Worth the Chase - Cover

Worth the Chase

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My best friend and I spied on her brother, Chase, as he masturbated in front of his computer. A few days later, I got a command performance from him and his best friend. It was worth the Chase.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

I was over at my best friend's house one afternoon, we were up in her room and she said she had to go pee. So I sat there waiting and then she came back in the room, quickly closed the door and said, "Omigod, come with me but be quiet, super-quiet, my brother's jacking-off, come on," and she went back out in the hall and down to her brother's room.

She moved the door a bit wider and there was Chase sitting at his computer and he was doing it ... he was jacking-off. And he was watching porn on his computer while he wore headphones, he couldn't hear us.

Every once in a while he'd moan and let out a deep breath. Up and down, up and down, over and over he went until his head fell back and fountains of white stuff flew up out the end and back down on his hand and leg. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

Jenn took my hand and pulled me away and we went back down the hall to her room.

Of course, it was all we talked about, how sexy it was, how long and beautiful his penis looked, the amount of cum that he shot, it was just amazing. And we both got naked and did ourselves dreaming of that wonderful penis we'd just seen, seen for the first time.

Visions of his cum spurting up out from his dick kept me awake late into the night for days after until I finally rubbed myself to sleep.

A few days later I was outside in my front yard in the early afternoon when I saw her brother coming down the street with another boy.

"Hi, Chase, I'm Dawn, Jenn's friend?"

"Oh, sure, hi, this is Chad. You were over the other day, right?"

"Yeah, I can't believe watching you," I blurted out. The second I did, I knew I screwed up but all I could do was hope that he didn't quite get it.

"Watching? Watching what?"

I knew my face was red hot, then he added, "Oh, I'll bet I know ... was I in my room, um, sitting at my computer, doing something?" he grinned.

"Uh, yeah," I mumbled.

Then, I heard what I wasn't at all expecting, "Would you like to see it again?"

It was just about the only thing I'd thought about since Jenn and I watched outside his room and I just couldn't talk so I nodded.

"Well, we need someplace private, maybe your garage?"

"I'm the only one home, my parents both work," I suggested and we went up the stairs and inside.

"I guess she and my sister watched me spankin' the monkey, I didn't know they were there but I guess I get to put on a second act, you want to show her, too?"

"Sure, why not, I feel the need about now anyway," he laughed as we filed into my room.

Jenn's brother immediately pulled off his tee and dropped his shorts and briefs as he kicked off his sandals. There it was again, except now I was close, a lot closer.

"Ever played with one, Dawn?" he asked and I slowly moved my head from side to side as he took a step or two toward me. I hesitantly reached out, I was really going to touch it, really hold a boy's penis, his hard, excited penis in my hand.

"Go ahead, it likes girls," he said grinning as my fingers curled around it to squeeze gently.

"It's really hard inside. It gets that way, right? From soft and small?"

"Yeah, but it's not gonna be soft with you playing with it. You wanna see Chad's?" he asked and I nodded and now his friend began pulling off his shirt and kicking off his sandals as he pulled down his shorts and briefs.

Chase, his was long and straight, but Chad's was shorter and fatter around and curved upward. They were really somewhat different. I never realized that boy's equipment would be different from each other but here they were. I reached out with my other hand and took hold, now with both their dicks in my hand.

"They're really warm. Can I watch you do it now?"

"Sure, I use some hand lotion if you've got any," Chase said and I went and got it. He squirted some along his cock but Chad put it in his palm, then both

began masturbating as I watched.

"It feels good, huh?" I asked and they both said it did, really good.

"Does it usually take very long?" I wanted to know.

"Depends mostly on when I last did it," Chad said.

"When did you do it last?"

"I did it in the shower this morning," he said and Chase told me he did it in bed before he got up.

"So both of you already did it once this morning?"

"Yeah, I guess boys are hornier than girls. How often do you get off, Dawn?" Chase asked.

"Um, it depends, usually once or twice a day during the school year, in summers, well, maybe three, four a day if I'm really horny. How often do you guys do it?" I asked as they both continued stroking up and down.

"As many as I can, even six or seven sometimes," said Chad and Chase said just about the same thing.

"And it feels good each time you do it?" I asked, wanting to learn as much as I could while I had the chance.

"Oh, it sure does, it does for you, doesn't it, Dawn?" Chad asked.

"Yeah, sometimes better than others but always pretty good. But it's so cool the way you shoot the stuff out like that."

"Oh, you'll see, Dawn, you'll see," Chase said as they both kept their hands moving back and forth.

"Mmm, I'm close, how about you?" Chad asked Chase.

"Not far, go ahead whenever you're ready, our little friend here is eager to see us cum," Chase told him and he was right, I couldn't wait. My hand was down taking a few rubs every now and then hoping not to be noticed.

It was Chad who started to cum first with large globs of white, sticky cum spraying out the end of his dick but soon Chase was doing the same as they both aimed it at me laughing.

Me? I was amazed, it was the wildest, most fascinating sight of my life. Both these penises shooting out their cum in spurts, one after the other, a lot right at first, then smaller globs ending in just some dripping out the end. What a sight.

"You wanna taste it? Sometimes girls like to," Chad suggested so I knelt down and licked the drop hanging from the end of his dick, then tried Chase's as well.

"You like it, Dawn?" Chase asked me.

"Um, yeah, it's okay, does't really taste like much, maybe a little salty."

"You'll get to taste it more when you start sucking boys off. You have a boyfriend yet?" Chase asked me.

"No, I went to the movies with one boy from my class this year but that's all."

"You've never sucked a guy's dick?"

"No, but I have friends who do it for their boyfriends."

"We could be your boyfriends," Chase said.

"Sounds to me like you just want me to do it, what you said."

"Suck our cocks, yeah, why not?" Chad asked.

"Well, I don't get much out of it, do I? And, it's kinda getting late, my parents will be getting home pretty soon."

"Oh, yeah, okay, um, you gonna be around tomorrow? Maybe Chad and I can come back, you know, show you some more about guys?"

I told them I'd be home and they said they'd come back over in the morning and they left. I masturbated twice before my parents got home, I needed it so bad.

I lay awake that night rubbing myself, dreaming back to the afternoon with my two new 'boyfriends, ' as they liked to think of themselves.

I was standing at the front window when I saw them come around the corner. As soon as they came up the sidewalk, I swung the door open and let them in.

"Looks like our girlfriend is all eager for some fun today, Chase," Chad said.

They each kissed me and took a feel of my boobs and I led them upstairs as they each took gropes of my butt.

"Calm down, guys, we have all day, you know," I yelled back at them as I began running up the stairs and into my room.

"Okay, everybody, naked," I said and we all began quickly undressing.

My two new boyfriends stood there with their beautiful dicks pointing at me so eagerly.

"Oh, you two look so hot," I told them as I pulled the covers off my bed.

"You're the hot one, Dawn, you are the hottest girl in the world and we're gonna sure have fun today," Chase said.

I got down on my bed and Chase got between my legs and Chad knelt up near my head with his dick near my face. I knew enough to open my mouth for him to put it in as I felt Chase's tongue begin licking on me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.