Chrissy and Me - Cover

Chrissy and Me

Copyright© 2012 by Jack White

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I wrote this story for a friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Hairy   Amputee   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Nudism  

We met for lunch. When we walked into the cafeteria it was really busy. Everyone stopped talking and stared at Chrissy. She turned red and tried to cover herself with her hands. I told her not to do that and she lowered them. "Just act normal, Hon"

She carried my food to our table, every eye in the place on us. We sat and she told me that everyone on campus was staring at her and asking why she was naked.

"Have you told them why?" I asked

"Yes sir, and a lot of them are laughing at me."

"Don't worry about that. What they think doesn't matter, only what I think." She nodded.

We didn't see each other again until after classes were over. When I picked her up in the library it seemed most of the boys and some of the girls were sitting where they had a good view of Chrissy. I could see her pubic hair was all matted, like she was oozing sex. I could smell it when I got close.

Still naked I drove her home. I had her tell me about her day, we were both super horny and had a great fuck before dinner. She cooked up a great mean and we spent the rest of the night fucking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.