Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 30

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

Dumont only opened one door while dragging me along, and that led to the master suite. Her bedroom, unlike the rest of the house, was comfortably furnished. A queen-sized bed dominated the south wall, flanked by the only two windows. An antique chest, covered by a beautiful afghan sat at the foot of the bed. A rich, dark wood sitting table and a matching pair of chairs occupied the opposite wall from the door. Twin walk in closets flanked the way to the master bath. It was lush, quiet, and comfortable.

I turned to Dumont. She was watching me with a curious expression. Not that she was curious, but I thought her expression was because it was a mix of heat, both the angry kind and the lustful kind. What I didn't need was another angry Fonte on my hands. Jana was enough.

She stepped away from the door and said, "What did you do?" Her voice didn't matched her expression. She sounded more like she was afraid, or maybe something was terribly wrong.

Given the only options I had were to tell the truth, which she wouldn't believe, or lie, I decided to lie by playing dumb but concerned. I cocked my head to the side and frowned just a touch while asking, "What do you mean?"

She shook her head slightly and took a step closer. "You know what I'm talking about. You're too smart not to."

Was that a compliment? Hrm... "Then you'll have to be more specific."

She signed and looked up at the ceiling. "Back at my office, during our argument you ... you did something."

I shook my head slowly."All I did was argue with you about Katrina."

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not talking about her." She moved closer still. "An... urge washed over me," she rubbed her hands along her hips, thighs, and belly, like she was trying to rub something off her hands, something she didn't want on her but didn't have any other way to get rid of it. "I've never been so completely turned on by anyone." The her eyes widened as if she hadn't meant to tell me so much. She caught herself and frowned harder. "What did you do?"

I shook my head slowly, thinking up possible ways I could have induced such a reaction. "I didn't give you anything to eat or drink. I certainly didn't inject you with anything. And I don't wear cologne, so, whatever you believe is happening, isn't caused by anything like that."

She shook her head with each possibility.

I raised my head, an idea having come up. "There is one thing."

She perked up too.

"You could simply be attracted to me," I said. Part of me wanted to smile, to tease her, but I refrained. The fact that she had thought to ask what I had done to her alone suggested if I had left her alone any longer while talking to Jordan, then she would have completely snapped out of her desire for me and drove off. I couldn't afford to let that happen again.

Her brow wrinkled and a lot of the tension in her body melted away, like she had finally accepted the truth. She stood within arm's reach of me.

I nodded toward her. "Do you have any other suggestions?" I was surprised at how straight-forward I sounded asking that.

She turned part-way from me, wracking her brain, trying to think of anything that could explain her reaction to me other than my simple suggestion. She continued to rub her hands against herself, including brushes over her breasts. She also pressed her thighs together, bending slightly at the waist like she needed to go to the bathroom. Finally, she turned back to me and looked up with huge eyes, the brims filled with tears.

I knew women were more emotional than men, but this was crazy. I wasn't sure which I preferred: lusty, angry Dumont or overwhelmed, teary-eyed Dumont?

One of her tears broke free and raced over her cheek to the edge of her prominent jaw line. I caught it, barely touching her skin.

That tiny bit of contact must have been all she needed because she lunged at me, wrapped her arms behind my neck and pressed her lips to mine.

At some point in the back of my mind, I had come to expect a few things from Dumont: arguing, struggling, fighting, even claws and teeth. What never came up was the idea of kissing her.

Kissing was something you did with someone you cared for, an intimate act that made everything else buzz with more excitement. It made roses redder, love songs sweeter, and sex hotter. I didn't expect to kiss Dumont, but there I was.

More than that, she was really good at it.

Her lips were soft, and ate at my lips as if they had their own lips. When her tongue snuck into my mouth, it cuddled up with mine, like we were long lost lovers having found one another again.

I was so shocked by what happened and the emotions it elicited, that it took a few minutes for me to realize that I was holding her close to me, as if this wasn't the woman who had threatened to have me expelled about an hour ago. And as firmly as I held her, she pressed as much of her body to me as she could, which included hooking a leg behind mine so her lower body didn't just press against mine, but rubbed me, exciting me.

I broke for air, and to try to re-orient my thinking. If she could sway me so easily with a kiss, what would sex with her do? For that matter, what would the bond do? For the first time since I found out Danielle was sick with the first symptoms of my power's affect on her, I was really and truly scared. I had been able to resist Jordan to a degree but ended up having sex with her too, which made her sick. However, neither of them held this much sway over me when we had sex, not even when we simply kissed. Don't get me wrong, I got a thrill kissing both of them, but this was beyond a silly thrill. So, if this kiss was any indicator of how I would react to Professor Dumont, even in mundane settings, then she could be in real trouble.

I let go of her and stepped back. Unfortunately, my action was faster than her ability to let go and I tripped. Instead of falling to the floor, as I suddenly thought I would, I ended up sitting heavily on the chest at the foot of her bed.

Dumont smiled and covered a small giggle. "Are you okay?"

I shook my head, mostly because of my train of thought, but certainly not because I was hurt.

She took it the wrong way and stepped closer, brushing between my legs. "Oh, c'mere. I'll kiss it and make it better."

She pulled my chin up with only a light brush from the tips of her fingers and then her magical lips met mine again.

I couldn't think straight. Again. Resisting her wasn't a consideration. Pushing her away would have been a criminal act. I didn't want to stop. In fact, I wanted more.

Kissing leads to petting. Petting leads to undressing and more intense feelings. Those feelings short-circuit common logic. Impulse gains control and before I truly understood what was happening, I was standing naked in front of Dumont, watching my erection slipping and sliding in and out of her mouth.

She had her eyes closed and that tongue of hers stroked and cuddled with me the same way it had with my tongue. The sensations were unbelievable, and on top of that, she was doing everything she could to cram me down her throat. From the way her lips were spread thin to accommodate me, I really didn't think that would be possible. But NOT thinking was my problem at the moment.

I grabbed her pony tail and took over. She hummed her eagerness all along me and grabbed me by the cheeks, trying to force me further in. She had already taken more than any of my other girls had, and from her actions, I was sure she wanted all of me.

Whether that would happen or not, I didn't know. What I did know was that her enthusiastic mouth and contracting throat felt good. Really good.

My hips thrust forward in spasm when my orgasm hit. I had just enough for-thought to at least lean back if not fully take a step back. I felt her hands squeezing my cheeks but beyond my orgasm, that was about it.

When it was over, she continued sucking on me and using her Magic tongue to seek out any sperm that attempted to hide. When she thought I was good and clean, not to mention steady on my own feet again, she released me with an impish grin.

She stood up, rubbing her hot, hard nipples up along my torso as she went. She licked my lips and draped her arms around my neck. I was the one recovering from a monster orgasm, but she was the one acting like she had gone through it. In that same soft whispery voice, she said, "That was fantastic. I've never had anyone so big crammed into my throat before." She kissed me softly, making my knees week again. "Do I need to ask if you feel like cramming that monster of yours in me again?"

I couldn't even think of a response, not like she was going to wait.

She was short enough that with both of us standing there in no shoes, her lips were only an inch or so above my nipples. She kissed my chest in the center and then again towards my right pectoral. Her tongue got involved about half way to my nipple and by the time she reached it, I was already hard again. Apparently, I wasn't only sensitive at the nipples.

Getting me hard again might have been the goal, but I think she also liked the little whimpers I made as she sucked on one nipple and then the other.

Her hands wrapped around me and slid along my length. I felt like putty and my hips thrust in counter to her stroking automatically.

She smiled up at me. "Mmm ... eager for more. I like that." She stepped back from me with a smile on her face that made me think of her from class. It was a wicked smile, one that said she was having fun. Since I had only associated that smile with how she picked on me, I sobered up some and held my ground.

She pulled at me again. "What's wrong?" She genuinely didn't understand my reluctance.

I shook my head and opened my mouth to speak, but couldn't think of why I had stopped. Was it because of who I was with, or my fear of what could happen if we went all the way?

She closed the distance between us and rubbed her body against mine. "I know we're moving kinda fast, and that we don't have the best relationship in class, but I didn't know that sex with you would be this fun."

Her words struck home, not just what she said, but her tone too. "Then why did you pick on me so much in class?"

"Do we have to talk about that now?" she asked softly and stroked me again.

I studied her face. She was keeping something from me. I didn't know how important it was and chose to adopt my Dom role over her again.

I grabbed her hair, gave her head a slight tug and said, "Tell me what I want to know and I'll give you what you want."

Her eyes widened a little, either because she wasn't expecting this or because my voice ended up being more harsh than I intended. Whatever the reason, it wasn't enough to convince her.

I led her around the bed and pushed her to it. "Climb up," I said and she did. I followed her, and before she could turn to face me, I grabbed her hair again and forced her face down on the bed. With my other hand, I pushed her hips down and then straddled her thighs.

She squirmed under me and pushed up with her arms.

I leaned over her, which made her go down again since she couldn't support my weight, and turned her head to the side. I snagged her earlobe with my teeth and added pressure. She squealed slightly and I let her go. "Calm down," I said.

She held still, her eyes rolling up to watch what she could see of me.

"Very good," I said. "Now, every time you don't answer my question, I'm going to do something unpleasant."

She whimpered but didn't say anything.

"Why did you pick on me in class?" I asked.

She blinked and watched me but didn't respond.

I sat up, considering my options. I could twist one of her arms. I could pull her hair more...

She wiggled her hips. My erection, dwindling because what I was contemplating did nothing for me, lay along her crack. I knew she still wanted me, which was probably why she moved, but I chose to direct my attention to her cheeks instead.

With one hand in the middle of her back to keep her pinned, I used my other hand to swat her right cheek.

She winced with pain. I watched her face, looking for any sign she was ready to talk. "Tell me," I said and swatted her again.

She jumped slightly and whimpered, but like before she said nothing.

I switched hands and smacked the other cheek.

She closed her eyes and arched her hips up at me, like she was enjoying herself.

I leaned over her again, grabbed her hair, and said, "I don't want to hurt you, but I will. Why did you pick on me so much in class?"

She opened her eyes again and parted her lips in a heated effort to catch her breath. Did she just have an orgasm? She didn't answer that question or the one I actually put to her.

Getting frustrated, I moved off her, rolled her over, moved around and pushed my way between her thighs, and leaned over her again. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands over her head so I could hold both with one hand. Once that was done, I used my free hand to pinch her nipples, giving them a good twist too.

She watched me the whole time, never fighting, never saying anything. It frustrated me to think she enjoying this but without doing something I really didn't want to, I was left with few options.

She raised her legs and wrapped them around me. Then she pressed herself against me. She rocked her hips, which rubbed me and made me hard again.

I stopped messing with her nipples and stared, incredulous, into her eyes.

She smiled, batted her lashes, and raised her head in an attempt to steal a kiss, but I pulled back so she couldn't.

Her legs relaxed so we weren't pressed against one another so tightly, and her hips shifted side-to-side. She was trying to catch me, to get me in her.

I suddenly thought of something that might get what I wanted and wouldn't bother me as much as trying to hurt her did. Still holding her hands over her head with one hand, I used the other to rub myself against her.

She must have thought I was giving in because she held her hips still. However, when she realized I was only teasing her, she whimpered in frustration again. Not only did she shift her hips again, but she tried to pull her hands free too.

I held her down, putting more weight on her wrists, and I grazed her opening several times without dipping inside.

I watched her face, letting her frustrations build, and waited until I saw the same look she had before she kissed me earlier. When it appeared, I leaned down and pressed my nose to hers. "Why?" I asked.

My eyes were pretty much all she could see. I was in the same position but that was acceptable for the moment.

I rubbed myself along her opening again. "Why?"

She tried for another kiss, but I pulled back again.

"Why?" I asked again, a little louder.

She shook her shoulder, trying to pry her hands from my grip, but it was no use. With a throaty cry of frustration, she said, "Okay, I'll tell you..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.