A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Morning came with clear skies and the promise of a hot sunny day. Paula was already up and at the washroom. It sounded like the kids had gone with her. My body pleasantly ached, especially my shoulder where Paula had bitten me in the throes of passion. Yet I had to wonder at parts of the conversation we'd had last night and wanted very much to hear the full story of how Paula had finally decided that incestuous adultery was something to be desired in her life.

Finally I decided that introspection was getting me nowhere and set off for the washrooms.

Breakfast was a bit subdued for me, there were questions I wanted answers to, but there was no way I was ever going to bring this subject up in a public conversation. Afterwards though the kids begged Paula to let them go with the camp entertainment team to a jungle gym further down the coast only €15 each. Paula, of course, agreed after seeing the reps who said it was perfectly safe and the kids would love it.

Five minutes after waving them off we were back in the tent bedroom and kissing frantically.

"Oh God, I want you so much," Paula gasped as I tugged her top off to get to the ripe fruit beneath.

Paula can just about get away without a bra and today she hadn't bothered and her beautiful perky breasts were exposed to my gaze for the first time ever. (Hey, it was dark last night, we made love in Braille). My God, they were just perfect, pink puffy areolas, tiny button nubs, pale with faint blue veins running through them. I then slid down her shorts and pants to see the hidden treasure beneath them too. I saw a beautifully formed mound with a gently glistening slit, a hooded clit hinting at more delights within, again pale and enchanting and had me aroused in a raging passion for my beautiful sister.

Paula had been busy too, dragging my top and shorts off to reveal the body that had pleasured her so well last night.

"Oh Dave, you're beautiful," she gasped, not a compliment I'm used to, I admit, but very fitting where Paula was concerned.

"You're beautiful too, Sis," I complimented her, watching a slow blush move down over her cheeks to touch the tips of her nipples.

"No-one has ever called me that," she said, kissing me deeply and hugging me tightly to her. "Now take me please!"

I started by soft kisses on her mouth then cheeks and moved down to kiss her soft sensuous neck. My fingers traced patterns over her soft skin as she gasped in pleasure, her own fingers curled down to caress my cock. I moved further down to suckle on each breast in turn.

"Ohhhh," gasped Paula. "You do such good things to me!"

I smiled and continued my ministrations to her breasts as I slid a hand and then fingers down to rub gently at her moist slit, finally sliding the hood of her clit back to expose it to my probing fingers.

"Oh Dave, oh Dave, oh Dave," she cried as an orgasm swept over her, causing her pussy to spasm and make her juices flow freely.

"God, how do you do that?" she cried. "I've never felt anything like it!"

"Well it's supposed to be like this," I murmured.

"Seems I've been missing out," Paula said. "I often thought I was from watching films on TV."

Finally I moved my mouth down to taste my sister for the second time and Paula's squeals of pleasure rang out as she seemed to orgasm at each touch of my tongue so sensitive was her pussy.

"Take me, take me, please," she cried.

Well, who am I to deny a lady, so I again moved to kiss her and parted her legs to mount her, sliding in to a gasp of sheer pleasure from my beautiful sister.

This time though I took my time, prolonging the pleasure and the agony of desire for both of us, riding Paula to a tempo that alternately speeded up and slowed down as the build to my orgasm began to mount too intensely until finally Paula just exploded under me. Her legs rode up my back to force me deeper within her and her fingers dug into my back in spasms of ecstasy. I took this as my cue to cum as well and again I blasted rope after rope of my cum into Paula's tight hot pussy as it spasmed under her own intense orgasm and drank down my incestuous seed into its welcoming depths.

When I could see clearly again, I saw tears in Paula's eyes.

"Oh Dave, if only I'd known," she sobbed.

I rolled off and hugged her. "Tell me," I said.

It seems I was right; Paula had been a virgin when she married Kevin, but it hadn't been for lack of trying on her part. Seemed Kevin wanted to wait, to make it special.

Well the honeymoon was special enough, though Kevin was rather unadventurous and made no effort on his part to pleasure Paula. Being a bit naïve, Paula had simply accepted this, enjoyed sex, but frankly wondered what all the fuss was about. If they made love (an irregular occurrence and one becoming more irregular as they got older) it was missionary position only and Kevin just mounted her quickly, no foreplay and simply used her. To paraphrase Robin Williams as Mrs Doubtfire, Kevin's idea of foreplay was to simply say, "Brace yourself, Paula.". Still, two wonderful kids and a lovely house filled her world along with an interesting job. Over the years Paula heard things, wondered about things, saw things on the net. But, when she broached them timidly with Kevin he had simply fobbed her off or got angry. Her one attempt to commence oral sex on him had been a disaster and he'd simply said, "Nice people don't do that.". But it had stifled the beginnings of adventurism in Paula.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.