A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The trip to France and down into Brittany was fairly uneventful, other than the occasional squabble between the kids and Paula's increasing threat levels to get them to calm down. I don't mind travel and I do enjoy the ferries across from Dover to Calais, it enabled me to people watch and occasionally play the "would I wouldn't I" game with the various women dotted about the ship.

Paula of course, knew exactly what I was doing. "Still got a roving eye, Bro?" She said with a grin.

"Can't help it," I smiled back at her. "Women just fascinate me, besides, looking isn't doing."

"Good job too," she said. "A few with partners here are eying you up as well."

"Chance would be a fine thing," I laughed, "Besides, it's mostly because they think I'm already taken ... by you. Grass is greener etc."

Paula stifled a giggle and also blushed. For all we're brother and sister, we don't look at all alike, I'm a gnats whisker under 6 foot, dark brown hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders and what's known as work muscles. I don't have time for a gym, but my job keeps me more than fit as it's quite physical at times. Paula though (and our other sister Meg) is five four and almost elfin in appearance, a honey blonde, petite with a small but nicely proportioned bust and the cutest arse you could imagine. Blue-green eyes, dimples when she smiles and a lovely personality. At 35 she's in pretty good shape for her age, though no one is ever going to mistake her for a teenager or even in her 20's, but she carries her years with ease.

Unlike Meg, the wild one in our family, Paula has always stuck to the straight and narrow. I can't swear to it, but I suspect she was a virgin on her wedding night and has never strayed either. Chance would be a fine thing for her anyway, she works from home and she's not daft enough to shit in her own nest.

Six hours travel through France and we arrived at the campsite in La Trinité sur Mer and found the reps to take us to the tent. I gotta admit that this was camping in style, it even had a fridge inside as well as real beds too. Unfortunately there were only three bedrooms and the kids needed their own privacy, but as Paula and I had brought sleeping bags, we figured we could work around it.

First job though was shopping, stock up on good food and more importantly some very cheap and decent beer. Say what you like about the French (and as a true blooded Englishman believe me I have), they do food and drink incredibly well, though it is a bit expensive to eat out.

Still once that was sorted, it was time to explore the site, which wasn't too big and had some lovely flowering plants along with sheltered bays for the individual tents and caravans. There was also a small bar and takeaway on site too, along with a decent pool and various other activities for the kids to enjoy. Not too far away was a beach and in the distance a few islands as well as the Quiberon peninsula.

Back at the tent we prepared a light dinner, or rather Paula did and the kids and I did the washing up at the communal sinks for the site. Wandering back to the tent we found Paula in conversation with our neighbours who had turned up from a day out. I honestly don't know how she does it, but Paula can engage anyone in conversation and have their life stories out of them within minutes. So I was introduced to Mike and Jan, both in their thirties and their kids, Aaron and Dan, who were 7 and 8 respectively. They were in their second week of their holiday, but had had a great time so far and told us of several places to visit including the standing stones at Carnac. Mike was a tall string bean type of guy, slightly balding with an apparently roving eye as he scoped Paula pretty much all over and no doubt mentally undressed her too. Jan was almost the opposite, short, slightly under five foot and a little dumpy, mousey brown curly hair but a sweet face and laughing eyes. After that they invited us all to the campsite bar for a few drinks and some chat whilst the entertainment was going on, we agreed, but only for a short while, travelling can tire you out.

At the bar the beer was good if expensive and the singer not so good but enthusiastic which caught the mood of the other campers. Eventually time and tiredness caught up with the kids and Paula and Jan took their respective broods back to the tent. Mike seemed to be attempting to drink for England, though I wasn't in the mood really, that plus he was eying up the barmaid and any other lone female in the bar. So, as the saying goes, I made my excuses and left. I wasn't really too tired so I just wandered out to the beach and watched the sun go down and mentally ticked it off my "to do" list" then wandered back in the increasing gloom to the tent.

I could hear the slight heavy breathing of sleeping people when I approached the tent, so decided to sit outside in the cool air till they were all sound out when Jan stuck her head out of the tent door and offered me a beer. Well I certainly wasn't going to turn that down so said "Thanks" and sat in the patio style furniture outside her tent to appreciate it and chat a little.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.