A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Paula looked at me startled, then smiled, "Later ... perhaps. Now come and cheer everyone up by dancing with me."

Five minutes of energetic humiliation later I was really ready for a beer and left the dance floor to the cheers of the campsite.

"Dear Lord how do you always manage to persuade me to do that?" I asked Paula.

"You make me look so good is why," she replied with a cheeky grin. This is true, I can make anyone look good on the dance floor, it's not that I have two left feet, it's more like Jake the Peg, three left feet and an utter lack of co-ordination or rhythm. "You make up for it in other ways though bro," she said.

By now it was getting late and as we planned a trip to Auray the following morning we said our goodbyes and left for the tent.

The kids rapidly settled down and Paula turned to me and said casually, "I think I'll grab a shower, just to freshen up."

"Good idea," I replied, "Might do the same.

Quickly grabbing our towels and toiletries we headed off to one of the quieter washrooms, holding hands and trying not to run.

The male block was empty so we quickly got into one of the larger booths turned the water onto hot and undressed. Stepping under the spray with Paula I kissed her and started to soap her carefully all over as she did likewise with me. I loved the way her nipples sprang to life at the softest touch and the soft gasps she gave when I rubbed my soap covered palms over them. She also took delight in getting my cock all nice, soapy and more importantly stiff as I ran the soap over her shaven pussy. Sensitive as Paula was to her pussy being caressed it did not take long for an orgasm to overtake her. I had to wrap an arm around her hips as the strength of it almost took her to her knees such was the intensity. This was the part I never ever got about her and Kevin, Paula was so sensitive that the lightest touch should have given her pleasure, yet somehow for all it was nice with him, it just didn't click.

Turning Paula to face the wall I parted her legs slightly and positioned myself to take her, slight traces of blood ran down her legs in the hot water, but I no longer cared, I wanted this woman so badly. With one firm thrust I penetrated deep within her, Paula cried out in pleasure and desire as a deep felt need within her was satisfied for the now. Her two arms pressed against the wall to support her petite body as my own arms pressed next to them and I hammered home my lust and desire into her willing and responsive body. Again and again she cried out in pleasure as my orgasm was delayed by my days activities until finally I erupted within her to fill her womb with more of my cum.

"Oh God, Dave," she sighed as we cleaned ourselves down, "Just when I can't believe it can get any better it does. I don't know how I'll manage without regular top ups once we're home."

"Best bet is to buy a vibrator and use your imagination, at least till you can visit," I said.

"Good idea, O wise bro," she replied.

With that and feeling refreshed we returned to the dark tent and settled in cuddling each other till sleep took us.

We were up early the following day and quickly sorted the chores out, I met Mary and Yvonne at the washing up stalls and bade them a cheery good morning.

"Morning, Dave," they chorused. Then Mary astonished me by stepping close and kissing my cheek. Yvonne though just smiled, then said, "If you have the time, I wouldn't mind sampling your talent too."

I looked at Mary, but she just smiled and said, "We don't keep secrets from each other, besides, Yvonne covered for us last night so I owe her."

"Well," I said, "I'm sure that an opportunity will arise at some stage and I'm sure you ladies can keep your fella's from suspecting anything."

"Been doing it for years," they chorused.

Auray is a lovely old town with a rebuilt medieval centre down by the river and lots of small artsy shops and bistros. We picked up several souvenirs of the Breton region and I sneakily got Paula and Kerry a pair of triskele ear rings and Martin a triskele pendant. I didn't mention to Paula that her slightly smaller ear rings were solid antique gold, I figured she'd go mental if she knew how much I paid, but as she hasn't much in the way of jewellery it was a price worth paying. Both ladies were delighted with their gifts though, as was Martin, and we spent the rest of the day simply having fun.

Back at the campsite it was barbecue time and we piled charcoal into the bed and scorched ourselves slightly as we attempted to light it. I drew the line at Martin's plea to use petrol. I like my eyebrows and hair where they are. We all sat around eating a combination of kebabs, merguez sausages (spiced mutton) and steak hache (burgers) in buns with salad dressings and enjoyed a cold beer, even the kids. We figured that it wouldn't hurt and would teach them a little responsibility.

Then as ever it was time to wander over to the bar to watch a local band perform.

When we got there we waved to Mary, Yvonne and families and I also spoke to Maartje.

"I'm sorry I was so rude yesterday," she said quietly. "I felt so guilty at having enjoyed myself so much."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.