I exposed Maartje's breasts and began to suckle them, feeling small shivers of delight from Maartje as she enjoyed my touch and our forbidden lust. Her own hands were running up and down my body as she took pleasure in me finally seeking out my cock as she gently manipulated it to its full stiffness.

"Nice," she exclaimed, "I so need this."

Slipping her out of her panties I teased her pussy with my fingers whist enjoying her own teasing in return, feeling her becoming wetter and wetter until she shuddered into a delicate orgasm. "Yessssss!" she sighed, "Oh, yesssss."

Laying her back on the bunk I moved to kneel between her legs, then raised them to my shoulders as I sought to slip into her without putting pressure on her swollen tummy. After a little manipulation I slid deeply into her waiting pussy and started long slow thrusts to increase our mutual pleasure. Maartje was clearly enjoying this position as low growls emerged from her throat and a distinct flush ran down from her face to the tips of her swollen erect nipples. Her pussy continued to grip my cock in a regular pattern as she sought maximum pleasure from our coupling, until at last she gave another shudder and came on my rapidly thrusting cock. Feeling the extra wetness I increased my pace until she was wide eyed and gripping the mattress in utter pleasure at each deep penetration. Finally I could hold myself back no more and quivered into my own orgasm and sent my adulterous seed to mix with her own adulterous wetness.

"Mmmmm you nice man," Maartje purred at me. "I think I like chaperoning Krisztina to see Martin a lot."

We parted with a few tender kisses and I slipped back to the tent to get my things for a shower. Paula and Kerry were busy sorting out clothes for tonight's party disco at the bar and other than a few smiles, glances and whispers they paid me no real attention. As it was, after a takeaway meal, with both ladies dressed up to the nines so to speak, I felt obliged to make an effort myself and wore my best shirt and dress trousers. Paula herself was normally a jeans and T-shirt type of girl, though admittedly a tight pair of jeans on Paula was always a delight to any red blooded male. Kerry was pretty much the same, though tonight both had put on their little party numbers showing off a good deal of well browned legs and a goodly amount of cleavage.

"Just one thing, Uncle Dave, "Kerry announced with a grin. "Try to restrain your dancing, just this once."

Well I did (for once) and spent most of the night doing the equivalent of a two-step shuffle with various ladies whilst admiring Paula and Kerry as they were the centre of a host of male desire. Eventually I wandered out to the balcony to cool off and was joined by Paula, practically glowing with happiness.

"Oh, I'm having so much fun, Dave," she gushed. "Kevin hated me to dress up and dance."

"You look great Paula," I replied. "The belle of the ball."

"Yet I can't smooch the slow stuff with my Prince Charming," she replied a little sadly.

There was a slow number going on at the moment so I gently took Paula in my arms and held her closely as we 'smooched'. Finally the song stopped and we parted with a long lingering kiss.

"Mmmmm," Paula whispered. "Thank you, bro, for reminding me again that I'm a woman."

"My pleasure," I replied, "truly my pleasure."

"Best get back before we're missed," she grinned at me.

That we did, pausing to extract Kerry from a gaggle of teenage males en route, to her evident disappointment and partial relief. Back at the tent we settled the kids and sat drinking a coffee, chatting about nothing in particular until the sounds of heavy breathing told us Martin and Kerry had succumbed to their slumbers. Then hand in hand we grabbed a travel rug and tiptoed off into the darkness to an empty tent vacated that day by one of the various campers that were constantly in and out of the site.

We stripped off our clothing carefully and embraced tightly before kissing each other passionately, our tongues entwining with desire and need. "Lie down my love," whispered Paula.

I complied and Paula straddled me, took my hardness in her soft hand and guided me into her waiting pussy. "Oh, you naughty man, I could tell you've been wanting this all day," she gasped in pleasure as she slid down onto me.

"You know me so well," I replied, reaching up to cup her breasts and tweak her nipples softly, feeling them rise up in reaction. "Oh yes," she murmured as she raised herself up on my shaft only to glide down in a delicate corkscrew motion as she wiggled her hips seductively. Again and again she did this until her whole body just stiffened and a massive orgasm overtook her. Rolling us both over with my cock still buried deeply inside my gorgeous sister, I started to move in hard thrusts, riding the peak of her desire and orgasmic glow.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she whispered frantically in my ear as my own moment of truth approached. Her cry of, "Fill me, Dave. Fill me, please!" took me over the top and into a world of ecstasy as my cock jetted my seed into her hot tight pussy.

"Just what I wanted," she purred as my heart hammered in my chest. " We'd best get back before we're missed or noticed," she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

We slept again arm in arm just covered by the sleeping bags, desires temporarily sated and looking forward to a new day.

The following morning we were all up and about early. Paula and Kerry intending some retail therapy in Trinite and Martin as ever off to see Krisztina.

"Behave yourself and don't do anything I wouldn't do," Grinned Paula.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.