A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

After we’d cleaned up the tent, we decided to just go for a walk till the kids got back. We held hands as lovers do and chatted about nothing in particular, though it seemed to me that Paula was almost glowing in sheer pleasure. The peninsula was almost deserted, though dotted about were odd shaped piles of rock, mostly made up of one stone piled on another and mostly conical. Never did find out what it was about, just some sort of art form, but it did make for an interesting walk.

We reached the tip of the peninsula to look out upon the Atlantic Ocean and the Ile de Houat near the entrance to the Golfe du Morbihan, watching the yachtsmen scudding across the water and occasionally heading in to Trinite.

“Kids will be back soon.” I murmured. “Could make tonight interesting my noisy sis.” I said with a laugh.

Paula giggled, “True, but where there’s a will, there’s a way.”

“We’ll find a way.” I assured her. “Got lots to try yet.”

“Really?” Paula asked.

“Really.” I replied. “Depends on you of course but there are a lot of positions and another port of entry too.”

“Port of entry?” Paula asked quizzically.

“Your lovely bum dear sis.” I laughed at her. “But only if you want, might not be comfy or might hurt if not done carefully.”

“You’re kidding, right?” She asked.

“No, some ladies really enjoy it, others use it to prevent pregnancies, others because their pussy is just for their man and it isn’t really cheating if a cock goes elsewhere.”

Paula was blushing like mad now, but said “Have you...”

“Yes, once or twice when asked.” I broke in.

“I’ll have to think about it.” She said, though I could see a gleam in her eye. “It’s something I could give just to you I guess.”

By now we’d wandered back towards the campsite and I stopped at the shop to pick up a small bottle of baby lotion ... Just in case.

We’d just got back to the tent when screams and laughter announced the return of Kerry and Martin. “Hi Mum, Hi Uncle Dave.” They chorused.

“Did you have a good time?” Paula asked.

“Yes,” Kerry replied “And Martin has a girlfriend too.”

“Really” I asked Martin who had blushed down to his hair roots.

“Sort of.” He choked out, “She’s called Krisztina and she’s from Holland, she’s nice.” He said almost pleading with his eyes for us to shut up.

“She’s fifteen too,” said Kerry

“Good for you.” I said, “Girls are fun. Even cradle snatching ones.” I said with a sly glance at Paula, who simply grinned at us all.

“Of course we are.” Said Kerry with a grin.

After a takeaway dinner we all decided to have w walk to the town of Trinite and see what the night life was like. We just wandered in and out of the shops, bars and harbour/marina until we’d seen all we wanted too then strolled back to the campsite. Kerry and Paula arm in arm and Martin and I chatting about Warhammer, at least until the ladies were out of earshot then the conversation turned to girls.

“Uncle Dave?” Martin asked. “How do you talk to girls? I mean really talk, not just boy stuff like Warhammer?”

“Well she might like Warhammer, you never know.” I replied. “However a good way is to ask questions to find out what she like too.”

“Krisztina’s into music.” Martin replied, “But I’ve never heard of half the bands she listens too.”

“Best way is just to ask to listen to some of her favourite stuff and ask who they are and why she likes them.” I replied. “But be honest, if you don’t like them, say so.”

“Ok.” He replied. “Anything else?”

“Girls like to be complimented.” I said. “Just tell her she looks nice.”

“Ok., anything else?”

Remembering Paula’s tale about Kevin I replied “It’s early days yet, just enjoy her company, you might never meet again, but that’s no reason not to just be nice to her, you never know what might happen.”

I just hope he’ll turn out more like his Mum, should do though, he’s definitely got Paula’s personality, both of them have.

That night we stayed up late playing cards, I confirmed once again why I should never ever gamble losing every hand as they all laughed at my lack of skill, or sheer bad luck as I called it.

The kids then went to bed and Paula and I sat outside for a while till we felt they’d settled then Paula went in to get ready too.

Five minutes later I let myself into the bedroom to find Paula waiting naked on top of her sleeping bag.

Swiftly stripping off I joined her and we fell into each others arms. our lips kissing and our tongues sliding into each others mouths and entwining with passion. Telling Paula to lie flat on her tummy and sitting beside her I slid my hand between her slightly parted thighs and started to probe her pussy with my fingers, slowly drawing my index finger up and down her slit as she gasped with pleasure. Gradually I moved to run my finger around her clit and another into her pussy itself as Paula now groaned into a pillow to keep the noise from her pleasure to a minimum. I then used my thumb to probe the entrance to her back passage slowly applying pressure then backing away to put a little more lubrication from here already very moist pussy onto the tip. When Paula was near the edge of orgasm though I slid the tip into her back passage and it was as if I’d turned on a lightswitch as Paula bucked and flailed in a massive orgasm biting into her pillow to keep the muffled screams from the ears of the kids.

“Oh my fucking God!” she gasped out a minute later when she had herself under control, “I’ve never felt anything like that before, I thought my heart was going to stop.”

“Sometimes like that,” I said, “Makes for the most intense orgasms in some women.”

“Not sure if I want you putting your cock in there ... yet.” She said, “But it’s moved to a definite maybe.”

“Your body your rules.” I said and moved on top of her, sliding my cock into her hot tight pussy and using short strokes to pleasure us both so as not to have the noise of bedsprings waking up the (hopefully) deeply asleep kids.

Paula continued to groan in pleasure as again I took my time, though she never orgasmed again simply arched her back to meet each stroke until at last I pushed home hard and gasped out in my own pleasure as again I sent spurt after spurt of my cum deep within her.

We held each other close in the afterglow and Paula said, “Will it bother you if Kevin still has me?”

“Well no,” I replied, “He is your husband after all and I know you love him.”

“Well, yes, I do,” she said, “But I think I love you too.”

“That’s ok,” I said, “Just don’t fall in love with me, if anyone found out about this we might be looking at prison and you having your kids taken away.”

“I know,” She said shuddering, “But I want this delight in my life and yes, I’ll love you, but just not be in love with you.”

“That’s called having your cake and eating it.” I smiled.

“I intend having a lot of cake.” She grinned in return, “I can’t go back to the old diet having tasted something new ... and better.”

“Just remember the rules,” I said, “Rule 1) don’t get caught. Rule 2) if in any doubt about anything, refer to Rule 1)”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.