Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 35

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 35 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

Katrina moved in with me that night, just like she did with Heisler when he became her master. Lady Brighid must have kept him busy all night because it took us several trips to transfer all of her stuff to my apartment and we never ran into him. We saw Yeager once but didn't talk to him.

I didn't expect her to sleep on the couch, so I took her to the bedroom and told her to pick a side. She chose to sleep in the middle, that way no matter which side I chose, she would be close to me. I had to remind her that she wasn't the only one to share my bed. For that night though, it was just the two of us. And to be honest, I'm glad it was. She asked if we could continue what we started at the club the night before and I didn't see any problems with it. I wasn't expecting her to try to get me off with every part of her body in one night though.

As for the question of whether I would have the same memory sharing event with Katrina, I did. Jordan showed up again and everything. The memories I saw of Katrina's were of her time with her family, starting the night she had sex for the first time. She was eleven. Yeah, eleven. Before her father started having sex with her, her brothers had already popped her cherry and had her addicted to the feel of being filled with "hot, hard, man-rod". That's how she put it. I believe her father and brothers treated her wrong, like Heisler, only in different ways, but from the experiences I got from her memories, she doesn't feel that way.

Having her live with me hasn't changed how any of the others feel about me either. In fact, my apartment has turned into congregation central for everyone. Nothing has turned ugly, though I'm constantly worried it will. Even Jordan has trouble believing how things are working out.

Sammi and I finished the photos for her new men's line over the weekend, and yes, she did buy something sexy to wear for me from The Leather Box. I won't tell you what it was though; that's between her and me. Well, actually, it ended up on the floor with nothing between the two of us, but that's a different story all together.

I got my first check for modeling. It was a lot more than I expected. Sammi told me that was what most of the self-managed models made. The models that had managers working for them usually made three to five times more. I almost gave her the check back but then changed my mind and decided it would make a good down payment on a car.

I asked Sammi if she would be my manager. She turned me down flat, only because we were sleeping together. She didn't want to wreck our private relationship with work. I laughed, thinking she was joking, but she wasn't. She made a few calls and I ended up talking to Dennis Rittenhouse. He worked with several models, all female, and had been looking for a male model because more and more work came his way asking for males. He saw the portfolio Sammi and I put together and was extremely impressed. I told him about my situation, mostly referring to being a full time student. He already had five shoots asking for male models that fit my schedule. I couldn't turn down the work. After all, the money I got from the winning lottery ticket was dwindling faster than expected, so I accepted.

The following Monday, I picked up the proper forms to change classes because I didn't want to chance someone would figure out what was really going on between me and Cassandra. I had to have her signature on the form and went to class long enough to get it. I was mildly surprised at how she treated me. It felt like nothing had changed at all because she happily waved the form around for the class to know I was leaving them. Quietly, just before I walked away, she whispered to check with Professor Waldrop about his morning class and gave me a subtle wink.

I checked with him. It turns out his classes are all pretty small. I found out why later. He's not the most entertaining or enthusiastic instructor. I struggle to stay awake, like many of the other students.

Jana surprised me when she called Monday night. Vanessa set her up with an appointment with a couples therapist. I didn't understand why she wasn't going to someone for anger management but Jana had refused to go to any of those because they were all group sessions. Since the appointment was for a couple, and Jana's issues were with men in general, my presence was required. We didn't have to be there until the following Monday, but something told me Jana wasn't looking forward to it. It could have been the sounds of her throwing things while she was on the phone or maybe even her adamant declarations that she wasn't going to go to any therapy sessions, I don't know, but once she was too worn out to argue, I convinced her that Vanessa wouldn't have done this if she didn't love her. I got a call later from Vanessa asking what I told Jana because when they met up that night, Jana was more loving than ever before. I simply smiled over the phone and told her to enjoy it while it lasted because if Jana went to the therapy sessions, her mood would probably change. Radically.

Milena met me Tuesday morning to talk about her request from the previous week. She had an appointment set up for Wednesday afternoon to find out if she was healthy enough to have children. It fit perfectly in the open slot that used be when I had Psych class with Professor Dumont.

The Doctor, a woman named Carolyn Morris, wanted to meet both of us. I think she was a little surprised to find out that a young college student was willing to start a family so soon with an older woman, but she didn't say anything about it. She did a quick exam of Milena, took some blood from both of us, and said unless anything odd showed up in the blood tests she didn't see any problems with us having children.

Apparently, that was all the green light Milena needed because next thing I knew, she was working up a schedule of her fertile periods every month. She didn't mind not getting as much attention as the rest of my girls, as long as I was there during those times of the month. I didn't like the idea of being there only as a father for our children and spent the night with her that night in an attempt to convince her she deserved as much of my attention as anyone else.

Oddly, Jordan and Danielle's idea of making sex videos to sell online didn't come up again until Erica found the equipment collecting dust on my computer desk. I laughingly told her why I bought the equipment in the first place, and she made another movie with me that night. I didn't mind. It wasn't like she was going to post it anywhere, right?

Apparently, she reminded Jordan and Danielle about it too and the word spread to all the others. The only one who initially refused was Cassandra because she was sure some horny college student would recognize her and turn her in to the school board. I waved off the possibility, saying that the videos were just for fun. Katrina came up with an idea for Cassandra to wear the hood I bought her from The Leather Box.

My little bubble of denial popped a few days later when I overheard some girls in psych class whispering about the videos. First, I didn't think girls watched videos like that and second, I was shocked by some of the details they discussed while giggling. Details I knew intimately. Details that informed me that my girls posted the videos we made. I was about to interrupt them to ask for the website until the girl telling the others came to what she thought was the best part of all those videos: my "Johnson." I had mixed feelings about it all at that point. If it had been a bunch of guys talking about my girls, I probably would have shut the whole thing down, but this was the reverse. To be honest, if I really didn't want the videos to get out, I never should have made them. It was too late though and as long as I didn't hear more about it, especially from any of the guys on campus, I would only worry about it if my girls voiced any problems with it.

Leanne waited a whole week before she started looking for a new job. Since she had only been working part time for Nicks N Picks, she didn't qualify for unemployment checks and couldn't afford to go without eating any longer. I took her out grocery shopping and Milena had the two of us over for dinner that night. I thought I ate a lot, but she beat me by one pork chop. Of course, she worked it all off on me later.

Knowing Leanne was extremely interested in getting into the clothing industry, and was working on a degree in business management so she could get in that way, I decided to help her out. I told Sammi about Leanne's situation and the two of them got together to talk about Leanne's ideas, goals, and dreams. It worked out better than I thought because Leanne never expected to get into designing lingerie for women built like her, which was why she was aiming for normal, everyday clothing. Sammi liked Leanne's designs and hired her, not as a sales girl, but for her growing specialty department. I remembered there was a room leading back to the storage and modeling rooms in the store marked specialty but never asked about it. Leanne told me all about it the following week while thanking me in ways that only a horny college girl could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.