Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

Milena woke me up for school with breakfast in bed. I almost knocked the tray out of her hands when I reached for her in the morning light. Breakfast was like dinner, lots of food and very good. She ate bits off my plate and brought me seconds. After the plate was cleared the second time, I had to stop her from running off to get thirds. I didn't know how much she had cooked but I was very full anyway. I thanked her profusely with tender kisses but noticed the time and had to hurry to get ready for class.

Milena drove me. She didn't have to open the office until ten o'clock, so she wasn't in a rush. However, something bothered me while we drove to campus. It wasn't until she dropped me off at the School of Architecture Building for my first class that I finally realized what was bothering me. Another car slowly drove by in the parking lot with a camera sticking out of the back window and pointed my direction. As I watched, the car sped up and left the parking lot. I didn't know who the car belonged to, but I'd recognize it if I saw it again. It was the same as Jordan's car, but silver. I still didn't know the make and model, but I would find out later this afternoon.

It didn't take much to put the car out of my mind, but the reason for the drive-by photos bugged me. I reasoned that they might have been taking photos of the school, but I didn't really believe that. I didn't like the idea that someone was watching me. After all, I had enough on my plate already with school, finding more Fonti, and well ... this Lockdown thing.

Was there really a Lockdown of Magic in the area? If there was, why wasn't I affected by it? For that matter, how did I know that I wasn't? The most complex spell I knew was for tanning. It wasn't like I would try to stop time, or throw a fireball down the street. If anything, it seemed like Magic was simply a means to get things anyone could get though slower, more mundane methods. If someone spent enough quality time in a tanning booth or lay out on a beach, they could get a nice tan. And if someone bought enough lottery tickets, they'd eventually land the grand prize. All I had done was bypass the mundane methods. That wasn't really Magic.

Well, mundane was going to be my middle name today. First up was my Architecture Design Communications course. For almost three hours, I worked on a drawing of a building only I could envision. I really didn't put a lot of thought into it, according to Professor Nielson, and I was given a lowly B+ for my effort.

Next, I walked over to the Maverick Activities Center for Introduction to Architecture and the Design Professions. Yes, it's as boring as the name. Like Political Science, I didn't fully understand what the class really added to the overall Architecture degree, so I paid attention, memorized the content and would regurgitate it all when I took the tests. At least it only lasted an hour and a half.

My last class for Tuesdays and Thursdays didn't start for another half an hour. However, I would spend ten minutes of that walking to Pickard Hall. I stopped by the University Center on my way and grabbed a Quarter Pounder from McDonalds to eat on the way. I wasn't very hungry, really. Milena's breakfast had been big. I wasn't sure if quantity was intended as a part of the "most important meal of the day," but it sure cut down on how much I spent for lunch.

I made it to Pickard Hall and in my seat for my Analytical Geometry class just as Professor Milhouse started taking roll. He didn't exactly hold to the bell because he only used an hour of the allotted hour and a half to instruct. If students had questions, they could talk to him or his T.A. at another time. So far, this was the only class I had that made sense for my Architecture degree. We worked on math, applying the principles we learned to everyday issues. I knew there were a lot more variables to worry about in the real world when it came to building something, but this certainly applied. Don't get me wrong. I was sure my other classes had their parts to play too. I just didn't see it yet. I was sure at some point down the road, it would all click and I would be glad I had taken the courses. I just wasn't there yet.

Twenty minutes after Professor Milhouse finished his lecture, I was finished with my homework. I packed up and made my way to the intersection of South Cooper and South Nedderman. I spotted Milena in the parking lot where Jordan met me the day before. I walked over, curious why she was there. She smiled and met me with a big hug and kiss. "Get in," she said, opening the car door. "I can't leave the office for too long."

Something in her tone caught my attention. I climbed in the car and asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's Jordan," she said, pulling out of the parking lot. "She asked me to pick you up. She said she's sick."

My stomach fell out from under me. "No," I said under my breath and turned to sit straight in my seat. It was probably a good thing that Milena was driving. I was sure I would have been pulled over in my panicked state.

We got to the complex and Milena stopped in front of my apartment. I had to force myself not to jump out of her car the instant it was stopped. I knew what was wrong with Jordan and that she would be okay. What I didn't need was for Milena to think ill of me. I took a deep, calming breath, and looked at her. She leaned across the console and kissed me. I returned the gesture, putting more into it than I really felt at the moment. She pulled back and waved me out. "I have work to do. You should go see Jordan."

I nodded and climbed out. She pulled away and I turned to my apartment. I could have dropped off my bag, but chose to go see Jordan first. I noticed that Jordan's car was gone. Danielle probably had it. She didn't have classes as late as I did on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so she was probably at work. I ran upstairs and knocked on the door. It took several tries before I finally heard anything from inside. I tried the handle. It was unlocked.

The lights were all out, but I could see well enough. I didn't know which bedroom Jordan had taken but there were only two. My first guess was right. Danielle wasn't as much of an exhibitionist as Jordan and must have taken the back bedroom, the one furthest from the front door. Jordan was lying in her bed, wrapped up to her chin in her blankets, and watching me with droopy eyes.

I moved close and sat on the floor next to her bed, so she could see me without having to move.

She smiled and I was glad to see that at least. "Apparently being a former Magus does not offer me any kind of resistance to your power," she said softly.

I shook my head and rubbed her cheek. "I didn't want this..."

She rolled her eyes. "I'll be fine, Seth. I'll get some sleep and tomorrow I'll be begging you for more."

I frowned at her.

"Just because I beg for it doesn't mean you have to give it to me," she said.

I sighed. If she could joke, then she really was going to be okay. "What am I going to do with you?"

She moved her shoulder slightly in a shrug. "What can you do?"

A few things crossed my mind, but Jordan would probably enjoy them all. I sat there staring at her. There wasn't anything I could do, and I said as much.

Jordan's hand shot out from under her blankets and caught the collar of my shirt. "You have to find more Fonti. It's too important to wait on."

I covered her hand with mine. "You want me to go out and find more women while thinking of you lying here like this?"

She shook her head. "Not just me," she said and swallowed. "Got a call from Vanessa. Jana's sick too."

I shook my head. "I didn't see her as much as you or Danielle. She shouldn't be sick too."

Jordan yanked my collar with surprising strength for someone who was supposed to be too tired to get up. "Seth! You have to do this. You've been using your power. Making the fetish, the Luck and Tanning spells. You're taking more from us than before. You need more Fonti."

I gently pried her hand from my shirt and held it. No, there wasn't anything I could do to help Jordan or Jana. They needed time to rest. But I could help the others by finding more Fonti. There was only one question. "Where?"

Jordan relaxed and squeezed my hand. "There's a whole street of night clubs east of the campus. One in particular was my favorite, though I haven't been there in a while."

"What's the name?" I asked.

She blinked a slow blink and swallowed again. "House Lacertae. You can't miss it. Bright blue letters."

I nodded and tucked Jordan's blankets in around her again. "I'll look for it," I said. "You get some rest."

"Seth," she said. "Look for Lady Brighid. She runs the club. She can help you."

I frowned. "Why not Raven? Couldn't she help?"

Jordan smiled. "Maybe, but she looks for men to seduce. She goes to places with more men. You need a club with more women in it."

I arched an eyebrow. "You said you used to go there all the time. Were you looking for women?"

Jordan's smile grew a little. "Talk to Lady Brighid. She'll know what you need."

I frowned at that. "How? I don't know her. How will she know what I need?"

Jordan reached out from under her blankets again to touch my shirt. "Wear something to show your mark. It's a sign to other Magi that you're seeking Fonti."

I raised both of my eyebrows. "How many Magi will be at this club?"

Jordan closed her eyes for a moment and then looked at me again. "Why are you still here?"

I frowned, but kissed her and tucked her back in. Before leaving, I got her a glass of water and left it on her night stand. I didn't like the idea of leaving her alone. Maybe Milena would look in on her after the office closed. Danielle would be home later. She'd look in on her too. I left Danielle a note though, telling her where I was going. It wasn't much, but it was all I could do. Finally, I left.

I walked over to the complex office and asked Milena to look in on Jordan later. She agreed and I left her to her work. Back in my apartment, I felt so helpless. If anyone else had been sick, I would have sought out Jordan to talk to, but since she was the one, I felt like I had been cut loose, set adrift at sea. I felt aimless and even a little worthless. How could I let that happen to her? Why did I have to give in to my urges? Jordan knew she could get hurt when I pulled her to me yesterday, why didn't she remind me of the danger?

I ran through the list of women I had bound, Jordan, Danielle, Jana, Sammi, Milena, Erica, Leanne, and Vanessa. None of them could do anything to help. Well, Milena was going to look in on Jordan. Danielle would be there for her later. Vanessa was likely taking care of Jana. Sammi, Erica, and Leanne probably didn't know what was going on or the danger they faced if they remained with me. More and more, the idea of cutting them all free and running away sounded like a good idea. More and more, I wanted to simply find a big rock to crawl under and hide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.