Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 27

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

Sunrise once again met me and my bed companion in what some might consider a compromising position, but it was what Erica wanted. She had her head on a pillow and hugged it, but her hips were up in the air with her knees and my hands providing support. I was on my knees behind her, sliding in and out of her anus. It was another night of sporadic exchanges between sleep and sex. Most of our coupling had been normal penis-to-vagina positions, but this time, she wanted more of what she got at the electronics store.

I took my time and felt her shudder through several orgasms before I finally filled her rectum with what she liked calling my "creamy goodness."

I nudged her hips to the side and we moved together to lie on our sides in a spooning position, while never losing our connection. I drew her close and held her while we both calmed from our exertions.

She turned her head toward me and held my arms around her. "I hope this doesn't disgust you. I can't help how good it feels."

I smiled. "Not at all. If you enjoy it, so do I."

"Really?" she asked. "You're not just saying that, are you?"

I couldn't believe she just asked me that. It was something straight out of a bad love novel. I was still completely buried in her. I flexed myself, which made her squirm. "If I didn't enjoy that reaction, I wouldn't do this with you."

She blinked up at me. "You can say it, you know."

"Say what?" I asked.

She flexed around me. "Say it for me."

I leaned in, putting my lips next to her ear. "I enjoy your ass."

She closed her eyes with a soft smile. "What do you enjoy exactly?"

She wanted me to use words I wasn't comfortable with. "Do you mean..." and I pressed my hips to her cheeks, driving myself deeper into her, " ... that?"

She gasped and nodded. "Yes."

I flexed inside her again. "And that?"

She squeezed me in reflex and nodded.

"I enjoy your ass because you enjoy it," I said. "I like watching you squirm and writhe when you orgasm and you do that a lot when I do this..." And I thrust into her again.

She arched her back, thrusting her butt against me. "More," she said. "I want more."

I glanced at the clock. We only had an hour and a half before our class started. "My first class is Political Science. What's yours?"

She looked at the clock and slapped the mattress. I felt her flex around me with the effort. "Dammit. I have College Algebra at eight." She pouted and looked at me. "Can we skip classes today?"

I smiled at her. "If we start that, we might end up dropping out of school."

She flexed around me again. "But I like you right where you are."

I pulled back, withdrawing a little. "And I'll return there when we're together later."

She pouted and I pulled out. Some of my sperm followed but she flexed and closed up quickly. She rolled over to face me. "If I had my way, I'd take you to all of my classes so I could sit on your lap all day."

I grinned. "You wouldn't be able to concentrate on taking notes if you did that."

She reached down and stroked me, even as messy as I was. "I wouldn't care to take notes with you there."

I kissed her. "And I'm going to have difficulties concentrating in the one class we share thanks to that thought." She grinned and tried to maneuver below me for more of what we'd been doing, but I slipped out of her reach and rolled to the edge of the bed. I nodded at the bathroom. "C'mon. We can catch a quick shower before your first class."

She scrambled up and followed me to the bath. It wasn't as quick of a shower as I had in mind because she insisted I clean her out with my proper tool. I made sure she hit a couple of orgasms to tide her over for a while, as if everything we'd done throughout the night wasn't enough, and then scrubbed her clean while she was too weak-kneed to do anything else. We left the bathroom clean and a little wet from rushing through drying off. She got dressed, and kissed me as she rushed out the door to her car.

Erica no more than pulled out of the complex's parking lot and Milena came around the corner. She smiled when she spotted me. "I thought I'd come over to see if you're hungry. You should eat before going to school."

I had my pants on, but needed to finish getting ready. Milena followed me in and waited while I put on a clean shirt, socks and shoes. I grabbed everything I needed, locked up and followed her to her place. I had forgotten she shared a bedroom wall with me. Once we were inside and seated, I said, "I hope I didn't keep you up last night."

She waved me off and put a plate loaded with food in front of me. "I know I'm not the only woman you have over. As young as you are, it would take several to keep up."

I studied her face for a moment. "I didn't hurt you the night before, did I? Keeping you up like that?"

She got herself a plate and sat own, shaking her head. "No, not at all. It's been a while since I've had that much fun though."

I nodded and took a bite of eggs. My mouth ached with the flavor. I was Hungry with a capital H. I bent to my plate and proceeded to clear it. Then I grabbed my glass of juice and drained it.

Milena smiled. "Looks like a good thing I offered you breakfast," she said, picking up my plate and glass. "More?"

I nodded. "Yes, thank you."

She got me more and I watched her work. She moved through the kitchen as smoothly as I had seen Jana do it. Jana liked to cook and from the amount of food Milena had made, she did too. I knew she hadn't dated anyone since her husband left her, so I wondered about her domestic skills.

She set the newly filled plate and glass in front of me with a smile. "Enjoy."

I nodded and worked to clear that plate too. It took a little longer, but I finished it all, as well as the juice. Milena watched me the whole time. At several points, she opened her mouth and took a breath as if she were going to say something but then shook her head and remained silent. I pushed my empty plate away from me and said, "You have something on your mind. What is it?"

She looked down and played with her food for a moment. "I've wanted to ask you something since the other night. I just don't know how to."

I shook my head. "You don't have to worry about how to ask," I said. "Just ask."

She looked at me with a worried expression. "We shared memories, which means you probably know me better than anyone else right now. I don't know what you saw, but there's something I want and I hope you can help me with it."

I stood up, walked around her two-seater table and pulled her to her feet too. I hugged her and gave her a soft kiss. "Ask," I said softly.

"I was only married once and I dated a few men before that, but I've never been in a relationship that excited me as much as you do," she said. "For the first time in my life, I want to do something I hadn't considered before." She squirmed in my arms, especially where her belly rubbed against my erection. I couldn't hold her and not become erect. "I'm just scared that I'm too old now."

I studied her face for a second, not entirely sure I knew what she wanted. I shook off any concerns. "You're healthy, beautiful, and able to do anything you set your mind to." I kissed her again. "Now ask me. Okay? Before I end up late for class."

She nodded and looked into my eyes. In a rush, she said, "Iwannahaveababy."

I frowned and blinked. "Say that again, only slower."

She smiled, maybe because I didn't turn and run right away. "I want to have a baby."

I nodded, slowly, while trying to process this bit of news. I thought about the memories she had shared with me. There weren't any kids in the picture at all. At least, not any that was hers. She had a niece and a nephew, but that was it. I also knew she was the oldest woman bound to me. I didn't know her exact age either from her memories or from asking, because I hadn't asked. The only reason I wondered about that was because she was worried about it. Unfortunately, my knowledge of female biology only covered pregnancy and their cycle. My sex ed. class in high school had been sorely lacking, and it wasn't any thanks to the local church. So, I was left with only one course of action. I had to ask.

I focused on her again. She hadn't said anything and was apparently growing worried about my thoughts. It might have been the expressions on my face as I tried to reason with what I didn't know. I realized I needed to curb her fears. "First, I am not opposed to the idea at all."

She nodded and said, "I know you're young. I wasn't sure if you were ready to be a father."

I nodded in turn and shifted my hands on her back. "With all the sex I've had over the last few weeks, I'm surprised no one else has come to me to let me know I was a father already." I'd have to check with the others about why they weren't pregnant already. No one had asked me to provide protection. I was sure some were on the pill, but that wasn't a hundred percent effective.

I shook my head to clear away that thought and focused on Milena again. I studied her anxious face and smiled. "The first thing we need to do is get you to a doctor to make sure we have a green light. I'd hate to move forward with this and have something happen."

She smiled and nodded. "I can call my OBGYN today and schedule an appointment."

I nodded too. "Okay, good." I checked the clock on her wall. "I need to get to class."

She kissed me and then grabbed her car keys. "C'mon. I'll take you."


Erica waved me down to a couple of seats when I reached our Political Science class room. She pushed me into a chair and sat on my lap while the class filled in around us. However, the desk didn't offer enough room for her to do what she had described earlier.

It was fun sitting there while she tried to find a good position. Some of the other students pointed and laughed too, but when Professor Woods came out of her office to start her lecture, I had to move Erica to her own seat.

Erica play-pouted and I pulled her feet to my lap, like on Wednesday. It reminded me of what Katrina did with her feet and Erica smiled when she felt my reaction. She rubbed me with her bare foot.

I smiled and grabbed her foot to stop her. "We can play later," I said quietly. "We have mid-terms soon."

She stuck out her bottom lip way out, pulled her notepad and a pen out of her bag, and turned her attention to the Professor. The rest of class passed quickly and she smothered my lips with hers before bouncing off to her next class.

I reached the door for English Lit when I heard voices coming from the end of the hall. "Let me go!" screamed a female voice. "Not until you agree to go out with me!" came a male voice.

I stood there debating whether I wanted to get involved or not, but I couldn't ignore what I heard. I walked toward the end of the hall wondering just how much of an intervention I would have to be and turned the corner.

Neil stood there with his back to me. The girl he was trying to bully into a date was Leanne. She saw me and relief swept through her face. "Seth!"

Neil turned and grimaced. "Fuck! Can't you mind your own business?"

I shook my head. "Not when it comes to someone I care about." I was surprised at how calm my voice was. Inside, I was an inferno, ready to beat the crap out of this guy.

Leanne twisted her arm out of his grip and shoved her way past him to me.

I moved between her and Neil before he could grab for her again. He glared at me but didn't try anything. "Go to class," I said. "I'm going to talk to Neil first."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.