A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

"Hello Dave," Krisztina said with a cheery smile. She was dressed in a loose fitting top with tight leggings that showed her teenage charms off magnificently without looking tarty.

"Hi Krisztina," I replied. "Aren't the reps supposed to be looking after you?"

"Yes," she replied. "But I tell them I stay with Paula and Kerry and they say OK."

Trusting lot our reps, I thought, but then again they knew that Krisztina knew our family, so at face value she'd probably get away with it. "Well," I said, "That was a bit naughty of you, suppose they check?"

"They too busy with other kids," replied Krisztina. "Besides so long as I'm in my tent before ten when they do their rounds, no problem."

I gulped and looked away, I must be mad because this little teen was affecting my sanity. She must be, because I was seriously considering being her first, chance of prison or no...

"You want to fuck me?" Krisztina asked, bluntly.

"Yes," I said. "But it's very, very dangerous for me. If I'm caught I could end up a long time in jail."

"I told you," she replied. "I not tell anyone."

"It's not you I'm worried about," I said. "If anyone notices, sees us, I'm in big trouble."

"There's a gap in the border around our tent at the back. Come through there and in by the awning," she said. "I'll be waiting."

Krisztina was right, there was a narrow gap at the back of the bay that allowed me to slip unnoticed into her tent. She flew into my arms and kissed me deeply.

"I hoped you'd come," she said joyfully.

I kissed her in return. "You sure about this?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she replied. "I want to be a woman, not a girl."

We went into the other bedroom from the one Maartje and I had sated our lust in and I slipped off my sandals before laying Krisztina down on the bed and lying next to her. More kisses followed and I delicately traced the outlines of her body through her top with my fingers. "Mmm," she purred. "That's so nice,"

I slid my tongue into her mouth and we mutually entwined our bodies in a passionate embrace. Our hands slipped under each other's tops and we enjoyed the tactile feel of bare skin with our fingertips. Eventually I slipped Krisztina's top off and unclipped her bra to expose her beautiful breasts. Firm, perky and a perfect handful, they were an absolute joy to fondle and kiss. Krisztina softly moaned in pleasure as I took full advantage of her exposed flesh, gently nibbling and sucking at her sensitive nipples and making them stand proudly up from the areolas surrounding them. I then slipped my own top off and cuddled her softly whilst kissing her neck and throat, again eliciting soft moans of pleasure. Lying her down flat I then removed her leggings and pants exposing her muff to the gaze of an adult male for the first time. Neatly trimmed but with pronounced lips, it looked good enough to eat and so I slid down to bury my tongue in its luxuriant depths. Krisztina gave a cry of delight as I found her prominent clitoris and proceeded to suck it gently as I moved my index finger to probe the entrance to her pussy. She gave a little squeak as I slid the first inch into her, so very tight, but so very wet and welcoming too.

"Ohhh," she cried throatily, "I want, I so want..."

Lying flat I slipped out of my shorts and told Krisztina to get on top, this she did, straddling me with her short but shapely legs, her breasts shown off to perfection in the pose. "Now," I said, "Take my cock and position it at the entrance to your pussy." This she did carefully though it took a few attempts to get it positioned right. "Ok," I said. "Push down carefully. You're in control, so go as slow or as fast as you want, but I suggest you take it easy."

"Ok," she gasped as she slowly bore down on my cock.

The sensation was exquisite for me as Krisztina slowly slid my cock past an initial resistance but aided by the copious lubrication from her pussy, until I was fully engorged within her incredibly tight but pliant pussy.

"Ohhhh!" she cried out in wonder. "That feels so, so ... right, like a missing part is back in place."

"Now, just move your body to savour the feeling," I said, sliding a finger down to gently stroke her clit. Slowly moving up and down on my cock Krisztina followed my instructions until gradually speeding up till her hips were thrusting hard and fast against my pelvis. I kept the pressure on her clit and tried to think of anything other than the wonderful sensation of tight teen pussy wrapped around my hard cock. Until almost out of nowhere Krisztina stiffened, her jaw dropped and an astonished high pitched squeak broke from her throat as her already tight pussy clasped my cock in an almost vice-like grip. She held the pose for almost thirty seconds before collapsing on top of me sobbing in her native tongue in what I hoped was pleasure. I kissed her softly. "I hope it was good," I whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.