Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

Out in the waiting area, Danielle turned to me. "So, what do you think of Milena?"

I didn't look at the redhead. Just thinking of Milena was making me sweat. "She's very nice."

"Uh-huh," Danielle said. "And the fact that she has breasts big enough to engulf your head doesn't make any difference?"

I looked at her then. "Have I ever given you the impression that you weren't big enough?"

She looked down at herself. The blouse she wore hid her shape, but I knew what she looked like. She looked up and caught me watching her. "No, you haven't," she said with a smile and pressed herself into me. "And I appreciate that."

"Then why are you so interested in what I think of Milena?" I asked.

"Jordan and I talked about our situation this morning before I left for classes," she said. "She told me how much you argued about finding new Fonti, and wanted my help scouting for you."

"Scouting for me?" I asked. "It really doesn't bother you that I have to have sex with more women?"

She thought about it for a second and then shook her head. "It would bother me more if you didn't get what you needed. Jordan also told me what happened to her mother. I'd hate for something like that to happen to you."

I shook my head and sighed. "Well, as I said, I'm not arguing about finding more Fonti." I glanced at the office door. "But I'd rather not bind anyone who I have to work with on a professional level."

Danielle rolled her eyes and shook her head with a snort. "Then what do you call your working relationship with Sammi?"

"Jordan had me put on my Fetish before we went in the store. She never told me about the modeling gig until we went inside and I met Sammi."

Danielle shrugged. "So, you could have taken off the Fetish. It sounds to me like you were as interested in her as Jordan hoped."

I shook my head. I didn't have anything I could say about that situation, it was already over with. "I'd rather not repeat that."

Danielle shook her head in turn. "It sounds to me like you're still not sure about the Fonti situation. It shouldn't matter whether you have a professional relationship with the woman you're attracted to or not. If she turns you on, I say bind her."

"It isn't that simple," I said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because that could influence the woman to give me favors she wouldn't otherwise," I said.

"No it doesn't," Danielle said. "Just because you and Milena have the hots for each other doesn't mean she's going to give you any special benefits." Then she grinned. "Unless you count hot, sweaty sex."

Jordan came out of the office then. She had a smile on her face that forced me to ask, "What?"

She shook her head in mock innocence. "I just had to make some arrangements. Milena doesn't think there'll be any problems with you moving into my old apartment."

I studied Jordan closely. "Uh-huh, and... ?"

She looked back at me. "And nothing."

"You couldn't ask that while we were there?" Danielle asked. She didn't sound suspicious, but I thought it was a good question.

Jordan shrugged. "I just thought of it as we were leaving."

I nodded again but let it go. If she wanted to tell us, she would. I wasn't going to push.

Jordan nodded at the entrance. "Let's head back to my old place. We can start packing while she gets everything ready."

We piled into Jordan's car and drove around the complex to her apartment. Once inside, Danielle got this grin on her face and nudged me. "So tell me about your new job."

I shrugged. "It's actually kinda boring. I spent more time changing underwear than actually modeling."

"You didn't look bored to me," Jordan said with a grin.

I looked at her. "What's that supposed to mean?"

She shrugged. "You were fairly energetic. Of course, that could have been from the pounding you gave Sammi. I could hear it out in the hall."

I fought not to blush.

Danielle giggled and sighed. "I can't wait to see the site," she said with a dreamy look. Her expression made me reevaluate her condition. She might look like death warmed over, but she acted like she was better. I was sure another good night's sleep would do the trick.

"Well, we're not done yet," I said. "Sammi wants pictures of everything." Danielle grinned and I realized how I sounded. "You know what I mean. She has a lot of products in that line."

Danielle smiled and said, "Well, that modeling gig isn't going to last very long. Once you've finished with that line, Sammi won't need you to model again until she comes up with something new."

I nodded. "Yeah, I thought of that too. I'll have to find something else soon."

"Then how are you going to pay rent?" she asked. "Even if you find a job today, it could be three or four weeks before you get your first paycheck."

Jordan said, "He had a windfall yesterday."

Danielle frowned. "What windfall? Did some distant relative die?"

I shook my head. "Hardly. No, I um ... Jordan showed me a little spell for luck. We used it on a scratch off ticket. I won."

Danielle glanced at Jordan. "How much?"

I shrugged and said, "Thirty."

She grimaced. "Thirty dollars isn't a windfall."

I looked at her. Jordan grinned wide. "Not thirty dollars," she said. "Thirty Thousand dollars."

Danielle's eyes grew wide. I could see the redhead's wheels turning while focused on Jordan. "That's why you never had a job, isn't it. You used Magic to win the lotto."

Jordan shrugged. "I never came close to what Seth won."

Danielle shook her head. "Do all Magi do that?"

Jordan shook her head. "Only the few unlucky enough to not have loads of old family money."

"Or have families that wouldn't share?" I said, not looking at either of them.

"You don't know that, Seth," Jordan said. "We don't know why your family acts the way they do. Besides, not all Magi have loads of money."

"Other than you and me, how many do you know personally?" I asked.

She shook her head. "That's not the point. As long as you stay under the radar, you don't have anything to worry about."

I thought I understood Jordan's warning, but it seemed there was something more to it. I certainly didn't need the State questioning my sheer luck in winning the lotto too often. Granted, Jordan used that system, but the State didn't record who won the smaller amounts that she did. If I continued to win the scratch-off grand prizes, they would take a closer look at me. However, Jordan's tone suggested something other than just the mundane problems of the State scrutinizing me.

What I needed was a steady flow of money, which a job would provide. Unfortunately, between school and the attention all my girls required, I didn't have much time to work. The money I had could work for me if I invested it right, but I already had bills that needed attention. I couldn't invest too much of that money, especially if the return wasn't very quick. I had considered the idea of trying to find work with a local architecture company, but the best I could hope for was to work in the mail room. After I finished my second year of college, I'd have enough credits and class experience to apply for assistant to an architect. The only problem with that was that there were a lot of students in the school of architecture. The numbers, and the economy, made it a fight to find work.

"Any idea how much Sammi's going to pay you?" Danielle asked.

I shrugged. "We never talked about money. Most of the time, she spent trying to get me to turn just right so the lights would catch like every little contour or something."

Jordan grinned. "You know, after you finish with the line, I wouldn't be surprised to find pictures of you wearing that bow elsewhere on the net."

I looked sharply at her. "You wouldn't dare."

She grinned. "I wouldn't have to. I'm certain someone else might."

I shook my head. Danielle said, "If you keep teasing him, he may not finish the line."

Jordan shook her head. "Sammi will convince him. She did yesterday."

"But there's a big difference between posing in underwear for her catalog and finding those same pictures on some porn site," I said.

Jordan waved me off. "Please, that's nothing nowadays. A single picture of your cock with a bow on it? Someone would use it as a link or avatar on a forum. It would draw attention, but by its self, it would only lead to sites of guys with really big dicks fucking girls or something."

I stared at Jordan, not sure how seriously to take her. Danielle was really quiet. She had started to defend me, but now nothing. I looked at her. She had this faraway look on her face. "Danielle?" I said.

She blinked and looked at me. "Hmm?"

I shook my head and Jordan giggled. "Maybe it would get some attention."

"Actually, Jordan gave me an idea," Danielle said, with a little blush in her cheeks. "Something more active than just a picture."

Jordan and I stared at her for a second. Jordan said, "Oh, that is a good idea."

I looked from one girl to the other and back again. "What's a good idea?"

Both of them looked at me with devilish smiles. Jordan said, "We could make some videos of you."

I looked from one to the other. I felt like a small prey animal with two predators closing in. "What are you two thinking?"

"Yeah, but most porn is focused on the girl," Danielle said.

Jordan nodded, her smile not fading in the least. "All we need is his cock."

Danielle considered for a second and then smiled. "We could make POV movies."

They both looked at me expectantly.

I shook my head, holding up my hands to keep them back. "Aren't you two forgetting one very important thing?"

Jordan rolled her eyes. Danielle smiled at me sweetly. "But baby, we can't do it without you." She moved closer, pressing her chest to my hand and spoke with the same kind of passion Jordan exhibited earlier at the dorm. "We need your big, thick cock."

Jordan leaned into my other hand. "We want to record ourselves sucking it."

"And playing with it."

"Of you fucking our tits."

"And our pussies."

"And cumming all over us."

Both of them were pressed into me until they were both against me on either side. Thinking about the things they wanted to do sounded like fun, but I was still scared of other people seeing those videos. Of course, that was the idea. What I didn't understand was why they would want to do it in the first place. I was getting paid for the modeling work. No one would pay us for the videos. "Wait a sec, ladies. Let's forget for the moment that I'm very dubious about making videos like that, and the fact that we don't even have the equipment. The idea of me modeling was to make some money. None of us would make any off those videos."

Jordan smiled and held my hand between her breasts. "Actually, I can think of a lot of sites that would pay for them. As for your fear of being on camera, your pretty face doesn't have to be included. A POV video would be from your point of view."

"The view of my point?" I asked, not sure if they caught the double entendre.

Danielle grinned and nodded. I expected Jordan to know about this, but Danielle was a surprise. "The camera is positioned so that the viewer sees everything from your point of view." She rubbed against me and added, "As for the view of your point, don't you think that's for us to enjoy?"

I was glad she was so quick-witted but frowned with regards to the video idea. At first I didn't see why anyone would want a video like that, but then I remembered the day before at the dorm. Several guys were stumbling over each other while looking back at someone, and when I turned the corner, I discovered it was Jordan. There had been many other times I was out with one of my girls, and I was always aware of the male attention they drew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.