Child Magus
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

Leanne wasn't completely true to her threat. Like the night before with Sammi, every time one of us rolled over and grazed up against the other, we didn't go back to sleep until we both reached another orgasm. When the sun rose, we both groused about too much light, but we also knew we'd have to get up soon.

We finally crawled out of bed after another session of bouncing around. Leanne was difficult to gauge. She tried one position after another, and when she found the angle or amount of pressure she liked, she kept us there until she finally exploded. I was never far behind her. Unlike the evening before though, instead of having me go on her chest, she kept me inside her. She said she was on the pill and I trusted that, but I thought I should pick up a box of condoms just to be on the safe side. Maybe a case would be better.

When we got dressed, she pulled clothes out of the duffle bag she brought. She pulled on this white tube top with several large hand-painted flowers on it. It stretched over her and she pulled it down to the top of her pink panties. When she caught me watching, she smiled. "I'm probably going to regret wearing this today."

I knew what she was talking about. "Just remember what I said, be yourself and if someone can talk only to your breasts and not to you, then don't give them the satisfaction of acknowledging them."

She walked over to me with a smile, pressed herself against me, and said, "The girls don't mind if you talk to them. They like it when you show them how happy you are to see them."

I smiled. "The girls?"

She rubbed her breasts against me. "Mm-hmm."

I nodded and kissed her. "Then let the girls know that I enjoy their company too. As well as yours."

She grinned widely. "I will." Then she slipped out of my embrace and pulled out a pink skirt to go with her top. The skirt was short, only making it partway down her tanned thighs. After slipping on her shoes again, she was ready to go.

I got dressed while she did, so there was nothing else to delay us and we left the bedroom. I didn't have any food in the apartment other than the rest of the wine coolers and the orange juice. Both of us guzzled a glass of juice each and then left early. Leanne wanted something to eat before she started classes and my belly rumbled in agreement. We went to the UC and ate. There were a lot of looks in Leanne's direction. She held up well by holding onto my hand. Finally, we had to part, for only an hour, for our first classes.

I was a little unsure what to think when I got to Political Science. Class wasn't supposed to start for a few minutes and I was in my usual seat. However, unlike before, I didn't simply look over my notes from the previous lecture. Instead, I looked around, wondering where Erica was. She slid a hand across my cheek and made me jump. She giggled and took the seat next to me. "Hey, Tiger." She gave me a quick peck on the lips and pulled out her notebook and voice recorder. "How did the video come out?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I went and bought a new desk and it's turning out to be more complicated to put together than I thought. Hopefully, I'll have a chance to look at it today."

She smiled. "I watched it like six times," she said. "My roommate even came in while I was watching but she was in a hurry and left without noticing what I was watching."

I knew who her roommate was, but decided not to let on. Leanne knew about me and Erica too, but there was an unspoken agreement to leave it alone for the time being. "You're not showing it to all your friends, are you?" I asked.

Her eyes widened. "No, I didn't think you'd want all them chasing you down for some action."

Her wording was a little odd. "You're worried about what I think, not how you'd feel if it happened?"

She shrugged. "I know you're with other women too. As long as I get to play, I don't mind."

I shook my head, unable to really comprehend how she could think that way. I didn't get to ask her more though because Professor Belton started class.

Halfway through the hour, Erica slid one of her feet up along my leg. I thought it was a pretty nifty trick considering the desks were all bolted to the floor. I reached down and pulled her foot out from under my pants. She pouted but I got her to turn in her seat and pulled both of her feet up into my lap. Then I pulled off her shoes and rubbed her feet while we took notes for the rest of class.

We left together, but her next class was on the second floor of Woolf Hall while I had to go to Preston Hall for English. She gave me a quick kiss before heading off.

When I got to Preston Hall, Leanne was waiting outside the classroom for me. "Did you see Erica?" she asked. I nodded. "Did she say anything about me being gone all night?" I shook my head. "Did you say anything to her?"

I shook my head and opened the door. "I told you, I don't discuss any of you with the others. At least nothing personal, like who spends the night with me."

She smiled and went first. I followed her, but instead of taking my usual seat in the middle, I sat next to her at the front. The other students filled in the seats around us and class progressed normally. When it was over, Neil approached Leanne again. "Hey, Leanne, do you have class today or can I tempt you with lunch?"

I stood up and slung my bag over my shoulder. Neil shot me a snide look. "Neil," I said, "she doesn't have class for another hour, but she doesn't want to eat with you. I'm sorry if that's not the answer you were hoping for." I took Leanne's hand and moved to leave.

Neil jumped in our way. "Wait a fucking second," he said. "You say she doesn't want to eat with me, but I'm not hearing that from her."

I looked at Leanne. She was glaring at Neil. She let my hand go and pointed at him. "If you think for one second I would even consider going to lunch with you, think again. I've put up with your crap but I'm not going to anymore. Now get out of the way."

He held up his chin in defiance. "It's a free country. I can stand where I want to."

Leanne and I moved to go around. Neil blocked our path again.

"Is there a problem here?" Professor Swafford called.

All of us looked his way. "No sir, Professor," I said. "Leanne and I were just leaving."

He nodded. "You should hurry. You'll be late for your next class."

I turned and looked at Neil again. He glared at me. Leanne and I moved around him and left. Once we were outside, I held on to Leanne's hands. "Walk with me. I don't want to chance what Neil might try next."

"Damn jerk!" Leanne said, and we walked to University Hall.

Just outside the main doors, Leanne pulled me to a stop. "I'm pretty sure the coast is clear. I'm gonna head over to Brazos." I nodded and gave her a kiss. She beamed and left. I ran up the stairs, hoping I wasn't going to be late again.

At the door to my Psychology class, I could hear Professor Dumont already lecturing. I rolled my eyes, took a deep breath and walked in. She stopped talking immediately and stared up at me. "Mr. Connors ... you're late. Again."

Everyone in the room was staring at me. I moved to take a seat at the back of the room.

Dumont shook her head. "No sir. Down here." She waved me toward her.

I picked up my bag again and stomped down the stairs.

As I got closer to her, I took notice of Dumont's appearance. Her hair was platinum blonde today, and pulled back in a sleek ponytail, leaving her face open. She was also wearing a pair of small silver hoop earrings and a lavender scarf that was folded tight, making it look like a choker. Rather than her usual skirt suits, she was wearing a black blouse that, as I got closer, looked almost see-through, and a silk lavender skirt. A pair of lavender high heels completed the look. I couldn't understand the drastic change in outfit, but I suspected that she probably dressed that way as a part of today's lecture. I didn't know what meaning it would hold, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of knowing I had been distracted by it.

I glanced off to the side of the lecture stage where Katrina sat. She was watching me in turn. Today she was wearing a white blouse which flowed with her curves like it had been designed specifically for her, a pair of brown pinstripe slacks and high heels. Her chestnut brown hair was pulled back in a pony tail too, but the heavy waves of her hair made it more lively than Dumont's.

I stopped where Dumont had me stand the previous Monday, pulled out my clipboard, notepad and pen, and then dropped my pack at my feet. I was ready for this. I wasn't going to be left to worry about Dumont giving me my notes again.

Dumont quietly watched me and waited a few seconds after I was ready to say, "It seems our introvert has already adapted to his situation." She had a smirk on her face and looked up at the class. No one laughed though she seemed to think she had made a joke. "Today, Mr. Connors is going to help us understand the aspects of adulthood as it pertains to attraction and sexuality."

That seemed to catch a lot of attention. I heard, not as much as saw, everyone's attention focus to sharp precision on the stage. I rolled my eyes and began writing while Dumont lectured. I shifted back and forth on my feet like I was slow dancing, but otherwise, I made no move to draw attention to myself.

At one point, Katrina flicked her hair over her shoulder. I glanced her way, but that seemed to be the intent. She cleared her throat, using the same signal she had on Monday.

Dumont looked my way instantly. "Is there something wrong Mr. Connors?" She made a show of looking herself over, like she might have gotten something on her clothes, but there wasn't anything out of place. I had a closer view of her clothes than the rest of the class though, so I knew, as did she, that I was seeing more than anyone else. When she looked up though, I was looking in her eyes, waiting patiently for her to continue with her lecture rather than try to embarrass me.

She smirked again and her nod was almost imperceptive. I had offered her a challenge and she accepted.

Dumont picked up her lecture again. Katrina looked like she was fidgeting in her seat. I understood the ruse and refused to play. Apparently they had worked out a new system because for no reason that I could see, Katrina cleared her throat again and Dumont turned to look at me. I was still writing, so I didn't see her initial expression. When I looked up, she was watching me with raised eyebrows. "I apologize class. It appears I picked the wrong person for today's experiment." She looked up at the class and said, "I thought Mr. Connors was straight. I guess even I can be wrong."

I sighed and glanced at the class too. None of the guys were looking but several girls were, and their expressions were similar to Leanne's the night before, when she accused me of being gay. I shook my head and looked over at Katrina. She was watching me intently. I rolled my eyes and went back to taking notes.

Katrina cleared her throat again. Dumont glanced at her and then looked at me. "Do you have something say Mr. Connors?"

I looked up and studied Dumont for a moment. "You believe you've chosen the wrong student for your experiment, but have you taken into consideration the entire situation?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.