A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

On my return I was just about to go into the tent when a loud "Hello!" stopped me. I turned and saw a slightly older lady in her mid-forties, small, slim and with a massive pair of glasses coupled with what appeared to be a massive case of the frizzies in her hair.

"Hello," I replied.

"I wonder if you can help us," she said. "We've just arrived today and can't seem to get our stove to work."

"I'll be glad to have a look," I said and followed her to the tent next door and a scene of chaos. Bags were strewn everywhere as what appeared to be two families struggled to move their belongings into the tent.

"My name's Mary," said the small slim lady. "From Edinburgh."

"I'm Dave, you've travelled some way," I replied.

"Indeed," she said, "Though we did stop over en-route."

I wandered over to the stove where what appeared to be Mary's sister was muttering whilst holding the gas knob open and using a lighter to try and bring it to life, to no avail. I couldn't even hear or smell gas so I suspected that they hadn't turned the bottle on and with a quick check was quickly able to get things going for them.

"Oh thank God," said Mary. "Let's get some water on the boil. Oh Dave, this is my sister, Yvonne, and that's, Chrissy, my daughter and, George, her son. I'd introduce you to our men, but they buggered off almost as soon as we got here, probably to the bar."

"The beers good," I said. "But it's way too early for me."

"Same for us," said Yvonne. "Suppose we should just be grateful they agreed to bring us," she said with an infectious grin.

"Are you twins?" I asked hesitantly, aware I was getting into dangerous territory with ladies ages.

"Yes," said Mary. "Though not identical."

We chatted for a while, I filling them in with my details as well as the local highlights, they with theirs.

Eventually I heard Paula and Kerry arrive back and waved them over and the conversation started into families and events until we left to have dinner.

"I like them," said Paula.

"Me too," I replied.

"Pair of them giving you the eye though," said Paula, Kerry nodded too.

"Bet they can't wait to get you drunk and have their wicked way with you," she grinned.

I laughed and said, "I really don't fancy duelling a couple of outraged Scotsmen thanks, as I'm sure they'd notice me sneaking in their tent.

We all laughed at that and I explained what had happened to Martin and when he'd be back.

"Sounds like he's pulled," said Kerry. "All I seem to get are spotty teens."

"Trust me," said Paula, with a wink in my direction. "They don't get much better when they get older."

"There's a disco on tonight at the bar," I said. "Perhaps you'll score tonight."

"Even if I did," grinned Kerry. "I've got the decorators in, so to speak."

"Me too," sighed Paula.

"Mum!" chided Kerry.

"Hey you've just tried to hook your uncle up with a couple of married ladies," said Paula. "What makes me so different to them?"

"Well... ," hesitated Kerry. "You're my Mum for one and you love Dad too."

"True enough," said Paula, looking at me as though butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

Martin returned later with Krisztina in tow, she looked remarkably like her Mum only smaller and with a little button nose. Apparently he'd had a great time and Krisztina was bringing him out of his shyness and into a whole new world.

After dinner we set off for the bar and the disco, where I proceeded to make a fool of myself dancing to the amusement of all including Maartje, Gus, Mary and Yvonne as well as all the other guests. Still, it broke the ice and soon everyone was dancing away, safe and secure in the knowledge that they could in no way be the worst dancer around the camp.

Eventually I stepped out for a breather and a cold drink and watched the dimming daylight from a small balcony overlooking the camp entrance. After a few minutes I was joined by Mary.

"Hi Dave," she cheerily greeted me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.