A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

We decided as the weather was so nice to go down to one of the local beaches the following day and took Krisztina with us. We found a lovely isolated spot and set up some blankets. Paula, Kerry and Krisztina sported bikini's and Martin and I were in shorts. We did the usual splashing about, had a few fun fights then settled down to sunbathe for a while. I asked if anyone wanted ice-creams and got a chorus of 'yes' from all save Martin who appeared to have dropped off. Krisztina offered to help me carry them. As we wandered off to the vendor Krisztina asked, "Do you like me?"

"Well yes," I answered. "Why do you ask?"

"Martin thinks you have an eye for the ladies, but you've never looked at me," she said.

"You're very lovely," I said. "But you're also only just fifteen and hence far too young for me to be interested in. Besides I do not want to go to prison," I laughed, though I wasn't entirely sure of the age of consent in France, I doubt it would go well for me though.

"I wouldn't tell," Krisztina said coyly.

"I thought you liked Martin?" I said desperately wanting to change the conversation or be elsewhere, anywhere...

"I do, but I don't think he would be good for a first time, he's a little young, though very nice too," she answered with a little smile.

"What makes you think I would?" I asked getting a sinking feeling in my stomach and a tingling feeling in my groin.

We stopped to buy the ice-creams at that stage so the conversation ceased. For a while as I struggled with my basic French versus a very thick accent. Eventually though on the way back Krisztina raised the subject again. "I think you would be nice to me and not just how you say, wham bam."

"Well no," I said. "I wouldn't, but I don't see how we could even find a time or place, assuming of course I'd want to."

"You want," said Krisztina, glancing down.

Damn I thought, betrayed by my second brain ... again.

Fortunately my state of arousal wasn't noticed by the rest of the family and a quick dip in the sea got him back under control. My life seemed to be rapidly spinning out of control at the moment; Paula and all the implications that relationship implied, legally and otherwise, plus my dalliances with several married ladies around the campsite. It was a recipe for disaster if I wasn't very, very careful, now Krisztina wanting her cherry popped at the tender age of fifteen meant I could be heading into very troubled waters indeed, though with a sinking feeling I was already knew that I'd find her impossible to resist if the opportunity arose.

The rest of the afternoon passed peacefully enough with bathing in the sea to cool off between sun sessions and the fun of smothering Paula in sun cream and having to lie on my stomach to hide my erection afterwards.

Back at the tent though it was obvious that Paula, Kerry and Martin had overdone it with the sun and were turning as red as cooked lobsters. I had to hurry into town to pick up some after-sun and a small fan to try and cool them off. Fortunately Paula had packed painkillers, but I suspected they were all in for a very uncomfortable night. Krisztina and I were ok, our skin types seem to have shrugged off the effects and she left to go back to her tent as I took over the cooking and care.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.