A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

I awoke the following morning to the most wonderful sensation of Paula giving me oral sex. Glancing up, she whispered, "Morning bro," before sliding her lips over the tip and down the shaft whilst using her hand to manipulate me into cumming. It didn't take long either before ropes of my cum blasted into the back of Paula's throat and with a final flourish of running her tongue over the tip she pulled back and spat out my seed into a tissue. "Sorry, bro, love doing it, don't like the taste or texture," she said by way of explanation.

I leaned over to kiss her carefully, not touching her almost red raw skin. "Someone's going to have to remain covered over today," I said."

"Yes," she replied with a frown. "Showering will be fun too. Who were you chatting to last night?" she asked.

"Lisa, one of the reps, she was doing her child-minder round," I replied.

"The big one?" Paula asked.

"Yes," I replied. "She's very nice too."

"Thinking of hitting on her?" Paula asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Not really," I replied. "Depends on circumstances and sunburn," I said with a wink.

"I'm not the jealous type, Dave," Paula said with a smile. "Besides if you don't try and hit on someone, people will wonder if you're gay. I'm your sis and not supposed to be in the running," she giggled.

"Careful," I mused. "You might get a spanking for thoughts like that."

Paula shuddered, "Never saw the point of that, just seems like painful..."

"Me neither," I replied.

It took a while before we got everyone going, poor Kerry was in a worse condition than her mum and hobbled out to the washrooms for a very cool shower. Martin wasn't too bad, just his shoulders and they were browning up fast.

"Krisztina asked after you last night," I said. "You should pop in and say hi, she was worried about you."

Martin thanked me and went off to shower, hopefully he'd have a wonderful experience later on today, though I doubt he'd ever find out how or why it came about ... Or who was there first for that matter.

I waved 'hi' to Mary and Yvonne as I went past. They looked at me with hungry eyes and cheerful grins. After cleaning up from breakfast, both Paula and Kerry clad only in sarongs and bikini tops announced they were staying put till at least the pain settled down. Paula suggested with a twinkle in her eyes that I drive down to Carnac and get some beers, sangria and barbecue stuff from the local U-Marche. "You never know," she said, "You might meet someone nice."

I rolled my eyes and set out, waving to Martin and Krisztina as I drove past, I also noticed that Gus' car was missing and hoped they'd have fun.

About a mile up the road I noticed Lisa plodding along looking rather annoyed, hot and bothered. Slowing down I called, "Need a lift?"

She hurried up and got in the car, "Thanks Dave, the bastard male reps 'borrowed' and trashed our moped last night."

"Can they fix it?" I replied.

"Yes," she sighed. "But will need a new suspension rod, which they're paying for or they're dead meat! This is a nice car," she said admiring the Audi A4.

"It's Paula's husband's" I replied "It's a business statement, but very comfy. I drive a Hyundai 4 x 4 at home, cheep, cheerful and comfy too."

I did notice that the air con was having a fascinating effect on Lisa's breasts though, before concentrating on the road ahead. I also noticed Lisa noticing me taking notice too and the slight smile when she did.

I dropped Lisa off in the town before heading out to the U-Marche after soliciting an acceptance to buy her lunch later on. Having loaded up with enough vittles to sink a small trawler, I returned to Carnac and the Ch'ti bar where Lisa had promised to meet me. After half an hour she strolled in looking a lot happier and more relaxed.

"Hiya," she called.

"Hello Lisa," I replied.

We ordered lunch, I insisted on paying. I knew the reps get an allowance, but it isn't massive, I also made sure she didn't stint on it either until we were both stuffed. We also enjoyed a good chat with a lot of funny banter about our lives till at last we'd finished.

"Oh that was good of you, kind sir," she playfully said.

"My pleasure," I replied.

Then leaning forward she looked right into my eyes, licked her lips and said, "Now how can I reward you?"

I laughed, "I'm sure you'll think of something."

"I have," she replied and kissed me.

Lisa suggested a drive to a local secluded beauty spot and ran her hand up and down my thigh during the short drive. Once there I grabbed a picnic blanket and we strolled hand in hand into some dense woodland until out of sight in a small hidden clearing we put the blanket on the ground sat upon it and kissed deeply.

"I don't normally do this," said Lisa. "But I was getting so horny even Anna (the other rep) was starting to look good."

"Not into girl on girl?" I asked.

"You into men?" she replied.

I shook my head.

"Same thing for most girls, though I have to admit Anna has nice boobs," she replied.

"Yours are nice too," I said.

She laughed, "Too small, most guys just look at my arse."

"That's nice too," I laughed.

"Handy padding," said Lisa with a wink, "comes in useful at times."

We kissed some more and I slid one of my hands under her shirt and bra to tweak her nipple, she shuddered with delight and responded by sliding her own hands under my shirt to caress and stroke my upper body. I started popping the buttons on her shirt to expose her small yet lovely breasts and slipped it off over her shoulders swiftly followed by her bra. Two cone shaped breasts sprang into view, small but sensitive and she gasped in delight as I kissed and nibbled at them. She slipped my T-shirt off over my shoulders and then slid a hand down my shorts.

"Ooh yes, just what I need," she whispered softly in my ear.

I smiled and undid the top button on her jeans and teased the zip down to expose a lovely set of yellow panties covering a pronounced mound. With a bit of a struggle I slid her jeans and panties off, they were very tight and form fitting, to reveal a sparsely down covered pussy with two chunky well-muscled thighs to either side.

"Let's see what you've got, Dave," she said with a grin.

I swiftly dropped my shorts and pants and my cock stood to attention for her.

"Yummy," she said with a smile. "Now lie down whilst I give him a close look," she giggled.

"Only if I can inspect you too," I said.

"Oh yes please," she replied.

I laid flat on the blanket and Lisa scooted over the top of me to kiss my cock before sucking it down, twirling her tongue over the tip and shaft. I reached up to place my hands on her wide hips and drew her pussy down to my waiting tongue and lips, seeking out her clitoris and probing it with the tip of my tongue. I sought out those sensitive erogenous zones that hopefully would turn this from fun into fantastic. It was obvious I was having an effect on Lisa as she ministered to me, occasional gasps and groans of pleasure echoed each action of my tongue. Finally I slid an index finger into her moist pussy to elicit the response I'd hoped for and Lisa came with a shuddering gasp.

"Oh I needed that so much," she confessed. "I tried to be good, but what's a girl to do when she likes to fuck so much."

"Be discreet and very careful," I replied.

"True," she replied with a sunny grin. "Can he do anything else?"

"Thought you'd never ask," I grinned in reply.

Lisa turned over onto her knees and presented her lovely arse to me, I swiftly moved behind her and after sliding my cock up and down in her moist slit and hearing her moan in frustration I thrust my length fully into her. The moans turned from frustration to pleasure as my balls slapped rhythmically against her mound only for her mobile phone to go off. I slowed, but Lisa just reached out to clasp the phone to her ear and motioned for me to keep going. I couldn't hear the replies she got but it was a fairly surreal situation, yet quite erotic in its own way.

"Hi Tommy."

(Vague noises from the ear piece)

"Yes, I'm fine."

(Quiet gasp from Lisa)

"No, no, just had to walk into Carnac as the bike was broke, the exercise will do me good."

(A wink at me and more vague noises from the phone)

"Yes, I miss you too; it's not easy being apart."

(Soft groan)

"Just traffic weaving in and out."

(More vague noises)

"Keeping busy and something will 'come up' to take my mind off my frustration at not being with you I'm sure."

(Vague noises)

"No, nothing has gotten on top of me yet."

(Vague noise)

"Yes, I love you, speak later, bye"

Just as she clicked off the phone she gave a loud gasp and pushed back hard into me as an orgasm overtook her, I took this as my cue to pound away hard until, with us both gasping in pleasure, I blasted my cum into her willing pussy in three hard spurts.

We both collapsed onto the blanket and burst out laughing.

"You naughty, naughty girl," I said.

"I know," she replied. "But I doubt he's being a saint either and I never lied to him exactly, something did 'come up' and you haven't gotten on top of me yet," she said grinning madly. "Speaking of which..."

Lisa proceeded to go down on me to prepare my cock for our next session whilst I fingered her soft wet pussy. When I was ready she lay flat, parted her legs and said, "Time for things to get on top of me."

I quickly moved to mount her and slid inside and proceeded to thrust deeply as she enthusiastically thrust powerfully back at me. Her moans and groans reached a crescendo as she very quickly came again.

"Oh lordy, lordy that was good," she cried out. "You're just the medicine my body needs."

I continued to pound her mercilessly and she took a great deal of pleasure from this, one orgasm spilling over into another until at last she gasped, "Can I get my breath back..."

I slid off her as her chest heaved doing some very interesting things to her breasts.

"God, you're so good to a damsel in distress," she smiled at me. "But we need to finish you off."

She turned on her side and I snuggled up behind her, she then took my still rigid cock and guided me towards her puss, only to slick the tip and then put it at the entrance to her anal passage.

"Be gentle," she whispered. "But enjoy. I don't allow just anyone in there."

I slowly pushed forward, stopping occasionally to allow Lisa to get used to my presence, she was so hot and tight there I thought I was never going to manage, but eventually my full length was snugly ensconced in her back passage. I started to move gently in and out whilst slipping my fingers over her pussy to pleasure her. Her gasps and moans became intense in quantity and she gave a loud scream of pleasure as an intense orgasm rolled over her just as my own sent spurt after spurt of cum into her tight rectum. Rolling back, my cock slid out with an audible 'pop' and Lisa turned and kissed me deeply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.