Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

In the dim light of the office, Erica's expression was a little scary. I didn't know her at all so I wasn't sure what to expect.

She went over to a table that held dozens of different electronic gadgets, picked up a video camera, turned it on, placed it on the corner of the desk, and pointed it at me.

Okay, maybe she was going to give me that demonstration. Only, I wasn't in the right location to see the computer monitor.

I stood there, patiently waiting for her to say something, but she didn't. She grabbed the office chair and maneuvered it in front of me. She sat in it, very close to me, with her face level to my crotch.

I glanced at the camera. The little red LED that indicated it was recording shone like a beacon. I also realized the camera wasn't angled up to catch my face, but down where it would record whatever Erica did.

Erica continued to maintain her silence. She simply reached up and unbuttoned my pants.

The coincidence of the situation finally hit me. The girls wanted to make videos of us having sex. Jordan had even suggested I find some college girls to do it with. It appeared that I was about to have a test run on that idea. Oddly, I wasn't nervous. It could have been because I didn't think Erica was going to sell the video, especially since it involved her having sex in an office of the store she worked at, so that made this safe. But then again, I didn't know her. She might have liked doing that sort of thing.

Erica got my pants open and pulled them and my briefs down. I was only partially erect, and she sat there staring at me with parted lips and widened eyes. For a second, I thought something was wrong, until she gently ran her hand over me and looked up with an excited smile. She petted and stroked me until I was pointing out straight as a flagpole. She couldn't wrap her hand all the way around me, but then I hadn't met a woman yet who could.

The brunette leaned in and ran the flat of her tongue along the underside of my crown. I moaned and thrust at her involuntarily. She smiled at my reaction and did it again, except when I thrust, she didn't pull back. I slid into her mouth. Not far, but enough to enjoy the feel of her wet, warm embrace.

She stroked with a double-fisted hold while sucking on my crown. It felt good but I knew it wouldn't be enough to finish me off. Not so quickly. Or maybe that wasn't what she was trying to do, because she pulled away and smeared her saliva over as much of me as she could.

She stood up, pushing the chair back, and worked to get her own pants open. Her shirt was a t-shirt with the company logo emblazoned across her breasts. My instincts told me not to, but I reached out and cupped her through the shirt. To my relief, she smiled and pressed herself into my hands. Once she had her pants open, she raised her arms up. I took the cue, pulled her shirt out of her pants and up until it came off. She twisted her arms behind herself and her plain white bra came lose. With a flick of her shoulders, it landed on the floor where I had discarded her shirt.

Again, my instincts told me this was wrong, she wouldn't agree, but I touched her breasts only to earn a soft smile from her.

I didn't understand why I was having so much fear regarding Erica. With Sammi and Milena, nothing I did was met with thoughts of stopping. Well, not once I got past my own conscious barriers and gave in to what had to happen. Maybe that was the reason. Maybe because I wasn't consciously attempting to change what was happening, my sub-conscious was trying to make up for it. Maybe. Or maybe I wanted someone to stop me. I obviously still had problems coping with my situation and the solution I had chosen. Of course, my sub-conscious wasn't anymore help in offering an alternative solution than anyone else.

Erica pulled from me long enough to turn around and slip her pants off. She arched her back, and wiggled her hips at me. She had a fantastic figure with very round cheeks and subtle dimples just above each one.

While she removed her pants, I kicked off my shoes and slipped out of mine too. Hopefully, the lock of the door would keep anyone else out for a while. I stepped closer to Erica, who watched me over her shoulder.

She leaned on the chair, putting one knee in the seat and bracing her other shapely leg on the floor. When I was close enough, she reached back and gripped me. I ran my hands over her hips, flanks, and cheeks. I was almost as turned on by the way she presented me her butt as I had been with Milena's sheer size of breast.

Erica stroked me roughly and then rubbed me over her cheeks. I noticed she closed her eyes with the contact, so I focused on stroking and kneading her there too. Her hips rocked and gyrated, but her hand had stopped moving me around. I moved my hips, sliding through her hand slowly. She caught on and moved to push me down between her legs.

I wasn't sure if she only wanted me under her or to try to enter her until she gave me a light push. I stepped back enough to only graze her with my crown. She thrust her hips up until I was rubbing against her lips. She was hot and wet, her lips full and slippery. I spread her juices over myself and then found her opening. It didn't take much pressure to slip in. She moaned softly and thrust back onto me.

I held onto her hips and slid further in. Erica gripped me with strong vaginal muscles and never let up her effort to have all of me.

My hips met her cheeks and she pressed back against me with a shudder. However, holding still was not her intent. She pulled away and rocked back, forming a rhythm I couldn't disagree with. I got a grip on her hips and added my own counter thrusts, slamming fully into her and causing shallow ripples in her cheeks. She braced her hands on the back of the chair and pushed herself onto me, making slapping sounds. From her expression and effort, I thought she was getting as much pleasure from the sound as the feel.

With my focus on giving Erica what she wanted, that little voice inside my head had grown quiet. I had no misgivings about what we were doing, there were no doubts. I needed more Fonti, and Erica would double that number tonight. I could only hope it was enough.

The noise we were making was unmistakable. Anyone who walked by the office would hear it and know what was going on. Unlike Sammi, in her own store, Erica could get in trouble. Regardless of that possibility, neither of us slowed down any, or made any adjustments to keep from being heard.

I got closer and closer to orgasm. My rhythm fell apart and Erica looked back at me. She smiled and slowed to a stop. Then she pulled off me, turned around and slurped me back into her mouth. The interruption and difference in touch helped cool me down. She caressed me, my stomach, and my cheeks while she kissed and licked my length.

My sensitivity subsided and my desire to thrust returned.

She rolled back and stood up. At her direction, I sat on the chair but slouched down so that I almost hung off of it. She turned around and held me between her cheeks, using her supple glutes to stroke me a few times. Then she did something none of my other women had ever tried. She stood over me, slightly bent at the waist. She held me with one hand and pulled one of her luscious cheeks away from the other. The tiny pucker of her anus was as pink as her nipples and she rubbed my crown against it. I really couldn't believe that she would try to take me in her anus. Her vagina was tight enough. I didn't believe she would be able to accept me back there.

Erica seemed to disagree. She rubbed me against her vagina, getting me wet, and then against her anus, smearing her own fluids over her rosebud opening. After a few more swipes, she firmly held me against her anus and pressed herself down on me.

I sat there, watching in amazement as my crown popped into her. Erica continued to allow her weight to force her down and I slid deeper and deeper into her rectum. She was tight, but not so much that she wasn't going to get what she wanted. I felt her muscles grip me, but she only did that as I passed each ring.

Erica settled her soft, warm cheeks onto my lap with me buried completely in her ass. She was just as hot and tight as with her vagina, but for a moment, she didn't move.

Patiently, I waited for her to decide what to do. I wanted her to enjoy herself, so if she really wanted this, all I could do was agree and make her as comfortable as possible. I rubbed her cheeks and hips, then ran my hands up her sides and pulled her back so I could reach her breasts.

She leaned back into me, craned her neck to the side and covered my hands on her breasts.

She filled my hands pleasantly and moaned softly in my ear. "I have never had anything as big as you in my ass before. You're so deep. It feels so good.

I smiled and kissed her neck. "I'm willing to give you what you need."

She smiled and squeezed me with her rectal muscles. "I want you to cum in my ass. I need to feel that, tiger. Fuck my ass, please."

I kissed her neck again, grabbed her behind the knees, and stood up with her.

Erica reached around and held on to the back of my neck. I moved us over to the desk with the video camera. As I lowered her feet to the floor in front of the desk, she grabbed the camera and turned it to face us.

She stood in front of the desk, up on her toes to try to match my height, but I had to bend my knees so we wouldn't lose our connection. She bent over the desk and arched her hips up like before. I was able to stand almost completely straight. I spread my feet, leaned over her a little and experimentally pulled back a little and pushed into her.

With one hand, she reached back and pulled at my arm, driving herself onto me. "Harder. You won't hurt me."

I nodded and made a longer, stronger stroke. She continued to hold onto me for leverage and very quickly, the slapping between us returned.

I couldn't believe the difference in how she gripped me, or get over the sight of my thick shaft sliding in and out of what was a very tiny, puckered hole of hers.

I recalled Sammi telling Stan how she didn't care for anal. Obviously he enjoyed it and part of me understood why. My earlier race toward orgasm caught up to me again. I pounded Erica's ass, and by the way she kept tugging at me, she was enjoying it immensely. She told me to go off in her, so there was no need to hold back to ask. Without that restriction I quickly went over the edge. I drove myself deep into her rectum and unleashed a flood of sperm. There was a different kind of pleasure with that orgasm that I hadn't felt before. It had the freedom like when I released into one of my girls' mouths or on their breasts, only better, and there was no apprehension to it like when I went off in their vaginas, especially since I couldn't get Erica pregnant this way.

Erica pulled at my arm with all her strength. I could feel her clamping down on me rhythmically and I felt wetness cover my sac, which had to be pressed up against her lips. She shuddered and moaned, clenched and unclenched her anus, and then all but collapsed on the desk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.