Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

When the girls were finished sharing my spending, they crawled over and lay down on either side of me. It felt good to hold both of them. If felt good enough that I could have gone another round if they wanted. I took a breath to say as much when someone knocked at the door.

All of us held our collective breaths. Through the door, Daisy said, "Beatrice Stratford is here from the factory. She wants to see what you have for the new line."

Sammi sat bolt upright. Her eyes were wide and she said, "We'll be out in a minute." Then she crawled off the bed and looked back at us. "Don't just lie there. Get dressed."

Jordan and I shared a smile and moved to comply. Sammi was almost frantic. She pulled on her panties and then her dress. I picked up her bra and asked, "What about this?" She snatched it and stuffed it under a pillow. Her unfettered breasts bounced in her dress and her nipples were apparent to me, but she was more than adequately covered.

Jordan didn't bother with any underwear at all. She pulled her dress back on and tugged it in place where needed. The front had a plunging neckline and though she was covered, it was apparent that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples stood out further than Sammi's and were more prominent with the lighter color of the dress. Other than that, no one but us would know she wasn't wearing panties.

I knew I was supposed to work with Sammi to shoot more of the line, but since none of us had gone to get anything for me to wear yet, I decided to get dressed too.

Sammi went to the computer and did something I couldn't see. Jordan went over to check the lighting and camera. I stood next to the bed, worried that the smell of sex was probably strong enough to be noticed and what Ms. Stratford might think of it.

Once Sammi was satisfied with the computer, she got up and unlocked the door. I didn't know what to do with myself, so I went over and looked at the screen. She had a webpage up of the men's line. The ads all described the different styles and included pictures of the different colors. We had only gotten through about ten of the ads on Monday, and each one included about eight different colors. Of course, those were also some of the more basic designs without any of the special wording or pictures some pairs had.

Sammi came back with Ms. Stratford, a gorgeous woman with long chocolate brown hair, a stunning face, and slim figure. She wore a lavender blouse and black skirt that hugged her all the way down to her knees. They talked until Ms. Stratford saw me. She didn't stop talking so much as slow down. Sammi noticed her reaction and held out her arm to me. "Beatrice this is our model, Seth Connors."

I walked over to them and held out my hand to shake. "Nice to meet you Ms. Stratford."

She shook my hand lightly, as if on automatic pilot. "Yes, nice to meet you."

I glanced at Sammi. She shot me a small smile and looked at Ms. Stratford. "I have the sample ads setup on the computer for you to see."

Beatrice looked at her and then remembered what was going on. "Oh, I'm not worried about the ads. I wanted to see the actual garments."

"Oh," Sammi said. "Well, this way." And she led her guest to the other room with all the racks. Jordan and I stayed where we were. Once they were gone, Jordan and I put the bed back in order. There was the distinct odor of sex, but it wasn't as strong as I had been worried about.

Jordan smiled at me. "For a moment there, I thought she was going to faint."

I shook my head. "I'm not wearing my Fetish. What was with her?"

Jordan shook her head and changed the subject. "What did you focus on when you started the spell?"

"Like you suggested, that I was taking a shower," I said. "There was also the thought that I wanted to look good for the pictures."

Jordan sighed. "Then the spell won't be permanent. It'll only last as long as you've got to model for Sammi's line."

"I don't see that as a bad thing," I said.

She shook her head. "No, not bad, but you'll have to perform it again if she needs you for something else."

Sammi and Ms. Stratford returned, talking softly and giggling. They reminded me of my girls when they were talking about something they didn't think I would find funny. There was no reason to believe that they were talking about me specifically, so I tried not to think about it too much. Unfortunately for me, they glanced at me a couple of times. Yeah, they were talking about me, and I didn't know Sammi well enough to know what she was saying.

They went over to the computer and Sammi told Ms. Stratford about the ads while showing her what she already had put together. Ms. Stratford cooed and nodded at the screen.

Then Sammi turned in her chair and said, "Seth, Beatrice has an offer you might find interesting."

I glanced at Jordan and stepped closer. "Yes, Ms. Stratford?"

She looked up at me too. "Please, call me Beatrice. My mother-in-law is Ms. Stratford."

I nodded, "Call me Seth."

She smiled. "Seth, Sammi tells me this is your first time modeling." I nodded. "Have you considered making a career of it?"

I blinked for a few seconds, not sure what to think of the idea. "No, I haven't. I was just looking for a job while I go to school."

Beatrice nodded. "Well, most models that do this kind of work only do it part time anyway. However, I would like to point out that some of the models who make it into lingerie catalogs end up doing professional level work too. If one of the high end companies sees you on Sammi's site, they may contact her to talk to you about doing work for them."

I glanced at Sammi. She smiled at me but I couldn't read her expression otherwise. I didn't know what to say about the possibility of a larger company wanting me to model for them, though it was only a possibility, and one I didn't see any real chance of happening. Even if it occurred, I didn't want to leave Sammi. "If something like that were to happen, and if it didn't require me to leave Sammi as her model, then I would consider it."

Beatrice glanced at Sammi. "What do you think?"

"I think he should go for it," she said and then looked at me. "I don't know when I may need you for additions to the men's line, Seth. If you can land regular work doing this while you're in school, I don't see any reason you shouldn't."

I nodded at Sammi. "But the likelihood that any of those companies would see me on you site is slim, right?"

Beatrice looked at me again. "If you're willing, Sammi could help you build a portfolio. Then I could send that out to the other companies I make clothes for. You may end up with additional work sooner than you think."

I couldn't imagine any reason not to agree, except maybe my fear of being turned down. I glanced at Jordan, and she gave me eyes that usually meant "do it". I turned to Beatrice again. "Okay, but I'm not making any promises about which companies I'll work for." I glanced at Sammi. "What about Stan's stores?"

Sammi shook her head. "He doesn't carry a men's line."

I nodded and said, "If he decides to start one, I'll refuse to work for him."

Beatrice glanced questioningly at Sammi. Sammi said, "Seth caught an argument between me and Stan Redman on Monday."

Beatrice nodded and looked at me. "The sooner you get the portfolio together, the sooner I can put out word. Male models are always in short supply, so you should expect calls as early as Tuesday."

I nodded in return. "We'll start putting it together once we're done with today's work."

Sammi nodded too. She and Beatrice got up and left the studio. Jordan all but squealed and hugged me. "I can't believe this. You're gonna be a model."

I held her too but didn't share her enthusiasm. "Are you sure about this? It's not like I couldn't find something else."

She rolled her eyes. "Seth, there's nothing wrong with making some money by using what you've got. You'll have to make the tan permanent though. If the other companies see a picture of you nice and tanned, but you show up pale, they'll think you touched up the pictures."

Her comment triggered another thought on my part. "And I won't know what they'll want me to model." I pulled from her embrace. "What if they want me in their underwear too?"

"Seth, I doubt anyone else is going to ask you to model anything like Sammi's Bow," Jordan said.

I shook my head, suddenly scared of the possibilities. "I don't know. Maybe I should tell Beatrice I've changed my mind."

Jordan stepped between me and the door. "Don't you dare! You've been looking for a job and found one. You knew it wouldn't last forever and now an opportunity has been thrown to you and you want to ignore it? I don't think so."

I stared at her and sighed. "You really think other companies will call?"

She stepped closer. "I think they'll be fighting over you."

My brain was working overtime. "I don't want Sammi to think I'm abandoning her."

"Well, you'll have to work that out with her," Jordan said. "But I think she understands the difference between work and personal time."

I glanced at the bed. "We're supposed to be working today, but the three of us ended up..." I looked at Jordan, studied her face and stance. "How do you feel?"

She patted my cheek. "I'm fine. If I get tired, I'll let you know. If I have to put in some extra hours of sleep, you know what you need to do. I can't act as your training wheels forever."

"You're not my training wheels," I said.

She shrugged. "Regardless, you're going to have to do things for yourself too. I love that you're so worried about what could happen to me, and the others, but I also want you to be able to make decisions like this one on your own."

I thought about making my own decisions before I met Jordan. I took the only work available to me, as a mechanic, and chose how much to stand out in town and school. The job market was making it difficult to find work but I was suddenly being offered an opportunity I instinctively would have avoided and never even thought would have been offered to me. Modeling was the exact opposite of what I had taught myself to do over the last four years, but it was work. If the people I worked for thought I was good enough to do what they needed, then I wouldn't argue. Much.

Sammi came back with a huge smile. "Beatrice is confident at least five different companies will want you to work for them once they see your portfolio."

I glanced at Jordan but said to Sammi, "You're okay with this? Me modeling for other companies? Some of them could be direct competitors."

Sammi looked at Jordan. "Is he always like this?"

Jordan nodded. "You saw what happened to him when he was a freshman in high school. Imagine what you would do to survive not only that but the entire town looking at you like you're a pervert." She looked at me. "It's taught him to be very cautious."

Sammi nodded and stepped closer to me. "Seth, if this bothered me at all I wouldn't have said what I did to Beatrice. Modeling may even help you to open up and learn to trust people again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.