James 2.0 - Cover

James 2.0

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

The party started shortly after high school let out for the weekend, and the pool was rather crowded, even as large as it was. The girls decided to go completely wild and to party naked. James was sure they got a perverse pleasure out of cavorting around nude as they danced, swam and did ... other things.

The off duty guards wore tiny bikinis that didn't leave much to the imagination. The guards that James had already had sex with ran around naked too, though Samantha wore a hot little string bikini herself, to at least retain some semblance of authority. James was unsure how having a bikini on or not made a difference. He just shrugged and thought "Whatever."

All of the Slumber Orgy girls (as James thought of them) were there, the Allegra sisters, and his core group of girls as well. Sara and her charges were there too, of course, and they were also giving the naked theme a try. Even April was going nude, and the other girls had nothing on her at all. James had so much eye candy he wouldn't have known where to focus his attention if the girls hadn't already orchestrated his personal entertainment for the evening. The girls all took turns keeping him occupied. James' activities had a fairly one track theme that evening, but he didn't mind because it was plenty of fun as far as he was concerned.

Really, there wasn't much to describe about the party. Just imagine a normal all girl party, except with everyone either naked or in tiny little bikinis, except for only one guy present, and with some sexual debauchery included, and you pretty much have what happened. The new girls in the harem were really excited about the estate and a place they could go completely wild. So nothing interesting happened at all...

The Allegra sisters actually made up a fun class of teaching the other girls how to give lap dances, and basically do some really dirty dance moves that pushed the envelope even for strippers. God, those girls were dirty minded. One of the more interesting moves was where they were in a crab walking position, but used one hand to play with their pussies while shaking their asses in sync to the beat of the music. Those girls really were born strip dancers that would grow up to be porn stars. Their entire repertoire was designed to titillate guys by being insanely slutty, and catching men's attention by being fearless with each other as well.

Rati was already making plans with them to start a porn website as soon as they turned 18, and they'd roped Freya into working with them as the photographer. The Allegra sisters had actually wanted to get into stripping and porn, hoping that their being hot twins would give them an edge in the industry. Rati wanted to be their manager, and she would use her father's business connections to get them exposure, he also planned to direct some videos with Freya's help. Amirah was also pulled into it because she was an aspiring fashion designer. They wanted her to design kinky clothes for the Allegra sisters to wear during their videos and internet shows.

The other girls thought it was a great idea as well, and as soon as they were legal they wanted in on it too. They thought it would be a great part time gig to earn a little money, and maybe get a little famous too. They convinced James to join them for some hard core, and he agreed, so long as they kept his face out of it. They just laughed about it and told him not to worry about it. The people looking at such a porn site would either be guys or lesbians, and they would only be there to see the women anyway.

James wasn't sure when she started, but at some point Linh began singing Karaoke and she was actually really good. Hoshiko took a turn, and as it turned out she wasn't bad either. Holly also got up and sang, and proved she had an awesome voice as well. Isabella and Lolita sang a duet of a popular Latin song, and several of the other girls took turns too.

In the pool they played several games, including Marco Polo. They modified the games, though, with a bit of a kinky twist in each one. The water volleyball game was modified so that each player had someone distracting her while she played by being masturbated and fondled by someone from the other team. Then they switched places after a point was scored. It was interesting for James to watch, but even more interesting to participate in.

It went on well into the night, until everyone except for the guards on duty finally went to sleep. The only guards not invited to the party were the male guards, but they were given their own pizzas and beverages. They ended up in the staff dormitory's TV room watching sports on the big screen. The main party's activities were kept well contained, so the male guards never actually saw anything.

No one at the estate was watching the news that night, and they missed the breaking news of the evening. The family from the yacht had released a copy of the video they'd taken on the night of the rescue. The national news media was really interested, especially since only a few days before the shipping magnate heiress had been a victim of piracy herself. The two stories were obviously connected, by coincidence if nothing else, and the media jumped on it.

The news media had analysts examine the video, and they stated that it was authentic. It was different from the usual UFO footage, as this was more like alien beings rather than ships. The video was of pretty good quality too, and very dramatic. Some people accused the news media of making a short movie for ratings, but the analysts signed affidavits that they were authentic.

The U.S. government wasn't sure what to make of the video footage, but the military was very concerned. Armored mobility like that was something the military only dreamed about, and it was definitely a cause for concern. For the time being, though, the government decided to stay silent on the matter until more details could be gotten. Adrien knew about all this, but since there seemed to be no immediate danger he decided to not bother James with it right away.

Very early that Saturday morning Adrien advised James that Setara's village was soon going to be under attack by the main terrorist group to which the bandits that attacked Setara's village had belonged. It had taken them a while to investigate what had happened to their men, and now they were out for revenge. They didn't believe the story about angels coming to rescue the village, and now they were going to mass most of their forces to wipe out the village.

James was really worried about the situation. If the village got wiped out it would be his fault. James himself might be fine if he went out to fight these terrorists, but if the fight wasn't finished quickly then the villagers could all get killed anyway. He decided that he was going to need all the girls that had armor to go with him.

As it turned out, Adrien had made armor for every girl that James had enhanced. That meant there were 27 suits of armor ready to go, and Adrien had built another, bigger, shuttle specifically for mission purposes. It looked a lot like the other shuttle, but it had greater passenger capacity and a larger cargo bay, big enough to hold all the suits of armor.

James woke everyone up and let them know what was going on. Setara in particular was eager to go and destroy the terrorist monsters responsible for her father's death. The four newly enhanced guards James had been with a few days before had to be brought up to speed, but he'd do that on the way, as this was an emergency situation.

They all made their way to the basement and the underground tunnel, and the new combat shuttle was already there waiting. The new guards were a bit shocked, but since Samantha seemed okay with it they kept their cool. They all boarded the shuttle, and James immediately started getting his armor on. The guards were all surprised at that, even Samantha, somewhat, but James' core girls also started getting ready, especially Setara.

James gave the newly enhanced guards an abbreviated version of his story, and then explained the situation, requesting their help. Given what they were seeing, the guards didn't have too much trouble believing what they heard. They agreed to help, especially since they were going to be protected by high tech armor suits. Adrien gave them all a crash course in how the armor worked, and informed them that he would be standing by to override the armor should one of them get themselves into trouble.

It was decided that Samantha would be in charge, since she was in charge of the security team. Ester and Ayala would be squad leaders, since they had actual combat experience. Most of the girls would be held back to fire on enemy combatants from ranged positions. Adrien loaded the non-combatants into the armor's augmented reality drivers, placing an automatic weapons block so they didn't get shot by accident. The girls were inexperienced, and it wouldn't do to have them accidentally killing the people they were there to serve.

The guards (minus two that would direct the ranged fighters), James, Setara, Holly and Isabella would be the forward fighters. That meant there would be 10 close combat fighters, and the 16 ranged fighters. Samantha would go where she was needed. As a last minute change, Adrien had made Samantha's armor primarily gold in color, since she would be in command. James still had the black armor and the rest had the white armor.

By the time everyone was in their armor and Adrien had explained how to use them for the new users, the shuttle was in position over the village in Afghanistan. They had only just made the trip in time to intercept the terrorists right before the village. The villagers would get a front row seat to the battle. The shuttle was already cloaked, and the loading ramp was open.

There was a caravan of trucks loaded with the terrorist forces making their way down the only road that led to the village. James ran down the ramp and jumped, quickly followed by the rest of the forward combat team. As James and the other fully enhanced girls fell towards the ground, they began a barrage of fire from the plasma cannons on their forearms. They quickly landed in a cloud of dirt on the ground right in the path of the caravan. The guards had to use their flight pods to follow James down, as their enhancements hadn't been completed yet. They fired their plasma cannons alongside James and the others during their slower descents.

Except for Setara. She flew straight at the caravan with wing blades out, and she was destruction personified. She split the first truck she reached in half with a wing, and she was using her cannons on rapid fire, taking terrorists out indiscriminately. Setara was kind of scary to watch, as she was merciless, and she finished off the first truck in under a minute, and then began working on the next.

The terrorists were dumbfounded to see that the most outrageous stories they'd heard about their missing bandit group was being proven true. Still, they had enough presence of mind to break from the single file line the caravan had been in and to scatter. They all got out of their trucks and began firing on the angelic attackers.

One of them used an RPG on Setara and managed to knock her to the ground. James took out the man that fired the RPG, and the other girls gave him cover as he flew over and helped Setara back up. She was perfectly fine, just a bit stunned, and once James got her on her feet she was back into the battle.

Samantha directed the ranged fighters to take out key positions that terrorists had taken up, but that just made them more desperate. They started firing all their RPG's at the forward fighters, and several of them were hit more than once, including James. April almost had to be restrained from flying out to the front.

Once she settled April down, Samantha had the ranged fighters fire on all the terrorists with RPG's, which caused the terrorists to change their focus back to them. It didn't help the terrorists, though, because the armor combined with the distance basically made their bullets harmless. The ranged fighters were able to keep firing back without concern for their own safety.

James and the others got back on their feet and resumed the carnage at close range. Setara dived back into the thick of things using her super speed, and combined with the suit's flight pods she was able to maintain a more refined control. She was cutting through the enemy with a vengeance because they had really pissed her off. James, having the most experience with his abilities, quickly matched her.

The guards were truly amazed at what Setara and James were doing, but it didn't take long before Holly and Isabella joined them. With the constant barrage of the ranged fighters, combined with high speed attacks of James and his girls and the supporting close range fire from the guards, the battle didn't last much longer.

When the battle ended there was a loud cheer that came from the village. They had seen the whole thing, as word had spread quickly when some of the villagers had seen the caravan approaching. They had been very afraid that they were all going to be killed, but then their angelic protectors appeared again!

Setara flew over to the villagers and opened her faceplate. The villagers were a bit shocked to see her, and Setara told them she was okay and that she was now living with the true prophet of God. Before she had a chance to really begin preaching her new views, James and the girls flew over to them, and they were getting some curious stares from the villagers. James told her it was time to leave, and Setara just nodded and closed her faceplate.

As they turned to leave, several Air Force fighters flew overhead. They had been sent to investigate intelligence reports of major terrorist movements in the area. When they got there, they saw the carnage from the battle and the villagers out in front of their village. The pilots weren't sure what the metallic figures in front of the villagers were, though.

James ordered them all to leave, and had Adrien guide them to the cloaked shuttle. As they took flight it caught the attention of the fighter pilots and they began to move in. In order to keep a collision from occurring, Adrien kept the shuttle moving. The pilots noticed that the winged metallic figures kept disappearing.

The fighter pilots gave their reports to their command center, and because they were in a legal no fly zone and there were no radio responses to their inquiries, they were given the go ahead to attack. James used his superior flight mobility to engage the fighters, and Setara quickly followed. He made sure to order her to not damage the fighters, but to just keep them distracted so the others could board the shuttle without being shot at.

Samantha directed the others to keep boarding the shuttle, which was moving at high speed. James and Setara flew right at the fighters, causing them to stop chasing the others and take evasive action. Setara fired shots across the paths of the fighters to keep their attention on her, and James flew right up from behind to one of the fighters, and began causing body damage to the fighter without actually destroying the jet.

The fighter's malfunction signals began lighting up in the cockpit, forcing the fighter to break from its attack and head back to base. James then moved on to the next fighter, but that pilot had seen what he'd done to the first fighter. He began taking a series of evasive maneuvers trying to shake James off. At that point the others were all in the shuttle, and only James and Setara were left. April was still standing at the bottom of the boarding ramp. James going up against jet fighters was a very different thing from fighting terrorists on the ground.

James ordered Setara to get back to the shuttle while the fighter was trying to avoid him. She quickly made it to the shuttle, but the Air Force had sent more jets to assist the remaining fighter. James began flying away from them at supersonic speed and the new fighters gave chase. One of the fighters was just about to get a missile lock on him, when he suddenly vanished and the pilots lost track of him completely. Their targets had disappeared one by one, until finally the last one had vanished.

Adrien had maneuvered the shuttle ahead of James, and he had simply landed on the boarding ramp inside of the cloaking field. James and the others left the ramp and went into the shuttle and the ramp closed behind them. They were all a little hyped after the rush of the battle and then the escape from the fighters.

James decided that spending the rest of the weekend on Cocos Island was in order. That way no one would have to worry about security and could relax completely. He had Samantha call the home estate and let them know that they had gone out to another private home the Astarte family had, but the guards with them were enough to keep them safe. Since she was the head of security there wasn't much the other guards could say. They were a bit confused about how they'd left, though, since all their vehicles were still on the estate.

The event caused serious waves in the military command offices. As usual, when their air superiority is threatened they simply kept things secret. Or at least they tried. The villagers were more than happy to tell the war correspondents about what they saw, and they had the wreckage and bodies to prove their stories. In addition, there had been several Al Qaeda observers in the surrounding hills that had watched the battle, too. They were deeply troubled about what it all meant, and were even more afraid when even the American military jets couldn't do anything about the armored angels.

The Joint Chiefs of Staff were all called together for a priority meeting. The analyst had already inspected the video footage taken from the fighters, and they were very concerned. The armored figures represented a technology out in the world that outclassed anything the U.S. military had available. It was noted that these new players on the world scene actively avoided harming the U.S. forces. In addition, they had unleashed hell on the Al Qaeda allied force that tried to attack the Afghani village. Whoever they were, they seemed to have similar goals, and were actively avoiding conflict with the U.S.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.