A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The next day was overcast and cool, but perfect for a walk up to Carnac. If you've never been there, well it's a bit like Stonehenge, only the stones go for miles. Kerry and Martin were fascinated, though they both tried to appear completely cool about it and the old digital camera was clicking like mad as Paula tried to get as many of us into the pictures with the stones as possible. At last though we wandered into the town of Carnac itself, which was a bit of a tourist trap, but had a lot of Brasseries to grab a light lunch in. Though as ever in France, it being between the hours of twelve and two, everywhere else was shut or appeared to be. We settled down in a place called the Ch'ti bar which of course the kids immediately and to Paula's embarrassment called the shitty bar. Lunch though was superb and like most French things was prolonged and relaxed.

"What were you up to last night?" Paula asked after the kids went off to look at the internet café.

"Nothing," I grinned.

"She was a bit noisy for nothing," Paula remarked.

"Aah... ," she had me, bang to rights.

"It's OK." Paula smiled, "You at least didn't wake the kids or frighten the donkeys."

"Sorry," I said. "It wasn't planned."

"Who was it?" she enquired.

"Jan," I said.

"You're kidding! Oh you rogue, she's a married woman!" Paula squeaked.

"Yes, but one who was very pissed off with her hubby and a bit neglected. Besides what he doesn't know won't hurt him," I hit back.

"True," she mused, "But you'd better hope for her sake he never does."

"That's for her to keep," I said, "I'm not going to ruin things for her, I like the lady too much."

"Some lady," Paula mused.

"Hey!" I said, "Don't judge unless you've ever been in the same position."

"Shows you what you know," muttered Paula, but wouldn't be drawn further.

After that we vacated the bar and wandered back to Trinite, stopping off occasionally to look at souvenir shops and pick up some gifts for the family.

The rest of the day continued overcast, but became ever more humid and close. I expected at any time to hear thunder, but it never came and although we had a barbecue for dinner and let the kids share a beer, not a lot else happened.

I did speak to Mike and Jan though. Jan had a lovely twinkle in her eye as we bade each other farewell. Mike just appeared hung-over and a bit sullen, though not at me, just life in general I guess. Jan also slipped me her mobile number and gave my cock a surreptitious squeeze in passing too. I definitely planned on seeing that lady again, we had a lot of "in depth" discussions to finalise when I was next 'oop North'.

After that Paula, the kids and I went up to the bar to see what was happening. the reps had put on a 70's and 80's night and so being a dancing fool I joined in and embarrassed the hell out of the kids and possibly Paula. Though it was too hard to tell as tears of laughter streamed down her face as Kerry and I did the 'bump' and I batted her across the floor and almost out of the door with an over energetic pelvic swing.

Still all good things come to an end and we returned to the tent to settle for the night, though the humidity was still far too high and I just changed into shorts and lay on top of the sleeping bag. Paula settled in too with just thin cotton shorts and a T-shirt along with a thin sheen of sweat on her forehead.

"Should rain and break soon," I said.

"Hope so," she yawned. "But not thunder, I hate thunder."

In the background there was a faint rumble, which did not bode well for a quiet night.

It was possibly an hour later that the rain started, light at first, but getting gradually heavier as the heavens opened. Then there was an almighty crash of thunder and a terrified Paula was in my arms quaking in terror. I held her tightly and whispered calming words to try and soothe her fears. I don't know why she's frightened of it, but she is, it's irrational, but some fears are.

What was also irrational was the feeling of her perky firm breasts pushing into me and the response from another part of my anatomy famed for having a mind of its own.

Gradually the noise and rage of the storm settled and a calmer Paula regained control of her fears only to figure out just what was pushing into her belly.

"Oh my," she whispered and then reached down to grasp the obvious, so to speak.

"Paula, I..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.