James 2.0 - Cover

James 2.0

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

The next day, a Sunday morning, there was a debate going on around the breakfast table. After the attack last night some of the girls thought that the Angels should take a hand in things, going after those directly responsible. The other side argued that it was too dangerous, as it would create a link between the Angels and the Astarte family. They were already under enough scrutiny after the performance of the guards last night, but no one was blaming them.

They did their jobs, even if they still hadn't quite gotten full control over their strength. James thought they were doing as well as he was, and they'd had even less time to get used to it than he had. Samantha had ordered exercises designed to develop their control over their physical abilities. They couldn't afford to let their powers slip into public knowledge any more than they already had.

That had been three months ago. A lot had happened since then, and James and his growing family had accomplished a lot during that time. For one thing, Samantha had stepped up her recruiting drive for new security. There was a rather large pool to choose from when you considered that she was recruiting from all over the world. She only took the young beautiful ones that agreed to her unusual conditions. The fact that they were young was only partially related to James himself.

The main reason Samantha wanted them young was so that they could be trained the way she wanted. The older veterans' experience might actually get in the way of training, since they'd have an attitude that they knew what was best, and would want to do things their own way. They had given minor, discreet demonstrations of their physical strength to the new recruits, promising that they too would be able to have them, if they agreed to the terms of employment. The promised pay was very good, and the added benefit of gaining super strength was also very appealing to these women. Some of the women had turned down the offer because they were afraid of what they'd go through if they accepted such drastic changes in their physical capability. They were afraid there was some unknown downside to it.

Those that had accepted, thrived on feeling strong, which was why they had chosen security as a career to begin with, and what was more, the security guards already changed weren't so bulked up that they looked like men. These beautiful young recruits had their vanity to look out for, after all. They already knew that they would also be required to share the bed of their employer (they didn't actually know much about James himself, or his age, as he'd only been vaguely referred to), but they'd seen a picture of him, and he looked rather handsome to them (and older than he actually was), so they didn't mind too much. After all, he was offering them a lot of money, and super strength.

They ended up recruiting 99 guards that would defend the home estate full time, only doing extra duties if it was needed. There would be 33 guards on duty on 3 eight hour shifts per day, with Samantha being set apart as the overall Force Commander, making 100. Two hundred additional women were recruited as full time Angels, and they would stay at the island estate when not on duty. All of the new recruits had kept James very busy, sexually speaking. The women were all delighted that James was able to give them very good sexual experiences, especially since sharing his bed at least once was part of their contracts. That was all it took, though. Afterwards, when they were off duty, his Angels and guards were very solicitous of his ardor. James had many playmates to choose from, no matter where he was staying.

The Angels would continue to take down terrorist camps as they became aware of them, and they would also respond to windows of opportunity when they got intel on terrorist cells, or an attack was underway. When they weren't doing that they would be hunting drug lords' farms to destroy them. They would also take down the drug lords and their thugs if they tried to stop them. They still didn't have enough numbers to respond to every emergency out in the world, so they'd work to make life harder on the criminals and terrorists. By taking out terrorist training camps and drug farms, they could make it harder for them to supply harmful products to junkies.

In the mean time, James began developing Angel Corp and Angel Academy. With April's assistance, James bought several construction companies and consolidated them into a single company called Angel Construction, under the newly formed Angel Corporation. They hadn't really been for sale, but James gave the various owners offers they couldn't refuse. That cost a lot of money, but really it was only a drop in the bucket when you considered the billions of dollars they had to work with.

They began construction on the Angel Academy with 24 hour rotating crews, so the work was nonstop. The new employees were being paid very well, so they didn't complain at all, especially since they weren't having to work much more than usual, unless they chose to. They worked a normal shift, and then they got to go home. However, overtime was offered, and incentives were given to get the construction done as quickly as possible, but also while maintaining quality. When the Academy was done they would build other facilities as they were ready to build them. If Angel Corp didn't have any current projects, they would hire out.

The Academy looked more like a large elite university than a high school, with a huge building complex of classrooms, science labs, a very large library, an extensive gym with two large indoor pools, a large 24 hr cafeteria facility, and a wing devoted to industrial crafts, including a car garage. The school had a large running track, tennis courts, a softball field, a soccer field, shaded bench areas, a mini golf course, a golf driving range that doubled as an archery range, and even a campus horse stable with a riding trail near the perimeter of the outer wall protecting the school from outsiders. The stable grounds also included an indoor riding stadium, a training course, and a fair sized grazing pasture.

The dorms were in another large building complex, across a street from the main school building. The two buildings were connected by a large wide enclosed indoor bridge that went over the street. This allowed students to cross the road into the school building without worrying about cars, although traffic was very seldom anyway. It also helped during periods of foul weather. For convenience, the bridge was designed to lead right to the cafeteria, where a grand staircase led down to the main floor. There were also elevators for wheelchair students or maintenance to use. The dorms were divided into communal areas, where a den mother would look after 20 students each.

It was rather impressive to see an entire campus go up inside of two months. James and his company utilized public sympathy and political brown nosing from the local officials to get the proper legal documentation in place quickly. To make sure everything was done properly, with Adrien's assistance, they found 14 pretty young lawyers that they hired as Angel Corporation's permanent legal team. They specialized in 8 different areas of law, and would work in pairs to lighten the work load.

They specialized in Tax Law, Environmental Law, Patent Law, Family Law, Contract Law, Property Law and Commercial Law. Initially, they were secretly served dairy products with their food, made using the enhanced women's breast milk. This was done because they felt that these women would have access to potentially dangerous knowledge, and they wanted to ensure that they remained loyal. Eventually, every one of them ended up in James' bed, too.

They had also begun the process of hiring staff for the new Academy. Having Adrien find suitable people for employment really made it go very smoothly. Since it was an all girls school, most of the staff were female too. The only exceptions were some of the maintenance staff and a few other positions. The Academy clinic also provided them with their first medical doctors and nurses in their employ.

Every single one of the employees, men included, were given dairy products made with the enhanced breast milk. Adrien had actually had a miniature milking plant built at the island estate, as well as a milking machine at the home estate. All of the enhanced women took turns milking their breasts during some point of the day, at least once every day. The automated plant would then collect all the milk in containers and then store it.

A small robotic dairy product plant was built under the island estate, and it made ice cream, coffee creamer, yogurt, butter, whip cream, cheese, and of course milk. Much of it was also mixed with traditional milk, to offset any milk shortages. It was for these reasons that they bought an actual dairy farm, allowing the former owners to continue to operate it with little interference. Cloaked automated drone cargo shuttles flew the enhanced dairy products back to the dairy farm for normal shipping.

In addition, Adrien had many underground green houses built, and the automated robots were growing a great deal of food, as the so called greenhouses were each the size of a football field. Adrien had ordered a huge shipment of food and had it shipped to a warehouse, where he later had his remote drones pick it up and then taken to the island estate to keep it stocked with food. The underground farms would be providing most of the food in the future. There were even some beehives down there, flying around under a holographicaly simulated sun and sky, to help pollinate the plants and to harvest honey.

The dairy products would be utilized at the school on a regular basis, and so all of the students would be given them as well. It would only be served in the cafeteria, specifically for the students and staff. It would also be delivered to the other Angel Corp holdings for use. Many of the construction workers had made use of the ice cream, yogurt and creamer during the construction of the Academy.

The basic enhancers took considerably longer to take full effect than the normal enhancers did, but about a cup of breast milk was enough to alter someone within a month. By the time the Academy was built, all of the construction workers and Academy staff that had arrived to begin making preparations for the school were completely changed by the basic enhancement.

The school already had 2,000 teen girls lined up to begin classes with 100 teachers of various subjects, and an additional 100 student counselors/caseworkers, 100 den mothers to run the dorms, 10 doctors and 40 nurses in the clinic, 40 maintenance workers and another 100 faculty members in non-teaching capacities. An additional 100 guards were recruited to provide security, bringing the number of fully enhanced guards up to 400 women. The Academy guards would work in 4 overlapping 10 hour shifts on a 24 hour basis. That meant that from 12-4am, 6-10am, 12-4pm and 6-10pm, there would be double the number of guards on duty. That meant there would be nearly 600 adults on hand to care for the students.

The school would actually begin classes in January, but the staff was setting things up early, and the first girls were to begin moving into the school the very next day, the first Monday of December. They would be living at the school during the holidays, and the Astarte family had plenty of holiday events planned for the girls to enjoy. They would each have lots of gifts, plenty of recreational opportunities, and large buffet style seasonally traditional meals. They would do their best to give the girls some hope for a better future, and a pleasant stay during their school years. There would be plenty of school field trips for them, as well. Those old enough to have part-time jobs would be given the opportunity to apply, if they wished, for onsite jobs that would allow the girls to earn some personal spending money.

The school also had twenty 55 passenger luxury buses to transport the students as needed. Even with that much capacity, it would take all the buses two trips to get all the students to the school. They would be picked up at the City Hall tomorrow, where a small ceremony would take place, with a lot of fanfare about how great an opportunity the school would be for the students. The news media would be there, along with the paparazzi types. To avoid endangering anyone, the family was asked to not attend in person, but a remote link was going to be set up so that April could give a short speech, and so that they could watch the event live.

During the last two months they had also launched Angel Technologies. They bought some property in the commercial zoned area, and they also had some warehouses built on the property, along with a large factory building. Once the factory building was built, it was kept locked up with no one allowed to go inside. In fact, nothing was going to be made there just yet. Adrien did set up an automated assembly plant inside the factory building, but it was just for show.

The actual electronic products were being built elsewhere, in one of the underground factory facilities that Adrien had built. They were building 'top of the line' electronics, such as televisions, stereos, computers and many other electronics. They were made significantly better than the current products on the market, and the plan was to keep them just ahead of everyone else. In addition, they would be sold for much less than their counterparts.

Aside from the factory and warehouses, they also built a retail store to sell the new electronics. It was called Angel Electronics, and they had plans to build more in every major city in the country, and then spread out to the larger towns after that. Their computers had their own unique operating system, which meant they weren't prone to the viruses that other computers were susceptible to. Even so, the software was compatible with PCs and Macs.

James wasn't worried about someone stealing the technology, because it was in fact so far less advanced than what Adrien actually had available, as to be laughable. In addition, they had already gotten patents on them anyway. There was no doubt that their products would outsell the other electronics on the market, because they were of higher quality and much less expensive. Once people started getting experience with them, they would realise that, as well. People would love their lightning fast computers, with virtually no lag time to complete operations.

He also planned to have Angel Technologies start introducing new technologies to the world. Nothing too dangerous, though. Things like more advanced televisions, computers and other appliances. With Adrien's help, a subdivision would be created called 'Angel Cyberware' that would develop cutting edge software. The military grade hardware and software would stay with James and his people. That company would provide a launching pad for 'Angel Communications' that would compete with all the cable, satellite, internet and phone companies.

Another subdivision of Angel Technologies would be 'Angel Med-Tech Industries', that would build advanced medical technologies that would only be used in another Angel Corp business. That would be the 'Angel Medical Centers' that would be opened in cities all over the world, providing actual cures, and not just medicating symptoms. Angel Med-Tech would also provide advanced prosthetics and synthetic organ replacements. In addition, they would offer cloned organs and body parts if someone wanted organic replacements. Some people would probably prefer the synthetic versions for the enhanced capabilities they could provide. The medical centers would also have small branches at the schools, and a medical campus at the university.

There were also other plans that would be in the works as well, but wouldn't be started just yet. At that very moment there were personal submarines in the underground dock at the island estate. James thought it might be useful to start a navy of his own, with high 'alien tech' submarine ships, where his people could begin learning how to live in an enclosed ship. Someday he fully intended to build a fleet of starships, and a background with submarines would be useful. James thought that trying to recruit some female submariners would be a good idea.

The two Aussie sisters probably wouldn't want to be attached to a military navy, at least not for very long. They were much more suited to scientific vessels, given their love for marine life. That gave James an idea to also start a fleet of science ships to study the Earth's oceans and the life within them. Merina and Kylee would probably be great people to start with, since they both had extensive training from their father in sailing with both wind and motor powered ships.

Eventually marine scientists would flock to that fleet, for the opportunity to dive deeper into the oceans than ever before in large high tech science vessels that could stay under indefinitely and give them amazing high resolution images of just what exactly was down there. Currently, human science knew more about outer space than they did about what was beneath the oceans. With the high resolution deep scans the alien sensors could provide, they would be in a position to learn more than ever before.

Marine archaeologists would be able to not only find new sunken cities, but they'd also be able to better explore the ones already known about. James himself was rather curious about the one found off the coast of Cuba, nearly a half mile beneath the waves. There were already scans, photos, and even videos of pyramids and other structures. It really was very exciting and amazing, and James himself was very curious about the city. Even the National Geographic and the BBC were interested it. James himself had a curiosity about the very ancient past, as well as dreams about a future among the stars.

They would have entire high tech laboratories on board those ships, remote robotic drones, and even comfortable spacious living quarters. The only limits to their time would be the need to re-supply their food. James could build a logistic division to that fleet to solve that problem, though, allowing them to stay where they wanted with no time limits at all.

He would finance Freya, Amirah, and Rati's business ventures as well, starting a modeling agency called the 'Angel Modeling Studios', where Freya could get new models for her photography and Amirah could get models for her fashion designs. If her fashions gained popularity (James certainly liked what he'd seen of her work so far), then they could open stores and websites where her personal clothing lines could be purchased. She already had designs for swim wear, lingerie, dresses and other various assorted clothing.

All of it was for women, and all of it was very sexy. While she had tasteful designs, she also had some that were downright scandalous. Those were James' favorites. Adrien's automated underground factories would easily be able to make her fashion creations, and then they could be shipped out to the countries where they opened such stores.

Freya's work would be the link and midway point between Amirah's fashion modeling and Rati's pornographic enterprises. Freya would primarily be photographing models wearing Amirah's fashions, that would then strip down for some soft core nude photography. Not all of those girls would necessarily want to move on to hardcore porn. However they'd have the opportunity to do so, if they wanted to. Freya would have a lot to work with, so James expected she'd do very well. Her photographic work already impressed James quite a bit. She was an artist.

Rati would have her own separate subdivision devoted to pornography, with her own websites and video distribution system. It would be called 'Angelic Passion Studios'. With large numbers of beautiful sexy models, nearly unlimited exotic locales to film, and the best support and equipment money could buy, James had no doubt Rati would do very well.

Rati intended to use all of those elements to their maximum. She planned hedonistic videos with huge lesbian orgies in exotic locations, using multiple high definition cameras at various distances with excellent zoom capabilities. She was going to have a multimillion dollar budget, so she'd be able to compete at an unheard of level. Rati didn't want to just make fantasy porn though, she wanted to make Hollywood quality pornographic movies, with actual decent stories and acting. It was a tall order, but James was sure she could do it.

James intended to revolutionize industries across the spectrum of enterprises. Eventually James intended to break into the energy industry, but not until he was well established otherwise. The present companies weren't going to take the arrival of Angel Corp lying down once it began taking their business from them. Angel Corp was going to be bringing new technologies to the world, with far more advanced capabilities than current companies could provide. Quite simply, the rival companies were going to be overmatched in quality and capability.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.