Spells R Us: Cal's Story - Cover

Spells R Us: Cal's Story

Copyright© 2012 by Orange Sasquatch

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cal is distressed in his life and wants to make it better. Spells R Us is exactly what he needed. Watch as he transforms his life into something new. Tags to be updated as appropriate

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Transformation  

Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep

The jarring sound of an alarm clock wakes Penelope and I. Throughout the night we have stayed nestled together, her cock still in my pussy. Penelope leans over me and presses the snooze button on the alarm. As her face crosses by mine she gives me a quick kiss.

"Morning Kimmie," she says, her tongue flicking at my ear.

"Morning Aunt Penny,"

"Can I take this off now?" She moves her hands to my pussy, indicating her plastic cock.

"If you must." I giggle. My laughter turns into a moan as she withdraws from my pussy. God that felt good! I think to myself. My pussy is rather sore, but in a good way. I turn to watch as Penelope gets out of bed. She stops right at the edge of the bed. She notices my eyes and puts on a show of taking off the harness. She turns away from me, giving me a good look at her ass and pussy. I crawl over to the edge of the bed and before she can stand up, I stick out my tongue and lick the length of her pussy. Now it's her turn to moan. She stands up and turns to look at me. I get on my knees and we kiss. It is a very slow burn kiss. We stop kissing. She looks me in the eye.

"I'm probably never going to see you again, am I?" I see the sad look in her eye.

"Probably not," I confirm, "But my doppelganger is always right next door." I wink and smile. I give her another kiss. Penelope sighs.

"Well, at least let me make you some breakfast." She turns to go out of the bedroom. I spot the clock and see the time.

"Make it toast. Anything more and I'll be late for school." I don't go to school, I think to myself. I gather my clothes from around the bedroom. I decide to leave mine for her and I take her panties for myself. I put my clothes on and head out into the apartment. Penelope has coffee and toast ready when I exit. I give her another luxuriant kiss as I pick up the toast. "I left you a little present on your bed." I lift up my skirt to show her that I'm wearing her panties. She smiles. At the door she gives me one more kiss.

"Good Bye, Kimmie."

"Bye Aunt Penny," I make sure to look extra sad. As I leave, she stand at the door to watch me walk away. Just then, the real Kimmie walks out of her apartment. I look at her. Penelope was right, I could almost be Kimmie's twin. She locks the door behind her and walks my way. She doesn't notice me till she almost runs into me.

"Oh, excuse me," she says. Then she looks at my face. She opens her mouth in shock. I see an opportunity. I quickly close the gap and kiss her. Our lips meet and my body feels tingly at the lips. My tongue enters her mouth and I feel around with my tongue. Then I pull away. Penelope is standing in the doorway with shock on her face. Kimmie has a look of confusion on hers. I wink at Penelope and walk down the stairs and out of the apartment building. Once outside, I set out to my place.

On the walk over I begin to feel a little wobbly on my feet again. I see a local Mc Donald's. I rush inside and get into the bathroom. It is pretty deserted. I begin to change. My shoulders broaden, my hand become larger and more masculine, my breasts shrink away. I feel a sudden growth in my panties. Where my vagina was, now, there is a cock and balls. Then my clothes change. My t-shirt grows buttons and a collar as my dress shirt reemerges. My high heels envelope my feet and become sneakers. My skirt lengthens and divides to form my khakis. And then I am me again. I look in the mirror. I look exactly as I did before I used the Sexnote. The Sexnote! I anxiously pat down my pants. I feel it in my pocket. I pull it out just to make sure. Sure enough, the little book still is right there. It still reads "Sexnote" across the cover. Funny, I think, I thought I left this in my purse. Then I remember last night. The transformation, the blowjob, seducing Penelope, fucking Penelope, being fucked by Penelope, waking up with her cock in my vagina, and leaving and kissing Kimmie. I remember it all. I had done all those things. I remember cumming with a vagina. I remember the feeling of Penelope's lips on my breasts, sucking away, the feel of her tongue on my clit. But now I don't have any of those parts. God, this is confusing. While I remember, I become aware of my erection. It is pressing up against my panties. Panties!? I run to a stall and pull down my pants. Penelope's panties are restraining my semierect cock. I am dumbstruck.

Just then someone enters the bathroom. The person gets into the stall next to mine. I take a few deep breaths. Calm down, you're just fine. I pull my pants up and walk out of the stall. I go to the sink and begin washing my hands and splashing water on my face. I am drying my hands when the person comes out of the stall. It is a woman. She sees me and screams. I immediately leave the bathroom and the restaurant. I run almost three blocks before I stop. I catch my breath. Then my brain begins to work again. The Sexnote changed me into a girl. The thought was rational and calm. The Sexnote changed me into the young teenage girl from across the hall from Penelope. I breathe in and out a few more times, allowing my head to process the information. The Sexnote changed me into the person guaranteed to be able to have sex with Penelope. God this is weird. I decide not to think about it again till I get back to my apartment. I take stock of my surroundings and then start walking toward my apartment again.

When I get back to my building, I run into Jenny Garrot. She's heading out for work.

"Hi Jenny."

"Hi Cal. Late night?" Shit, I think. I look like I've taken the walk of shame.

"No, uh, no, just out for a morning walk." A lie, such an obvious lie.

"Oh, Well, I'll see you later. Got to get to work!"

"Later, Jenny." She bounces away from me and around the corner of our building toward the school. I walk inside and up the stairs to my apartment. I close and lock the door and then go to my bedroom and collapse on the bed. I try to organize everything in my mind. Last night I used the Sexnote. Then my body and clothes were transformed into that and those of a 17 year-old girl. I then sucked a man's cock. I gag a little as I remember. I had never sucked another man's cock before. I was just as virginal with guys as I was with girls. But not only did I suck a man's cock, I had done it like a pro. I remember the instinctive voice in my head. That must have been the spell, ensuring I acted as Penelope would have wanted me to act. I leave the question of why Penelope wanted Kimmie to be bisexual for another time and moved on. I think about seducing Penelope. I seduced her, she didn't seduce me. I was the dominant party till she gave in to me. Then I remember the sex. I ate her out with only a moment's hesitation. Somehow I knew what to do. I suppose that was the spell too. Then I remember the old man and his store.

I sit up in my bed. I get out of my clothes, taking special care to set the panties aside. I get dressed in a t-shirt and jeans and head out again. I go to the mall. Along the way I compose what I'm going to say to the old man. Once I enter the mall, it takes me a minute to find the store. The sign above the door says Spells R Us. I enter and the bell on the door rings. This time the old man is sitting behind the counter.

"You're right on time, Cal. I like punctual customers." He smiles a wide smile. He is still wearing that blue robe.

"You turned me into a girl," I blurt out at him.

"No, you turned yourself into a girl. It's not my fault you didn't read all the instructions at the beginning of the Sexnote." His matter of fact tone completely erases what I was going to say. "You got laid and that's that. I dare say you have more experience." I find myself nodding. He did have a point there. "So if you're satisfied, let's talk about payment." I think for a moment.

"Look, I didn't get laid, that girl I turned into got laid. But your book worked. So I guess we can talk about payment."

"Excellent. This will also solve your second problem. You're have no job and need to pay your rent and for the Sexnote. I suggest you come to work for me." I stare at him, incredulous. "I have been thinking of hiring an assistant for some time. You have some magical potential. I can pay you well and your skills would be applicable in many fields. Otherwise you'll have to pay the full price for the Sexnote, which is not cheap." I don't see any other choice, as I have no immediate prospects for work. I tell him I agree to work for him. "Good. You can start today if you want. Come back after lunch and we can begin your training." I nod and begin to head out of the store. Before I reach the door I realize something.

"I never told you my name."

"That's correct, Cal." His smile never wavered.

"I had never met you before and you seem to know all about me." The old man just smiles, waiting for my question. So I ask it: "How?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.