Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

The living room was dark. In fact, it was darker than usual. I found the light switch on the wall and flipped it on. My once mostly empty living room had a couch, loveseat, armchair, and coffee table arranged around an empty entertainment center. The room was so dark because deep red drapes covered all of the windows. I thought I was in the wrong apartment, so I turned to leave.

"What do you think?" asked a female voice.

I turned and found Jana coming out of the bedroom. I was at a loss of what to say, both for the living room suite and what she was wearing.

She was barefoot, which she preferred when at home. Her toes peaked out from under the skirt she wore. The skirt was white, translucent, and split up the side to her hip. By the overhead light in the living room alone, the narrow strip of her pubis could be seen through the sheer skirt. She also wore a black leather corset with heavy white thread worked into shape-enhancing lines along the leather. The lower edge of the corset came to a point right above her crotch and the top edge, rather than covering and supporting her breasts, was tucked under them. Between the flare of the skirt and the tight, narrow appearance of the corset, Jana looked like she had wider hips than she really did. The corset also contrasted with her skin, making her bare, considerable breasts look bigger too.

I finally looked up high enough to see her face. Her hair was in disarray, as if she had just woken up and not bothered to brush it out, but that added to her heated expression. She watched my reaction with longing and something else. There was tension in her body that could have meant one of two things with Jana.

I realized that I probably looked like a fish out of water. My mouth was opening and closing but nothing else escaped me. It wasn't difficult for my girls to make me speechless, at least not to me, but Jana's tension grew.

She took a step closer. "I missed you last night." Her hips rolled and I realized just how thin and gauzy her skirt was. It flowed with her movement rather than cling or flap. Her ample breasts swayed and bounced with each step. She was a feast of sensual motion.

My mouth had been working and my vocal chords finally decided to cooperate. "It appears you intend to make up for it."

She didn't stop when she reached me. She wrapped her arms around my head and pressed her soft lips to mine, but she pushed me back too, wedging me against the door. When she had me pinned, she leaned back enough to talk. "I don't think you'll mind, but I brought a friend."

Her voice was low and husky. Unfortunately, I was a little confused. I knew Jana's preferences and that she was seeing someone else when we weren't together. She didn't talk about it but little clues around her apartment made it clear. I didn't bring it up because it was her life. I thought she didn't talk about it because whoever else she saw might not approve of me - something like when she first met me and tried to get me to leave Danielle alone. Since we had never talked about her love life, I could only make deductive conclusions and they conflicted with the combination of obvious intent and additional company.

Of course, I could have been wrong about several possibilities. The friend she brought might like both men and women, or the friend might be Danielle. Doubting the latter, because Danielle knew how much she scared me by getting sick, I asked about the former. "Who?"

Jana studied my eyes and licked her lips. "My girlfriend, Vanessa." I arched an eyebrow and a thousand different questions ran through my mind. Jana could tell what I was thinking. "She's curious about you. She wants to know who could tame the man-hating bitch she's been seeing for the last two years."

That really got my attention. "I would never claim to have tamed you. If anything, there are times when I'm still scared. An expression crosses your face and I worry about my safety." I was joking, a little.

"What expression?" she asked.

I shook my head. "You just look very angry and glance at me with an intensity that almost burns." I gave her a squeeze around the waist. There wasn't much give under her corset. "It never lasts for more than an instant, but it's also a sign of how ... vigorous you're going to be."

"Vigorous?" she asked and I nodded. "You're not just being polite, are you?"

I licked my lips, trying to think quickly. It wasn't quick enough.

She ground her belly against me. I was hard from the sight and feel of her but her movement was another warning. "Tell me the truth, Seth. What do you think of those nights when I get that dangerous look?"

"Honestly?" I asked and she nodded. Only once. "You're rough. You ... demand what you want and any argument only makes you more ferocious."

She studied my eyes.

I wanted to say something else, anything to take the sting out of the very idea, but she hadn't offered any form of regret. No, I was pretty sure she thought I was complaining. "There's nothing wrong with liking things rough. I at least get some warning on those occasions," I added.

"Well, then I'm going to offer you another warning," she said. "I am angry that any man has been in my bed, but that doesn't mean I'm kicking you out."

I nodded. At least we were talking about it. Granted, in a few minutes, I was probably going to face more of her anger. I had wished on several occasions that she would tell me what happened. What caused her anger? What would it take to help her move past it? I had considered suggesting she talk to a therapist, but until she at least conceded to the idea that she needed help, it wouldn't do any good. I decided to change the subject. "Tell me about your girlfriend."

She ground her pelvic bone into me. I could feel the tip of her corset trapped between us. "Why so curious?"

"Well," I said, continuing with the honesty rule since she insisted on it. "I seriously doubt you brought her here to lock her in the bedroom while we have sex on this couch ... which wasn't here when I left this morning."

She looked over at the couch. "Don't you like it? Jordan told me your apartment was barren. I thought I would help you out a little."

For Jana, this was beyond generous. "Thank you," I said. "I'm not sure when I'll be able to pay you back though."

She frowned. "You don't pay back gifts, Seth," she said with clipped words.

Tension rolled through her shoulders and I moved my hands up to rub them. Gentle wasn't going to be enough. "Thank you," I said softer and pulled her to me, with some force, for a kiss.

Jana consented with as much vigor as I expected on those days she was especially angry, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and pulling at my bottom lip with her teeth. She let it go and said, "I don't know why, but it makes me hot when you let me bite you."

I took a deep breath. "As long as you don't use your teeth everywhere, I'm okay with it."

She smiled for the first time since she walked in. "A little graze would do you wonders."

"You just want to see how high you can make me jump," I countered.

"From flat on your back," she said with an almost evil grin, "that would be interesting."

I shuddered. "Only if I can return the favor," I said, hoping to discourage her.

She pressed into me harder. Her voice came out breathy, "I want you to."

I had always been very careful what I did with my teeth with all of the girls. This was the first time any of them had mentioned something more painful than having their nipples pinched. My self-loathing side suggested that Jana was looking for a reason to kick me out of her bed, and if I did something that really hurt, she just might. I also thought she might kick me out if I didn't give her what she wanted. The war between wanting to keep Jana and letting her go because of her anger was vicious, but I also knew people hated more fiercely when their love was intense. Whether Jana loved me was anyone's guess. I didn't think that was the case though. She liked what we did together and guessing from the look of the furniture she bought me, she liked me too. At least on some level.

I dropped my hands to her waist, and picked her up enough to kiss her.

She grunted into my mouth, hooked a thigh on my hip and clung tightly to me. I wasn't giving in to what she wanted, not yet, but I wasn't going to turn her away either. If this war I was having with myself over her turned really ugly, then I might have to let her go, but a part of me, the part that fought to keep her, hoped that I could help her overcome her anger. Only time will tell.

I pushed off the door and Jana wrapped both of her long legs around me. I supported her via her cheeks through the gauzy material of her skirt and held her just as tightly to me. I walked us over to the bedroom door and pressed her back against it with a small thud. She grunted into my mouth and I think her lips curled up into a short-lived smile.

Jana pushed on my shoulders and I broke our kiss. "Before we do anything, where's your Fetish?"

I frowned. Jordan must have told her what I had been doing. "Why?"

"Because I want you to bind Vanessa too," she said. "Jordan has been telling me about the kind of women you've been fucking. I thought Vanessa would make an excellent addition."

I studied her neutral expression. She was hiding something. "More likely, you want someone bound to me who enjoys sex with women too, so you won't feel so isolated."

She narrowed her eyes. "What makes you think that?"

I held her gaze and said the one name that always got a rise out of her, "Danielle."

She closed her eyes, squeezed me with her long legs, and shuddered.

I leaned into her and pressed my lips to her ear. "Tell me that I'm wrong. Tell me you don't lust after Red. Tell me you never fantasize about having her wet thighs wrapped around your head."

She turned her head and caught my ear with her teeth. I stopped talking instantly. She let me go slowly and said, "You're right, I do, but Vanessa doesn't know. She won't know."

I leaned back and looked into her dark eyes. "Unless you tell her."

For the first time since I met her, Jana looked worried. "I don't know how she would take it."

"Have you ever asked her about finding another woman for the two of you to share?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes up to look at me. "No."

"Has she ever hinted at it?" I asked.

Jana shook her head. "That's not important right now."

I nodded, agreeing to let it drop, for now, and asked about what was important now. "Do you think Vanessa would agree to being bound?"

Jana's breathing deepened and she pressed herself into me. "Jordan told me you haven't asked any of the women you've seduced," Jana said. "You simply fuck them silly and it's done."

That was technically true, but there was something else going on here that Jana wasn't talking about. It was possible that the bond forced her to continue to enjoy sex with me, but I thought there was a certain aspect to it that hit at least some of her buttons. "This isn't just about me bonding Vanessa, is it? You want me to take her, to make her mine."

The fire in Jana's eyes held a combination of lust and anger. "She will still be mine, not yours."

"But you'll be free to have us together whenever I'm with you," I said. "You want both of us together."

Her mouth worked open and closed, like mine had when I saw her. It was another first that I knew of. The only other worry was how Vanessa would respond to my advances. If she considered herself in a relationship with Jana, and that was highly likely, then it wouldn't work on her, not like all the other women I had bound. This was going to take more effort than even with Leanne, who had been interested in men. I didn't know Vanessa at all.

Jana ran her fingers through my hair, pulling me out of my thoughts. "What's the matter, Seth? The idea of taming another man-hating lesbian too much for you?"

Truth be told, she was right. Jana was more than a handful herself. If Vanessa was of the same mind set, then there wasn't going to be much I could do to bind Vanessa, short of forcing her, and I wasn't into that at all. "Did Jordan tell you how my Fetish works?"

"Does that matter?" Jana asked.

"In this case, it might," I said. "If Vanessa hates men as much as you do, then there's no way she'll let me ... do that, and it's required. She might have sex with you while I am, but that won't be enough."

"So you need to fuck her to bind her," Jana said. "After she sees you fuck me, I might be able to convince her." Jana gripped my hair and pulled. "But you will not cum in her. Do you understand?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.