Child Magus
Cast

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Cast - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

Previously on Sex Magus...

Jordan Krumm is based on the appearance of the model Jordan Carver. The character is 25 years old, with Gray blue eyes, and Light brown, curly, mid-back length hair. She's Caucasian, has a slim build, stands 5' 6" (1.68 m), and weighs 121 lbs. (54.88 kg). Her measurements are 40-24-35 in (102-61-89 cm) and her bust is 32I (81I).

New Magus: Jordan is a former Magus who accidentally woke Seth's powers while she was attempting to tap his power in an experiment to free her own power from the Lockdown. In turn, she ended up giving Seth all of her power and is now both his Fonte and primary source of knowledge in the world of magic. Jordan has to convince Seth that his is a Magus and that sex is now an important part of his life.

Danielle Stone is based on the appearance of the model Danielle Riley. The character is 21 years old, with brown eyes, and redhead, wavy, shoulder length hair. She's Caucasian, has a slim build, stands 5' 7" (1.7 m), and weighs 110 lbs. (49.9 kg). Her measurements are 40-24-34 in (102-61-86 cm) and her bust is 30H (76H).

New Magus: Danielle was in a loveless and abusive marriage with Roger Stone. Infused with lust by Seth, she chose to leave her husband and became Seth's Fonte by the end of the story.

Jana Perreira is based on the appearance of the model Jana Defi. The character is 27 years old, with brown eyes, and Black, straight, mid-back length hair. She's Caucasian, has a slim build, stands 5' 8" (1.73 m), and weighs 120 lbs. (54.43 kg). Her measurements are 38-25-35 in (97-64-89 cm) and her bust is 32G (81G).

New Magus: Jana manages the Vivre; a restaurant attached to a five star hotel in Arlington called The Selador. When Danielle showed up with Seth, Jana was upset because she had long wanted to be with Danielle, but always respected the redhead's choice to remain loyal to her husband. However, Seth didn't impress Jana and she let him know it. Unfortunately for her momentary attack, she fell prey to the impulses Seth's Magus Initiation caused and followed him to the hotel room he was staying in. By the end of the story, she was Seth's third Fonte.

Veronika "Raven" Zeman is based on the appearance of the model Veronika Zemanova. The character is 36 years old, with brown eyes, and brunette, straight, mid-back length hair. She's Caucasian, has an average build, stands 5' 5" (1.65 m), and weighs 121 lbs (54.88 kg). Her measurements are 40-24-36 in (102-61-91 cm) and her bust is 36D (91D).

New Magus: Raven helps with Seth's Initiation by giving him a solution to quiet the Magic emenating from him so Jordan could explain what was happening to him. The solution wore off sooner than expected and Raven escaped to her bedroom while Jordan kept Seth busy.

And now, Child Magus...

 
There is more of this chapter...

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.