Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 25

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

Room three wasn't much different from room one, the room Lady Brighid and I talked in earlier. While the two rooms had the same furniture with the additional implements, it lacked the equipment on the walls. Instead, a fully stocked bar with mini fridge stood along the same wall as the door. On the opposite wall were two armoires. They didn't have doors, so their contents were there to see the instant I walked into the room. One held leather garments and objects that I had no clue how to use. The other held softer items, like silk scarves, nightgowns, and even underwear for men. On the floor of that armoire were folded blankets and pillows. Maybe not everyone liked the leather covers.

After looking around the room, I turned back to the door. I didn't want Heisler or Yeager walking in before our two hours were up, so I locked the door. Lady Brighid must have had clients in the past that didn't think a standard deadbolt or chain lock was enough security because the lock was in the middle of the door and moved four bars into the frame around it. The frame was metal too, which not only ensured the door was secure but, with the lock engaged, virtually impenetrable.

I turned around and found Katrina standing between the bed and couch. I remembered our conversation from the day before as if we had just had it, but the young woman standing before me now looked so different, not only in attire but overall body language, that I felt like I was with someone else. I also remembered what I felt from her in the spark we shared: lust, curiosity, and self-restraint. If I was right about her lust, the self-restraint was hard won from practice. Of course, the self-restraint could have been from her being a sub for Heisler, but I wouldn't know unless I asked and I had the perfect opportunity.

There was only one problem with being alone with her like this. If she asked me to have sex with her, I didn't know that I would have the self-control to turn her down. Then again, she was the sub. Hadn't Jaime tried to teach me what it meant? Wasn't this supposed to be my test as a Dom? I had to maintain control. I was the one in control. Yeah, right. And my desire for Katrina was really going to let me get away with thoughts like that.

I moved closer and waved at the couch. "Sit down. I want to talk to you."

She sat down and crossed her legs. She moved smoothly, comfortably. She didn't show any signs of fear or concern.

I sat next to her but without touching and studied her face for a moment. I had a lot of questions and asked the most logical one first, "What are you doing here?"

She blinked long lashes, but didn't say anything.

I looked at the door again. It was locked. The music thumped through the room, making it difficult for anyone to overhear us. I turned back to Katrina. "You can talk here. No one's going to interrupt, and I'm certainly not going to tell Heisler."

She flashed a small smile. "I'm here because Master brought me."

"Okay," I said, "then why are you with Heisler?"

She frowned and all traces of happiness vanished. "Because my father is dead."

It was my turn to frown. "What?"

She shook her head, took a deep breath and looked up again. "Nothing. I'm with Master now. That's all that matters," she said. Her tone was that of someone having accepted a hard truth, rather than the willing sub Jaime's acted like.

I blinked at her. "That's not all that matters. You have a say in where you go and who you're with."

Her smile returned and just like that, all of the desire she felt was expressed in her eyes. "And here I am with you."

"For two hours," I said. "Then it's back to Heisler and his abuse."

"Abuse?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "What abuse?"

I waved at the door. "The way he was treating you downstairs. The slap, the way he groped you. I don't know anyone who would put up with that."

She blinked at me and then shook her head. "That wasn't abuse. He punished me for speaking when I shouldn't have."

"He slapped you for talking?" I asked and she nodded. "Then what was with the groping?"

She leaned toward me and licked her lips. "I don't know. I don't ask his reasons. I simply enjoy it when he decides to take me."

I shook my head. "Even down there, in front of everyone else? Why wouldn't he wait until you were somewhere private, or maybe bring you up here?"

She rolled her eyes up, thinking, and took a breath, which caused her breasts to swell. I glanced down, unable to resist the temptation. She had a big smile when I looked up again. "Master hasn't been interested in sex lately. I don't know why, but when he grabbed me I thought he wanted me again." She closed her eyes. "I was so excited. I didn't care where we were or who was watching. I wanted him to take me." She looked at me, meeting my eyes. "And then he looked over at you and I knew what he was doing."

"What?" I asked.

She licked her lips again. "Teasing you. He knew you were interested."

I felt a little flustered. Had I been that obvious? Even with all the women I was with, I couldn't help how I felt. Yes, Katrina was beautiful, sexy, incredibly busty, and apparently willing to do things I had to convince myself to do, but that didn't put aside the fact that she was with Heisler.

"You are interested," she said with a gasp. She got up on her knees and then climbed over on my lap. "What can I do for you? Tell me and I'll do it."

"What are you doing?" I asked, a little surprised by her sudden closeness.

She wiggled her hips on top of me. "I'm sitting in the lap of a very cute, very promiscuous young man who's interested in me, and I want to show him how interested I am." She leaned back, and pulled the strings at the center of her corset, releasing the slipknot and loosening the thin leather.

I hadn't had sex in several hours and my body was thrumming with desire. I looked up into her eyes. Between the slow unveiling of her breasts and the warmth of her body where she sat on me, I was having problems focusing. "Why didn't you ask me to have sex with you yesterday?"

She pulled the string from the top set of eyes. "Because Master was waiting for me. I couldn't take the time."

I nodded and watched her hands continue to pull the strings from the leather. "And now that we have the time?"

She pulled the lower half of her corset apart, making it loose enough to slip out of. She pulled it up and off, like a shirt and I got an eye-full. Her nipples were pink, hard, and looked delicious. Impressions from the corset lined her breasts. Her skin looked soft, and her breasts pliable. "Let me know what you like," she said softly. "I'll give you anything you want."

I swallowed to wet my throat. I had to maintain control. I looked up into her eyes again. I knew I'd be fine as long as I kept my clothes on, even if she ended up completely nude. I was the Dom after all. I was in control. She was simply demonstrating her eagerness. I could even talk about sex without giving in to temptation. She would probably enjoy that a lot. "Be honest with me" I said. "What do you enjoy the most?"

She ran her hands over my shoulders and fingered my hair while thinking. "I enjoy all kinds of sex." She looked me in the eyes. "I'm willing to do anything you want."

I nodded. "I believe that," I said, fighting to stay calm. "What I want to know is what about sex you enjoy most."

She trailed her fingers around my neck and down to my shirt, where she drew circles on my skin. "Getting you off. Making a man cum does more for me than anything you could do to get me off directly. It doesn't matter if you cum on my hands, in my mouth, over my tits, anything. Let me get you off."

I nodded, understanding that it was something similar to Leanne liking to watch me squirt.

Thinking of Leanne reminded me of what Jordan had been teaching me all week about selecting my Fonti: I didn't have to pick the first woman I saw. I was allowed to pick the ones I was attracted to. In fact, I should pick the ones that were also attracted to me. Katrina certainly fit the bill, and I was here to find another Fonte tonight. There was only one thing that could make it difficult. "I'm willing to let you do all that you want, but I need to know something first."

She tugged on my shirt. I had it unbuttoned almost halfway down. She reached for the first one holding it closed and released it. "What do you want to know?"

With her undressing me too, I knew I would be sunk once she got my pants off. Regardless of my willingness, I had to know something before we went any further. "How do you really feel about Heisler?"

She released two more buttons, but the last one was tucked in my pants. "He's my Master. We have a contract. Why?"

"Sex with me won't be the same as with him," I said, not liking the conflicting feelings coursing through me. I wanted her, but I didn't want to ruin something that she really enjoyed. It meant that I had to really get to know her before we had sex.

She smiled and pulled my shirt out of my pants to release the last button. She lay my shirt open and studied my chest and abs for a few seconds. "I hope not," she said with fire in her eyes and a breathy smile. "Master only cums once and then leaves me alone for the night."

My eyebrows rose. "And you're hoping I can ... what?" I asked, wanting her to put to words what she really wanted.

She leaned forward, pressing her soft, full breasts into my chest. All the control I had over my instinctive reactions slipped and a small moan escaped me. She waited until I was focused on her eyes again and then said, "I want to make you cum over and over again, using a different part of my body each time. I want to make you cum using my whole body."

It sounded like something that would take more than two hours. "That's not going to happen tonight."

She smiled. "It's what I want to do, but that's not what we're here for. I'm here because you won me. You're allowed to do with me what you will. I'm curious what that is."

So, it was really up to me. She had offered an interesting goal, one that we might end up working towards. But there was still one thing that bothered me. "And any repercussions?"

She smiled and rolled her hips on my lap, grinding her pubic bone against my erection. "You don't have to worry about that. I'm protected."

When I caught my breath again, I focused on her eyes. "I don't think we're talking about the same thing."

She pulled my hands up along her thighs to her cheeks, pushing her skirt out of the way. Either she was wearing a g-string or nothing at all under her skirt. "What are you talking about?"

I sighed and enjoyed the feel of her soft skin. "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me."

She moved her lips closer to mine. Her heated breath washed over my face. "That's honest. I'll be honest too. Please show me what you mean. I want to feel it. I'll tell you how I really feel after we're done. Please." Then she kissed me.

I knew there was a certain level of expectation with Katrina. I had talked about my sexual encounters in class, citing numbers that might have seemed extreme to some and ridiculous to others, but she had pointed out how I didn't come on to her. Yes, I had control at the time, but now, with her in my arms, my self-restraint was quickly being devoured by my need for her.

I kissed her back and rubbed her cheeks. I certainly didn't want her thinking I wasn't willing, but she hadn't told me what I needed to know. Until she did, I couldn't let this go any further.

She broke our kiss and looked into my eyes. "You want me. I can feel how hard you are, but why don't you take me?"

"Because you haven't answered my question," I said.

She blinked and looked away. When she tried to sit up, I held her in place. Her eyes widened and then she smiled. "You really want to know how I feel about Master?"

I nodded. "I want you to be completely honest with me. Don't hold anything back."

Her smile lit up the room in ways her previous smiles might have asked for dimmer lighting. "No one has ever told me that before. They've always been too scared of what I might do."

I shook my head. "I doubt you'd scare me."

She wiggled her hips again and said, "Good, because I don't want to do that. But you asked how I feel about Master. I have to admit that he's not as good to me as my Father was, which is why I miss him so much, but Master took me in. I owe him everything."

"He took you in?" I asked. "You didn't have a place to live?"

She shook her head. "No, I lived with my parents until Master took me. Then I moved in with him."

I shifted my hips too, trying to find a more comfortable position, but with Katrina sitting on me it wouldn't happen. "Okay, you don't feel the same for Heisler as you did your Father, but do you love him?"

She nodded. "Every chance he gives me."

I shook my head. "No, I mean are you in love with him?"

She blinked at me. "I just said that."

"No," I said. "You were talking about sex."

"Right," she said.

"Wrong," I said. "Sex and love is not the same thing. You can have sex without love and you can have love without sex, but they're not one and the same."

"I was taught that they are," she said.

Something about her demeanor told me I had just intruded upon something she should have learned long before now, especially if she was as experienced as her comments suggested. It wasn't something I could correct in the time we had left, so I moved on. "What did you mean, you owe him everything?"

"He told me I owed him," she said. "I have to give him what he wants when he wants it."

I frowned. "Has he ever asked you for anything other than sex?"

"No," she said. "Which is kind of odd, I suppose, but it gives me time to do my homework and work for Professor Dumont."

"It sounds like he only thinks of you as a sex slave. He doesn't love you. He uses you. You're nothing more to him than a toy to play with and toss aside."

She shrugged. "If that's what he wants, he's allowed to."

I shook my head slowly. She simply didn't get it, which led to my understanding. She really didn't believe she had a choice in the matter, but what if she developed the desire for change? "What if you didn't want to stay with him anymore?"

She blinked at me. "What do you mean?"

"What if you decided to leave him?" I asked. "How do you think he'd respond?"

She shrugged again. "I don't know. I'm not going to leave him so it seems silly to ask."

"Hypothetically," I said. "Say you decide to leave him, like to come live with me, how would he respond?"

She blinked in thought. "I don't know. He'd probably become angry. He would punish me for suggesting it."

I could feel the tension in her body while she thought of what might happen. She didn't like the idea, neither side of it. "What if he decided to let you go, to send you away?"

"Why are you asking me this?" she said, trying to sit up again, but I held her in place. "Master would never send me away. He might send me to my room, but he'd never send me out of his house."

"I'm not asking what he would or wouldn't do," I said, "I'm asking how you'd feel about it."

She frowned and wouldn't look me in the eyes. "I wouldn't like it. I'd be lost." Tears formed in her eyes and she wiped them away. My questions must have been harder on her than I thought.

I rubbed her cheeks and nudged her chin with mine. "Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, but I had to know."

She glanced at me and said, "You're in charge. You're allowed to do what you want. I was wrong for crying. I shouldn't have done it."

I shook my head. "No, you were being honest. That's what I wanted, your honesty."

She met my eyes. "You're not going to punish me?"

I shook my head. "Honesty should be rewarded." I patted both her cheeks. "And I can think of one reward that you might enjoy."

Her smile returned. It was a mix between bright and sultry. "What would you like me to do?"

"We could start on that idea of yours," I said, rolling my hips up and grinding my erection into her pubic bone.

The sultry side of her smile took over. "There's one thing I've always wanted to try. Can we do that?"

"Since this is your reward for being so honest with me," I said, "sure. What is it?"

"We have to get your pants off first, and then I can show you," she said.

I nodded and she climbed off me. I started to get up, but she quickly knelt between my knees and put a hand on me. "Sit. I'll do everything." I sat back and she picked up one of my feet. She untied my shoe, removed it and the sock, and then removed the others.

When she ran her hands up my thighs to unfasten my belt, she felt my fetish in my pocket. "What's this?" she asked, and she dove in to retrieve it.

Having sex with her was one thing, but forming a bond with her would lead to complications. Before I could tell her to leave it though, she had it out and held it up to see it clearly. I reached for it. "It's just something someone made for me."

She glanced at me and looked it over in detail. "There's still a price tag on it." She looked up. "Something someone made for you?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"What's it for?" she asked.

"Luck," I said.

Her brow furrowed. "Amber isn't for luck. It's for power. And a tiny egg suggests fertility." She looked at me again. "You've been having a lot of sex lately. Are you trying to get someone pregnant?"

I barked a laugh. "Not hardly."

She looked at it again. "What's in the little vial? It looks like semen."

Damn, she was too close. "I thought we were going to do something about your reward?"

She looked at me and handed me the Fetish. "Then you should put this on. If it's for luck, you'll need some."

"Really?" I asked, holding it up but not putting it on yet. "Why do you say that?"

She ran her hands over her bare breasts. "Because I want to see how many times I can make you cum before our time is up." And then she leaned over me to unfasten my belt and pants.

I couldn't resist her full, swaying breasts, so I tweaked her nipples. She smiled and cooed at the bulge in my underwear when she opened my pants. "My, I can see why so many women have been happy with you in bed." Then she gripped the waistband of both my pants and underwear and tugged at them. I raised my hips and let her pull them off completely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.