James 2.0 - Cover

James 2.0

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

It was Monday morning and the family was sitting around the breakfast table discussing the events of the previous night. April told the teens to be discreet about what happened, meaning not to say much of anything. James agreed, feeling he'd messed up enough already to last the entire time he'd had his powers. He didn't want all the spotlight on himself or those connected to him, and now the national news organizations were already on his trail.

Fortunately the attention wasn't on James directly, but he was connected to it anyway. In the official story, his only part was that he had helped to pull the girls from the ocean onto the boat. James knew that they'd have to be more careful in the future about those they rescued. Sometimes horrible things happened to people, but even he couldn't always do the best thing for them.

Often what people needed were things that money or material wealth couldn't provide, like family. The rescued girls had said they hadn't had families anymore, but it was hard to say what would've happened to them. They might have found good homes, or they could just as easily have been forced to live somewhere that they would have hated. In either case, James would have to find a way to be more flexible in the future, given his new resources. Perhaps Adrien could find some way to attach a small transmitter to those left orphaned, so that James could let them go but still keep an eye out for them if it was needed.

They left for school as usual, but when they arrived they were met by a crowd of kids that wanted to know about what had happened. James and the girls played down their parts, saying that they just happened to be there, and it wasn't really as big a deal as it had been made out to be. Some of the kids accepted that explanation and moved on, but others stuck around. Sometimes even a minor moment of fame is enough to draw the attention of people.

Aside from the big news of the rescue, today was an important day for James, Holly, and Isabella. They would attempt to test out of their classes, and would try to do it in one day. They had several days, but they didn't feel they would need them. Narissa and Lolita also were beginning testing today, but because they had far more classes to test out of, it would take longer. They expected it would take a minimum of until Wednesday to finish it all.

After the hubbub and before classes began, they went to an unused classroom. Once they got there, they were separated to individually take the tests apart from each other. The testing was ludicrously easy, and James had no problem passing all his tests with perfect scores. When he met with the girls at lunch they had felt the same. Narissa and Lolita had already aced all their freshman classes, and James and the others had finished all their testing already. The school faculty were in a bit of a shock that they'd flown through the material so quickly.

James' friends were insanely jealous over his rapid progress, and Tim, the computer genius, was sure that James and the girls had figured out a way to cheat. He never actually said anything, but he did act a bit petulant when James was around. James just shrugged, thinking that maybe Tim was going through something, and so he ignored the attitude. His other friends were jealous, too, but James had proven he was still their friend, and he'd continued to keep them safe from the bullies by extension of his new reputation and their friendship.

When they asked how he was doing it, James told them that he'd been holding back before, but now he was sick of holding back since he had other things he wanted to be doing. Then they asked about Narissa and the other girls. He just said that they had been holding back, too, coincidentally, they all had eidetic memories. James knew that story was a bit hard to swallow and did seem rather unlikely, but without anyone to prove otherwise, what could anyone say?

At the "in" girls table there was quite the stir. It had been unbelievable that James had managed to get Holly and Isabella, and then Lolita after that. Now Tara, Linh, Freya, Hoshiko, Amirah, and Rati were all saying they were exclusively James' girls, too. More than one of the girls was concerned there were drugs or something involved. All of James' girls denied it, claiming the power of James' big dick and superhuman stamina in bed. Several of the girls at the table tried to convince them that if it wasn't wrong, it was at least unfair for James to be shacking up with so many girls, not committing to any one of them.

James' girls (except Narissa), all argued that it was their choice, and they didn't feel exploited at all. They said they weren't being forced into it, it was just that James was plenty capable of taking care of all the girls, and with room to spare. Hint, hint. Another girl (a senior) who had been close to getting onto the invite list for the party spoke up.

Her name was Cadence Allegra, the 17 year old captain of the school's dance team. "I don't care how many girls are with him, if he's as good as you say, Melody and I want to try him out, too," she said. The other girls at the table shut up when she said that.

Cadence's twin sister Melody, Co-Captain of the dance team, just smiled and said "Definitely."

Even James was a bit surprised at that. The Allegra twins were ringleaders when it came to taking girls to the edge of acceptable behaviour, (they heavily used stripper routines in their dances), but the difference was that they were seniors. Having two senior girls willing to get with James sort of gave him a whole other level of notoriety.

Holly and Isabella just looked at each other for a moment, and then at the same time said, "You're in." The Allegra sisters had slender lithe bodies, toned from years of dancing, but they also had large tits that swayed and bounced hypnotically for all the guys that watched them dance. In reality, they were also very good dancers, too, but they did tend to get noticed for their shapely bodies. The local school dance team had something of a reputation for employing steamy choreography, so they definitely knew how to use those bodies to get people's attention.

The 'concerned' girls were at a loss. It seemed like the more they objected to the outlandish behaviour of James and his girls, the more other girls wanted to try it to see what the fuss was about. For fear of only managing to compel other girls into the deviant behaviour, they shut up about it and decided to just keep silent for now.

It should be noted that the so-called 'concerned' girls were basically girls whose families were heavily involved in religions that tended to heavily proselytize, and were taught to make busybodies of themselves by their own parents. They had been taught that sex was basically dirty, and their churches strongly advocated public evangelism of those beliefs. Normally they wouldn't have gone so far with their opinions, but the scenario they were being confronted with inspired a stronger reaction than the usual sexual shenanigans.

The Allegra sisters weren't virgins by any stretch of the imagination, but they were surprisingly discreet, given their otherwise forward behaviour. The Allegra sisters enjoyed enticing guys, but only let a few get very close. They played the 'twins' card a lot, and were quite proud of the fact that they'd managed to get a guy to cum in his pants while pretending to fondle one another. They really hadn't done much, mostly they just implied things and let the guys' imagination do the work.

Isabella and Holly made plans for the two girls to meet with them after school in the parking lot. The Allegra sisters had cars of their own, and it was decided they would follow Isabella. Oh god. James had masturbated while imagining that he was fucking the twins before. They were popular fantasy material amongst the guys in the school. Their dance routines, combined with the skimpy and rather transparent dance uniforms they wore, had the boys and men howling at games.

In many towns that might not be allowed to happen, but there were an unusually high number of men on the school board, and they made sure the cheerleaders and dance teams were left alone. In addition, the school principal was a rather lecherous man as well. It was for these reasons that Sara was able to get a job at the school dressed as she did. The principal and the male faculty were very supportive of her choices in dressing for work. The girls would probably not be so proud of the support they got if they knew they were being monitored while they were in their locker rooms and showers.

The principal, select faculty members, all of the male school board members, the sheriff, the police chief and many members of the local police force and sheriff's deputies were regular viewers. They never actually did anything to the girls or with the videos, they just considered them to be private perks of their stations. Many former cheerleaders and dance team members were dated after they got out of high school, and a few were married to those same men. It was quite the little club they had put together.

The scores were tallied before the end of the school day, and to the utter astonishment of the school faculty, James and the girls had all passed every single test they took with perfect scores. Narissa and Lolita still had at least one more day of testing, but the rest were done. James, Holly and Isabella were done with school for the rest of the year, and would (if they wanted to) come back for the graduation ceremony. Assuming that Narissa and Lolita managed to pass all their required tests as well, they would do the same. It seemed likely.

James and the girls met with the Allegra sisters and they all left the school. It was James' impression that they were going to the cabin, but they didn't. Instead, they all ended up at James and Narissa's house. James raised an eyebrow but said nothing. After they were all parked and had gotten out of their cars, Holly led the group inside.

Inside, April was sitting with Setara and helping her learn English. She'd made a great deal of progress in one day, and was already speaking full sentences as though she'd been practicing for months. April and Setara were introduced to Cadence and Melody, and then Holly told her that they were there to have sex. James and the Allegra sisters were a bit shocked, but April just shrugged and said it was fine. She did request that they stop and take a break at about 6 PM for dinner.

Cadence said, "Uh ... sure." Melody just shrugged.

James asked, "Uh, are you sure it's okay, mom?"

"It's fine, just make sure you give the girls a chance to have a meal before bedtime," replied April. Wow. April's attitude towards James' sex life was very ... different. She saw the look on his face and laughed. "I'm not crazy or something. I just understand that sex is very much a part of your life now, so I'm just trying to help facilitate your needs," she said.

"Um, okay," replied James.

The Allegra sisters thought April must be the coolest mom in the history of moms. They'd been embarrassed about the thought of having sex in the same house with James mother, but now they thought it was just kind of kinky. So did James for that matter. Setara was going to stay with April, but Holly, Narissa, Isabella and Lolita invited her to join them for their own little lesbian orgy.

James' room was normal as a guy's room went. He did have some geek related things, but not overly done. James slowly got undressed, and when the Allegra sisters saw James cock it didn't take long for them to get excited. They began losing their clothes quickly, and a more confident James began fondling them both as they undressed. The sisters took turns kissing him, and once they were all naked the sisters had James sit on the edge of his bed while they gave him a double blow job. Having twins do it was a new way to have it done.

After a few tastes of his pre-cum, the girls really got into that blow job. He finally came all over their faces and mouths, and the girls quickly lapped it up off of each other's bodies. James pulled the girls to the bed, and he wasn't sure which one of the twins' legs he was crawling up between. He didn't care. He worked his way into the girl's pussy and proceeded to have his way with her.

He didn't know why, but he was feeling rather aggressive with these girls, but they weren't complaining. The other sister was fondling her, as James fucked her, and before long she was yelling from her orgasms, and finally James fired off several rounds of jizz inside of her. He then grabbed the other sister into his arms and gave her a passionate kiss with plenty of tongue. She returned the favor, and James positioned her to accept his cock as well. She soon started howling in orgasm herself after a short while, and James kept up the pace until he was ready to send several streams of cum into her as well.

They kept playing in bed until April called them in for dinner. James decided to be bold, and walked into the dining room butt naked and took his place. April didn't say a word. The Allegra sisters nervously had followed his example, and they took seats on either side of James. April told him that Sara had wanted to come over, but with the current situation they felt it was best to hold off. James agreed, and hoped things cleared up soon.

Once the Allegra sisters got used to the strange situation they were quite chatty with April. They talked about how great they thought James cock was, and how much stamina he had. James was quite embarrassed with his mother talking about such things, but April seemed to act as if it were nothing more unusual than talking about the weather. She just smiled, and James was a little disturbed by it.

When the meal was over they helped put away the dishes, and then went back to their respective earlier activities. April actually joined the girls' lesbian orgy, to James' interest. They finished up at about 9 PM, and then the Allegra and Rosa sisters all went home. Holly had gotten permission to stay over for the night, and when James came to Narissa's room after his guests left he found his sister and mother in a very intense 69. James, dick had already been hard, but it started jumping up and down with excitement at seeing that. Oh god.

Holly and Setara came over to help him out, and Holly taught Setara the finer points of sucking a cock, which Setara learned with great interest and attention to detail. When Setara had swallowed James' cum, he grabbed Holly and bent her over Narissa's bed right next to his sister and mother, and proceeded to give her pussy a thorough pounding until he came inside of her with a loud growl. The ladies of his family were still going at it, so he put Setara on her back on the bed, and placed himself inside of her to try and drive her into the mattress.

Seeing Narissa and April go at it was driving James wild, and he spent the next several hours alternating between Holly and Setara, as the other two kept each other occupied. Narissa got a strap-on and pounded April's pussy, and then they traded places. Several times. James didn't normally use Holly and Setara so forcefully, but those two had actually enjoyed it anyway. Damn, that was hot.

April just laughed at James, and said that she was tempted to see what all the fuss about James' cock was for herself. Then she winked and said, "Just kidding! Maybe." Then she went to take a shower. Oh god. James cock was almost hurting, so he grabbed Narissa, and once he was inside of her he began piledriving her into the mattress. Narissa just had a silly grin on her face, and started on her litany of dirty phrases, when Holly began showing Setara how to give a girl pleasure using Narissa's body to demonstrate.

Under different circumstances Setara might have thought it odd that James was fucking his own sister, but she was well past the point it made any difference to her. She just accepted it and believed it was the right thing, and that was that. At least it wasn't going to be an issue of contention that they would have to deal with from her, James thought.

The next day several things happened. A judge ruled that Sara was granted temporary custody based on the fact that she already had a rapport with the girls. In addition, Narissa and Lolita managed to finish up all their testing and were now, like the others, finished with school at the young age of 14 years old.

Also Adrien created a slightly altered background on James' father's mother's grandfather back in Switzerland. He had been fairly wealthy in reality, but not nearly as rich as Adrien made him out to be. Since James' father had been an only child and his mother was dead, Adrien had created a false case in the financial and government records in Switzerland that indicated the inheritance had been in limbo, pending the legal heir being found, so that the 'inheritance' fell to James by default. Since the inheritance came from out of country, there wasn't an inheritance tax for it in the U.S.

The money was generating interests in the bank account, so that was taxable, but Adrien paid it and took care of the details. He used false personas as a Swiss lawyer and an accountant, working with real counterparts stateside. Adrien made it seem like they were transferring documents electronically, and created voices for them which he used to speak to the officials in the states over the phone. So by the time Adrien was done they had the money free and clear.

As a result, April bought a large estate that was fully furnished in a different part of town, and invited Sara to move in with the girls. There were a few other bigger estates, but she decided this one would do. They also went and bought new cars for April, James and Holly. April got a Cadillac Escalade, James got an Inferno painted Fisker Karma, and Holly got a Porsche 911. Adrien offered to take the vehicles and modify them with additional capabilities, which they all agreed to, but not until they weren't going to be using them for enough time for Adrien to finish the work.

The new estate was large enough, so April called her sister June and asked her if she'd like to move in too. The offer sounded like a real opportunity for June to get back on her feet, so she agreed. When they had the chance, she and her daughter would be moving in, but they had to take care of things where they were first.

The Astarte family (minus Narissa, who had to go to school) packed up their personal and fragile things, and then hired movers to come in to move the rest. When you have that much money, you can get a virtual army of movers to come in and get everything moved in a single day. A cleaning service was called in to clean the new estate, and then to clean the old house afterwards. Most of the furniture was left behind, but virtually everything else was moved into the new estate but left in boxes to be unpacked by the family.

The estate had 2 master bedrooms with an additional 8 rooms, and a full bath for each bedroom. April took one master bedroom and James took the other. Narissa and Setara each had a token bedroom, but in reality they would rarely be used by them. Narissa and Setara were sleeping with James in his ultra king sized bed.

Narissa was very pleased to finally have her own large indoor pool to swim around in. Setara was probably best described as numb to the whole situation. After being on Adrien's ship body, and then at the huge estate on Cocos Island, this was just one more in a series of overwhelming environments she was finding herself living within. The old home had been the closest to what she had considered normal since joining the Astarte family, and even that was well above what she had grown up with.

There was also a seven car garage besides the very large driveway leading to the estate. At least no one would have to worry about finding a parking spot. James was impressed with the home theater and game room, but April was ecstatic over her large kitchen. It had all the appliances she had wanted, and even a few she hadn't known about.

Holly was given her own room, too, and when she turned 18 she planned to live on the estate with the rest of the family. Of course the rest of the girls were welcome too, and they would be able to visit as they liked. When Sara moved in she would share a room with April, and the three girls would each get a room of their own.

It was because of the international attention that Callista was getting, that they decided that they first needed security on the estate. In actuality, most of the people living on the estate would be more than capable of defending themselves against a normal assault or over zealous reporters, but that, too, could have unintended consequences. April and James both felt that having professional security on hand would help reduce unwanted attention, especially if they were the ones dealing with the riff-raff outside of the gate.

Since most of the inhabitants of the estate were female, with the lone exception of James, April decided on an all female security force. She initially hired a normal private security team that would be replaced as more women could be hired on a case by case basis. They would arrive the next day while escorting Sara and her charges. This would also allow Sara to get back to work, since the security and welfare required would be provided for the girls even when she wasn't there.

That afternoon, as April with the assistance of Setara and Holly stayed at the estate and directed the movers where to put things, James and Isabella took his car to pick up Narissa and Lolita. They arrived at the school before the last bell, and went inside to meet their sisters. As it turned out, Narissa and Lolita had also passed all their tests with flying colors, but it wasn't really a surprise. The two young girls were ecstatic to be done with high school for good.

The last bell rang before they made it outside, but they were in no hurry. As they made their way to James' car they saw a crowd gathering around it. The students were curious about who owned it. James called for the crowd to clear a path and they did, although a bit slowly. They were surprised to learn that the car belonged to James, since they knew he had been rather poor before.

Narissa just smirked, and then explained how James had inherited several billion dollars from an ancestor in Europe. She told the story about how there had been a delay in the inheritance being received because James' father, grandmother, and great grandfather had all been dead, so there had been some confusion about where it was supposed to go. The gathered students were rather shellshocked, and more than one remarked that James must have been the luckiest guy in the history of the Earth. It was all so unreal. James readily agreed to that.

When asked how much he had inherited, James responded with a vague answer. He told them that it was a lot of money, but quite frankly it was none of their business how much. After that he and the girls got in the car and he drove off. James drove home so they could all help April with the new home, and Narissa and Lolita were excited to see it, as they hadn't actually gotten the chance to yet.

By the time James got back to the estate the security company already had people there checking the place out so they could set up a working plan to keep it secure. That was when James first met Samantha Stone, the head security agent that would be in charge. She was 35 years old but she looked more like she was in her early twenties, and she was rather hot, too. James learned a bit about her background, and he was sure she could probably kick his ass if it weren't for the Enhancers.

Surprisingly, most of the security detail was already women, as there had been an increase in demand for female security in recent years. That meant that there were more women to fulfill the request than there might have been a few years earlier. All of them were young, most not over 30 years of age, but all of them were in good shape and rather pretty. The security women also tended to be from other countries, mainly from Europe or Israel. They were still trying to determine just how many guards would be needed on the estate.

April still needed to hire a staff, but she was going to be a bit more judicious about them. For one thing, all of them were going to have to be beautiful young women, as she fully intended to get them enhanced, too, along with the guards eventually. Her long term plan was to completely convert all the staff to more playmates for her son and his girls. They would live and work on the estate, which wouldn't be difficult since the estate also had a staff dormitory. The staff would be allowed to use the estate amenities while off duty.

James really had no idea just how much his mother's attitudes had been changing recently. She was thinking more and more in terms of that of a queen bee, except James would do the breeding while she did the managing. Well, something like that. It was her plan to set her son up with a private army of females to serve and protect him, so that he would be less willing to go out and put himself into danger like he'd been doing recently.

It was late into the evening when most of the visitors had left, but agents of the security agency that they had employed were still there setting the place up for optimal protection. When they were done, Adrien intended to send down his own remote drones to add his own brand of additional protection. Those would stay hidden and discreet, only used when necessary. Adrien also planned to give the estate its own A.I. to be a tireless watchdog for the family.

James and all the girls took a break that night since they had company, but all of the guards would be signing confidentiality agreements and expected to keep the family's lives private. Setara still slept in James room, but he made it clear they would just be sleeping that night. That hadn't stopped Narissa and Holly, who had slept over, from having their fun, though. No one noticed, or if they did, said nothing of it.

During the night Adrien moved the Pod to the estate and installed it into the floor of James' walk in closet, so no one could walk in on it unexpectedly when James was using it. He also had a tunnel built that led from the basement to the back yard, where there was a grass covered entrance way to the tunnel. In that area of the back yard Adrien also set up holographic projectors on the estate, to provide cover for the shuttle when it landed and then decloaked. The projectors would place screens around the shuttle so no one could see what was going on.

Wednesday morning brought Sara and her charges to the estate, along with the movers bringing Sara's things. Her three charges really hadn't had time to get a lot of things yet. Sara had her own room too, but she and April intended to share most nights together, except for the nights Sara might be sleeping with James.

The security team was finally settled on at 45 members for a round the clock 24 hour guard. Samantha Stone and her two chief lieutenants would lead each of the three 8 hour shifts. There were 4 guards stationed on the roof and other high positions to observe the grounds, and then there were 4 more to patrol the area immediately around the mansion on the estate. There were 3 more guards patrolling the outer perimeter, with 2 guards roving clockwise and the third guard going counter clockwise. There would be one guard monitoring in the command center at all times, along with 2 additional free roaming guards that would break up the patrol routines.

Adrien wouldn't have a problem adding his own protections, because his drones were equipped with cloaking fields, matter-phasing technology and holographic projectors. They were basically going to add force fields to each door and window in the house, along with enhanced sensor technology to detect intruders and unauthorized entry. Adrien was also adding various lethal and non-lethal weapons emplacements, to put down any assault if the guards failed to do it first.

Except for the small preparation team that was at the estate already, the rest of the security team that would be taking over escorted Sara and her three girls to the estate. The police still maintained a minimal presence outside of the gate, but they were going to go ahead and leave the overall security to the estate guards. Callista, Merina and Kylee were enrolled in home school, and would be allowed to roam the estate freely without fear of harassment.

April had taken Samantha aside and advised her that the household might occasionally indulge in nudist tendencies, but that the guards needed to remember the agreements they had signed. It was for that reason that the few male guards were placed exclusively at the perimeter of the estate. In time, those guys would also be replaced with more female guards, so as to protect the privacy of the women on the estate. Or so April claimed was the case. As it was, the Astarte Estate had nearly cleaned out the women available in the entire state working in security. Most of the other security women in the state were already working for someone else.

To test the guards, James and the rest of the household decided to use the indoor pool in the nude. They only saw four of the guards during that time, and they were all women. James got some appreciative stares when they saw the package he was carrying. The enhanced girls toned down their abilities while in the water, but Callista, Merina and Kylee were all too interested in James to pay them too much mind anyway. Setara was giving James a blow job while he was on a lounge, and one of the security guards just smiled and winked at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.