Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

I reached for Jana and pulled her to the middle of the bed. She lay diagonally and looked up at me with a mix of curiosity and desire. That look was one I rarely got. Usually, she knew exactly what was going to happen. It was possible she was curious about how I was going to respond to having Vanessa watching us, but I wasn't worried about her watching us. Quite the opposite, I hoped she would. Vanessa was beautiful and had a figure that more than fed my flames. If anything, I was worried about showing more attention to one of them over the other.

Jana had said after I had sex with her, she could probably convince Vanessa of it. And Vanessa wanted to see what we were like together. I suppose without the discussions about pain and what we were both avoiding talking about, the sex was good. We rarely talked whenever I stayed the night with her, other than to convey some idea at the moment. I always enjoyed myself and Jana hadn't complained. With Jordan or Danielle, I might have considered they were being polite and not pointing out any issues. With Jana though, I was certain she would have said or done something to remedy any problems.

I leaned down over Jana and kissed her, pressing my lips hard enough against hers to almost bruise, and driving my tongue as far into her throat as I could reach. She moaned into my mouth and held my head by a fistful of hair.

I leaned on one elbow, and with my other hand, I reached down to tease some of her erogenous zones, but her corset prevented me from doing anything more than scraping my nails over it.

She must have felt what I was doing, because Jana grabbed my hand and pulled it up to one of her soft, full breasts.

I didn't intend to simply grope her, but that seemed to be exactly what she wanted by pressing my palm into her.

I broke our kiss and she directed my head down to her other breast via the fistful of hair she had. Again, I wanted to tease her, to build the excitement as Jordan had taught me, but Jana pressed her thick nipple into my mouth and pulled my head down into the soft pliancy of her breast.

I opened my mouth just enough to suck on her nipple, but she yanked my head up and away long enough to meet my questioning expression with her own demanding one. Just before she pulled my head down again, she gritted her teeth. I understood.

I opened up wide and bared my teeth. I sucked her nipple and as much surrounding flesh into my mouth as I could and then bit down. Jana's moans were music to my ears. Then she bucked her hips and I realized that I wasn't the only one pleasing her.

Unable to raise my head to look, I could only imagine what Vanessa was doing. She wasn't level with me along Jana's body, so she must have been working on the brunette's most sensitive area.

Jana let go of me and I sat up to examine her breast. She had a good impression of my teeth around her areola. It was off-center but distinct. I leaned down again and ran the flat of my tongue over her nipple and then leaned over her to do the same to the other.

Jana grabbed my hair again. "No, I want Vanessa on that one."

I blinked at her and felt Vanessa moving up and around to mirror me on Jana's other side. The blonde kissed her lover and then trailed the tip of her tongue along Jana's jaw, neck, over her chest and to the breast I hadn't marked. Vanessa had a long, thick tongue, which she virtually wrapped around Jana's nipple before sucking on that bud.

I watched as Vanessa pulled back enough to get a good, deep breath, open her mouth wide and squeeze Jana's breast so that more of it would fit into her mouth.

Just before going down, Vanessa shot me a glance. She knew how to do this and was going to show me what I had done wrong. At least, that's how I read her expression.

I glanced up at Jana. Her eyes were closed. She was enjoying the way Vanessa manipulated and orally abused her breasts. Maybe bonding with Vanessa would earn me the chance to learn how to earn that expression from Jana.

In the mean time, I turned to Jana's legs. Long, slim, and shapely, she had plenty of skin that I could tease and stimulate. I moved down and used my nails the way I had intended to do her belly. My nails aren't long. I've always kept them trimmed short, almost to the point of obsession, but that didn't stop me from doing what I intended. Instead of using a feather light touch of my fingertips to arouse her, like I would use with any of the other women bound to me, I used my fingernails edge-wise. It only took a little pressure to make the feel of my nails override my fingertips, but I didn't fail to get the response I wanted.

Jana kicked her legs. I grabbed one ankle and held it down with my weight. Then I ran my nails over her shin, down to her foot. Then I ran my nails up the sole of her foot, from heel to toes. She wiggled her foot, so I grabbed that, moved around to kneel just off the bed, and then I bit her big toe.

Jana went still and I looked up to see her expression. She blinked and looked at me. Vanessa looked up too. I had never considered the possibility that Jana's toes might be erogenous to her, but I wasn't going to waste the opportunity. I nipped the rest of her toes too, but she didn't react the same way. So, I turned her foot and bit the inside ball, right behind her big toe. Again, Jana stiffened. I bit the heel, then her Achilles tendon. I moved up her leg, biting her every few inches. The meat of her calf was best because I could get more of it in my mouth, making my mark bigger.

When I reached her knee, I switched legs. Starting at her big toe, I repeated the process. It really didn't do anything for me to bite her, but from the way Jana stiffened with every bite, I knew she was getting a lot out of it, and that meant more to me than the act. On top of that, Jana pulled at Vanessa, wanting to kiss her. Jana never kissed me like that until she was close to orgasm. Of course, she might kiss Vanessa like that for other reasons, but judging what I knew about Jana's physical reactions, I didn't think I was wrong about this instance.

I continued to nibble and mark Jana even after reaching her other knee. I knew her thighs would be more sensitive, but I didn't think she wanted me to let up any. The only change I made was to alternate from one thigh to the other as I moved closer to her most intimate zone.

The only reason I stopped before getting to her core was because of the gauzy skirt. I had been pushing it up her legs as I moved, but finally got tired of dealing with it. I sat up and pulled at it. I didn't want to tear it trying to get it off of Jana, so I worked it down her hips and from under her cheeks. Once that was done, I slipped it off her legs and dropped it on the floor.

When I looked up at Jana, she was watching me. Vanessa was curled up next to her watching me too. Jana pointed at me. "Take them off." She was pointing low, so I knew what she meant.

I stood next to the bed between Jana's feet and gripped the waistband of my pants. Both of them were watching and their expressions were familiar, though I had never seen Jana like that before. Seeing her anticipation was new to me. It had to be because of Vanessa's presence. The blonde did wonders to make Jana act more like any other woman than I think the brunette realized.

I didn't smile or do anything else to express my momentary feeling of smugness, but I did tease them. I bent forward as I pulled off my pants and underwear, and then I slipped onto the bed, flat on my belly between Jana's legs.

Jana placed a foot on my shoulder. "What are you doing?" she asked. Vanessa frowned in disappointment but Jana gave me a look that said I was being rude.

I pulled her foot from my shoulder with a smile and moved further up the bed. I pushed Jana's thighs up and apart with my shoulders. I slid up against her until my crotch met hers. I was hard and ready, and Jana's eyes flashed at the feel of me. I held myself there for a moment. It felt good to touch her so directly, so intimately, and I could tell by her expression how much she enjoyed it too. Jana's hips shifted up and down. It wasn't much, but I noticed it, and Vanessa apparently did too.

Vanessa looked into Jana's eyes, noted her expression and then looked at where we were pressed together again. She got up on her hands and knees and moved down Jana's body like a cat closing in on its prey.

Before she got too close, I raised myself up enough to spring out from between Jana's thighs.

Vanessa stopped moving. Her eyes were wide and her tongue flicked out to moisten her lips. Jana whimpered behind the blonde and thrust her hips up at me.

I was fully distended and laid on Jana's corset. The leather felt cool compared to Jana's humid lips. I pulled Jana's thighs around me, enjoying the feel of her skin against mine. For a moment, I didn't want to move. However, neither woman was willing to stop now.

Two hands reached out for me. Each of them touched me, rubbing my shaft and grazing the head. Then Vanessa glanced back at Jana. She didn't say anything, but she gripped me and rubbed me over Jana's corset.

Jana smiled at the blonde and then shifted her hips up. I knew what that meant and pulled back to give the brunette what she wanted.

Vanessa paid perfect attention. She leaned over her lover to help. Instead of simply placing me at Jana's entrance however, she rubbed me along Jana's opening, smearing her juices over my crown. Then she leaned down, extended her tongue, and languidly ran the length of it up along my slit. She smiled up at my reaction and then held me down so I could push my way into Jana.

Jana's legs spread out wide and Vanessa watched as I sank deep into the brunette's silky warmth. The blonde shook her head and sat up as I pressed my pubic bone to Jana's. She looked back at Jana, who looked drunk.

Jana wasn't intoxicated, but any need for more pain had apparently been washed from her mind. She pulled Vanessa to her for another kiss. The brunette's hips rocked up and down and I moved in tandem. Otherwise, Jana paid me no attention.

Vanessa either forgot I was present or simply didn't care as she threw a leg over Jana and pressed as much of herself as she could to her lover. Neither lost their lip lock in the process, though I had to dodge Vanessa's heel as she got into position.

As the women got comfortable, I realized that I wouldn't be able to avoid contact with Vanessa. Of course, she had already made contact with me, so maybe this was her way of inviting me to do the same. I finally threw caution to the wind and gripped her hips as I bounced off both of them.

They broke their kiss and looked back at me. Jana said something to Vanessa that I couldn't hear and Vanessa nodded. Jana reached past her girlfriend to push at me, a signal for me to stop and withdraw.

I complied but before I could ask what she wanted, Vanessa pulled the crotch of her own panties to the side and rolled her hips up at me. I understood. Moving a little higher, I placed myself against the blonde. Her skin was hot and she was leaking more fluids than Jana. I added pressure and my crown slipped in. Vanessa threw back her head and opened her mouth with a long, low growl.

Past Vanessa, I saw how Jana watched the blonde. I wasn't entirely sure what her expression meant. She looked happy, very turned on, and maybe even a little sad. Vanessa didn't see her though and when she opened her eyes to look at Jana, the expression on Jana's face had changed.

I eased further into Vanessa and she rocked back onto me. The blonde's eyes were locked onto Jana's and she said, "Oh my God. He's hitting places I've never been touched."

Jana smiled and kissed her. Soon I was rolling my hips again, smacking into Vanessa's backside rhythmically while the women made out.

After a couple of minutes, just to keep things interesting, I quickly pulled out of Vanessa and plunged into Jana. The women whimpered for different reasons, but neither complained. Every couple of minutes, or when I felt I was getting too close to finish, I switched. Both of them writhed against each other in what I was sure was several orgasms, but mine finally came along and I remembered Jana's demand, "When it's the three of us together, you cum on us, not in us."

I groaned my warning but neither of them acknowledged what I said or gave any hint that they understood. I was in Vanessa and gripped her cheeks extra hard. She simply moaned into Jana's mouth.

I closed my eyes, almost dreading what I was about to do, withdrew from the blonde's slick depths, and rubbed my length along the crack of her bottom.

My first spurt splattered on Vanessa's shoulder. The subsequent spurts landed on her back, coating her leather bodice with pearly heat.

They finally realized what was happing, and looked back. Vanessa smiled at me, and Jana stared as if she had forgotten I was there.

I was still on my knees, though I was leaning heavily on the blonde's cheeks. "Give me a sec and I'll get something to clean this up with."

Jana noticed the glob on Vanessa's shoulder. She scooped it up and stared at it. I remembered how she didn't hesitate to suck her fingers clean when we had sex the first time, but she hadn't done that since that night and I wondered what was going through her mind today.

Vanessa gently held Jana's wrist and sucked it from her fingers. Jana smiled, scooped up more and fed it to her.

I shook my head and scooted to the edge of the bed. I looked back to find both of them licking more from Jana's fingers. Maybe the brunette had been hesitant because she didn't know how Vanessa would react. Maybe she was still trying to resolve her own conflict over having sex with a man. Maybe I should get that something to clean up the mess with.

I got up. My legs were weak but held. I stumbled into the bathroom, cleaned myself off and returned to the bedroom with a damp washcloth.

Jana and Vanessa were sitting up on the bed. Jana said, "Vanessa? What's wrong?"

Vanessa was staring far away.

"Crap," I said under my breath. I turned to open the bedroom door, but it opened before I got to it. Jordan stood there with the same expression as Vanessa's.

I backed away, and then turned to go through the bathroom. There was more room in the living room for this, even with the new furniture Jana bought.

As expected, Jordan and Vanessa followed me. Danielle stood next to the front door, with her arms crossed in patient acceptance of what was happening. Jana came out of the bedroom too. "What is going on?" she asked. Then she spotted Danielle. I saw Danielle wave Jana over into the kitchen before Jordan and Vanessa began spinning around me.


Vanessa was upset. It wasn't simply anger or sadness or loss, but all of them. Kraig Winston, her boyfriend for the last two years was gone. Not dead, but not in her life anymore. What made it worse, to Vanessa, was that she kicked him to the curb. She had gone by his place earlier to talk about dinner plans rather than calling. She wanted to see him. She saw him alright. He was in bed with another woman. Vanessa didn't know the woman, and she didn't have to. Kraig caught up with Vanessa not long after that. He tried to explain that he was going to tell her, but Vanessa wasn't going to listen. She was tired of being disappointed by the men she dated. On top of breaking up with him, she dropped a tidbit of knowledge that made Kraig regret his loss: if he had talked to her about it first, she would have agreed to having another woman in their relationship.

Sitting in the Vivre, sipping wine and waiting for her food to arrive, Vanessa spotted Jana Perreira, the restaurant's manager, heading her way. Tall, leggy, and with impressive curves, Vanessa had always secretly admired the restaurant's Manager. They talked briefly, and when Vanessa's food arrived, Jana excused herself to check on other things.

It was the following weekend when Vanessa ran into Jana at a grocery store. They talked and Jana invited Vanessa over to try a new recipe Jana got from her head chef. Vanessa accepted, knowing a night with another woman would probably do her a lot of good. She wasn't going to lay all her problems on Jana, but just enjoy herself.

The meal was fantastic. Vanessa couldn't understand why Jana chose to be a manager rather than a chef, and they talked about their career choices. As their conversations continued, they turned to issues that led to Vanessa recounting her break-up with Kraig. Jana was perfectly sympathetic to the blonde's emotions. Vanessa recognized that and before she knew what she was doing, she kissed Jana. Flustered and believing she had crossed a line, Vanessa left.

For the remainder of the week, Vanessa thought about that night more than her fight with Kraig. She knew it would take time for her to get over him, that she shouldn't jump into something she wasn't even sure of but she couldn't help how she felt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.