A New Beginning
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Call me Dave, most people do. I'm an ordinary enough guy, 33, only son and the middle one of 3 kids. My life has been pretty ordinary too, married in my mid 20's and divorced after 5 years when my ex decided she could do better for herself with someone else, took my two kids with her and made life very difficult for me to contact them. The few stilted conversations I've had with them since then have made it fairly obvious that there were a number of untruths going on in the background. The Child Support Agency has made my life hell too. They keep getting "word" that my declared income was a lot more than I was actually getting, which is untrue. I'm just good with my money and don't generally spend it on stuff I don't need. I'm based in the Medway area of Kent, I say based as for all I own a studio flat there, I'm rarely at home. My job takes me all over the country and the perks are good, free meals, free board and a good wage. The downside is long hours and no contact with the kids. Still I have good relations with my family and some good friends, mostly engineers like myself, but they kept me going when things were rough.

Still enough of the boring stuff, it sounds like I'm crying in my beer and I'm not, life is good and it just got a lot better recently.

I was actually at home between jobs when I got a phone call from my older sis...

"Hi Dave," was her opening salvo.

"Hi Paula," my return. Hey, I've never claimed to be original, just consistent.

"Dave, could you do me a favour? I know you aren't working and you could do with a holiday," At this point I was wondering just who in the family had blabbed, I certainly hadn't told anyone I was home, probably my Mum though, she's psychic or just got loads of informants.

"Ok Paula, what are you angling for... ?" It couldn't be money, Paula's 35 and a fully qualified online legal secretary, married to Kevin who's a builder and has two kids, Kerry and Martin both in their teens.

"Well Dave, Kevin's had an accident, broke his leg in 3 places and was supposed to be taking us to France camping."

That explained the call, Paula for all she can drive, doesn't like driving abroad or driving any great distances come to that.

"You want me to drive you to France?"

A slight hesitation, then, "Yes, and spend fortnight with your niece and nephew camping in Brittany."

Hell, why not, I hadn't had a real holiday in five years.

"Sure Paula, who's looking after Kevin though?" I asked. Kevin makes money hand over fist, but he's the sort of guy who tries to get £6 change out of a £5 deal. He's good to my sis though, if tight on spending. Paula just laughs it off though. She's not exactly penniless herself and they've always loved camping, whereas I'm the full board all inclusive hotel type.

"Maggs, his mother will be staying over. You met her at my wedding."

Well, I might have, damned if I could remember her though.

"Ok, when do you need me?" I would have to contact the office and let them know I was out of the country and not to call. I don't like saying no, so the easiest way is to tell them then switch my works mobile off.

"Can you come down tomorrow? We have to catch a ferry early the following day and it'll be easier than you getting up at the crack of dawn to travel down."

Ever practical, that's my sis, that way she gets to show off her "mansion", as I call it, too, though it's not a mansion really, it's a converted oast house, but pretty massive. Kevin has done some damned fine work with it having picked it up for a song nineteen or so years ago when it was just a shell. They've had offers in the millions to sell, but I doubt they will, it suits them down to the ground.

The following day I travelled down to Tunbridge Wells by train and Paula picked me up at the station and drove me to her home. I got the usual twenty questions all aimed at either my health (good) to my finding someone new (none existent). I'm way too busy to inflict my lifestyle on some unfortunate woman, besides the internet's full of ladies looking for no strings one nighters, just go look if you don't believe me...

As I got out of the car and went for my bags I was mobbed by two screaming teens, "Uncle Dave, Uncle Dave," from Kerry and Martin, good kids too. Kerry at 13 is growing up to be an absolute stunner, like her Mum, Martin had his father's build and the softer warmer features of Paula. He'd be fighting the girls off with a stick if he could just overcome his shyness, but at 14 was still too unsure of himself and more interested in Warhammer. I was dragged into the house, both kids chattering away nineteen to the dozen to see their Dad.

Kevin was laid up in bed in obvious discomfort, he'd fallen through some rotten boards in a house his company was renovating and it looked like he'd be laid up a while, though judging by the way he was on his laptop and had his mobile to hand it wasn't slowing him down too much.

"Grateful for this, Dave," he said, "Paula and the kids have been looking forward to this since last year, glad you were free."

"No problem, I needed a break myself."

At that point the door opened and Kevin's Mum bustled in and I did remember her, tall at five foot six, an ash blonde with a 38, 26, 38 hourglass figure with a very nice set of DD tits to go with it. No spring chicken of course, she's in her mid-fifties, but still well worth a look.

"You must be Dave," She said, "I remember you from the wedding."

"Nothing bad I hope?" I said with a smile.

"Just the dancing," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

I blushed slightly as I'm to dancing as the Titanic was to staying afloat, it's just never going to happen as it should. Still it amuses the kids and seems to have made a memorable impression on Maggs, who, I thought for a second, was checking me over, but it had to be my imagination, she's married to a guy called Tom, bit of a couch potato, but a good laugh too.

Maggs then held up a urine pot and I made my excuses and left, there are some things a guy shouldn't watch unless he has too.

It was later, after a superb dinner and a DVD movie when the kids had gone up to their rooms and Paula had followed struggling to keep awake, but warning me we had to be up at 6am, that Maggs asked me if I'd care to join her in a drink.

"OK, but only the one, long trip tomorrow and I don't need a hangover."

"I rarely drink myself," she replied "Tom says it lowers my inhibitions." A cheeky grin with that and I started to get the feeling that she was coming on to me.

"He's a lucky guy," I murmured.

"Only if he can get me to drink," she laughed.

I was now getting a definite feeling and it was no longer in my mind, a certain part of my anatomy had decided to perk up too.

"Always had good luck myself," I said.

"Never hurts to be lucky," she replied and knocked back her drink in one. "I'd better check on Kevin, don't want him ringing me on his bloody mobile because he wants the loo," she stated.

"OK," damn, she was teasing.

Ten minutes later she padded back into the living room.

"They're all asleep, Kevin too, well he will be when the painkillers kick in," she'd changed too, some sort of kaftan, very silky and seemed to caress her body quite erotically.

"Looking like that, I'll have to get a few more drinks into you," I joked.

"I'd rather something else was getting into me, or rather someone else," she said with a sultry look.

"What about Tom," I said quite shocked, for all Maggs was a damn fine looking woman, she didn't seem the type to stray, which shows you what I know about women in general.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him," she replied, "Besides, he seems to have forgotten what it's for, unlike your friend down there I see."

I was of course as stiff as a board. I'm only human after all and it had been a while. With that she leaned over and kissed me, softly at first, then with more passion, our tongues intertwining madly as we closed with each other.

"Only one thing," she gasped as we parted for a second. "No one else can know, or even guess. I like my life the way it is, save only for the lack of sex, don't ruin it for me!"

"No problem," I replied, then proceeded to kiss her again, my lips moving down her neck, making her gasp in delight. My hands also wandered over the surface of the kaftan too. She appeared to be naked underneath it and it was an incredibly sensuous feeling as I felt her respond to my caresses. Her nipples rose like little bullets to my touch as she was clearly getting very turned on by my touch.

Her own hands were busy too, running over my chest and slipping up my T-shirt to touch my bare skin.

"Oh God," she murmured, "It's been so long since I felt anything other than flabby muscles."

I'm no Adonis, but the job I do keeps me in shape, still she was getting me more and more turned on and I needed to do something about that.

I started to raise up the kaftan, but she stopped me.

"Not here, let's go to your room. It's at the back of the house and no one will hear us."

We both moved upstairs, Maggs leading the way, my eyes feasting on her form in the semi dark. Definitely no underwear to mar the contours of the kaftan and one hell of a sexy wiggle too.

As soon as my bedroom door was shut we were in each other's arms again. This time our hands were moving in unison to remove each other's clothing. Maggs might have been in her fifties, but there was nothing wrong with her body, soft and warm with a neatly trimmed pussy and heavy if still firm breasts, smallish nipples but a large areola surrounding each. My mouth greedily moved down to suckle each in turn as Maggs gasped in pleasure, her own hand had now dropped my pants and underwear allowing my cock to spring free.

"Ohhhh, that's so nice," she almost purred. "Just what I need, it's been so long."

She then pushed me back on the bed and proceeded to take my cock into her mouth, twisting around to present her pussy to my waiting lips and tongue. It was like tasting the nectar of the gods, and her clit was well pronounced and very sensitive as she gave out a small muffled scream each time my tongue ran across it and her hips bucked like mad. Her own tongue was rapidly taking me to the edge too and I gasped out, "I'm going to cum."

"Not yet," she replied, "I want that somewhere else this time." She promptly turned and straddling me took hold of my cock in her right hand and guided me into her waiting pussy.

It was like sliding into hot buttered silk, she was no youngster, but she was a very snug fit and so hot inside. Moving slowly at first she raised her body up on my cock then slid back down again. The feeling was exquisite. She had incredible muscle control too and started to pick up the pace gasping at each thrust into her well lubricated pussy.

"Ooooh," she groaned. "Oooooh, ooooh, ooooooooooh!" As her first orgasm overtook her. "Oh my God, you naughty, naughty man," she purred as her rhythm increased again, "I can see that you might become habit forming for me." This with a wicked twinkle of a smile.

Well, I had no objections and yes, I can be discreet too. Though at the time my thoughts were more on taking my mind off the inner explosion building up in my balls, to no avail. With an intense groan from my lips, my cock exploded within Maggs' pussy and my cum splattered her hidden depths.

She leaned down to kiss me softly, "God, that was so good, it's been far too long since I've had a nice stiff cock do that for me."

"More than happy to oblige Maggs and yes, I'd like to make it a regular thing if you want."

"Mmmmm, you say the nicest things," she murmured, "But no strings, I know you'll have others, but if or when you can spare the time for an old lady."

"Maggs, it isn't the age, it's how well the engine goes," I said with a wink. "That and a well looked after chassis too."

She leaned down and kissed me again as my now softening cock slid out of her and I could see a tear in her eye.

"It's just so nice to be wanted again," she smiled and then slipped down to take me in her mouth again, her tongue swirling around to get me stiff in what seemed like a few heavenly minutes.

My hands were kneading her magnificent breasts and I could tell she was becoming even more aroused. She was incredibly sensitive in all her erogenous zones and clearly was going to make the most of her dalliance with me.

At last unable to take any more pleasure from her tongue I laid her down on the bed and mounted her, my cock sliding into her warm slick pussy and back into heaven. This time I was in control. I kept my strokes long and slow, each thrust eliciting a vocal response from Maggs as the sheer pleasure of our coupling overcame her along with the illicit pleasure of doing or being with someone she shouldn't.

"You're very good at this," she said with a wicked throaty chuckle.

"Takes two," I replied

My pace gradually picked up as did the volume of Maggs cries of pleasure until at last she stiffened and cried out in ecstasy again, just as my own orgasm peaked and again I filled her pussy with my cum.

Basking in the afterglow, she murmured, "It's a good job I can't get pregnant the amount of seed you've put into me."

I smiled, "I couldn't get you pregnant even so, my ex made sure I had a vasectomy after our second."

"Must make you popular with the ladies. Bareback riding is the nicest of sports."

"Chance would be a fine thing," I said, "Too much work and too little time to indulge between jobs."

"We'll have to see about that," she grinned, "Can't have you suffering from a lack of attention now can we?"

"Just let me know when you can pop over," I said, "Just be careful, this isn't something the families will be happy about."

"I know," she said, "But I have a taste for hard cock now and don't want to lose it, but, you'd better get some sleep now, long trip tomorrow."

Then smiling she said, "But don't wear yourself out. I might have needs to be met again soon." With that a hug and a wink she slid the kaftan back on and left me to drift off into a satisfied deep sleep, thinking that the holiday could only be a let-down now, how wrong I was...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.