James 2.0
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

James had just walked out to the field, and already he was getting ugly looks. He began to wonder why he had even considered doing this now. Oh yeah, to try and get a scholarship and girls. The only problems were, he had plenty of girls now and they were super hot, definitely among the hottest girls in the entire school, or the entire county, or probably even the state, he imagined. As to the scholarship, that seemed like a rather lame reason, too, at this point.

He had his own space capable shuttle craft, for God's sake. There wasn't any other individuals in the world who owned an aircraft like that. He could probably use some of that advanced technology the Zhrachuan had given him and pass it off as though he had invented it or something. Hell, if he wanted, he could probably get Adrien to hack into banks all over the world and take pennies from literally millions of accounts, or even fractions of pennies from those accounts, open an anonymous account, and pour millions, if not billions, of dollars into it. He could probably go home and have Adrien do it right now, and be at least a millionaire before the clock past midnight.

So why was he here again? He sighed. Because he was an idiot, that was why. He didn't even like football, or sports in general for that matter, except perhaps for watching martial arts tournaments or pretty much any sport that had scantily clad women going up against each other. Those he didn't mind, and actually found rather interesting.

James had half a mind to simply walk away and forget about the whole thing. Then Thomas and Derrick walked over and Thomas said, "Hey James... !"

"Sup, man," Derrick greeted.

"Hey guys," James replied. "I'm getting quite a few dirty looks, so I'm wondering if I should just forget this whole thing."

"Aw man, don't let them shake you," said Thomas.

"Seriously yo," agreed Derrick.

James sighed again. This was stupid.

The coach blew his whistle and yelled, "Okay, guys, gather round so we can begin the tryouts!" The girls were watching from the edge of the field, so James reluctantly walked over with the rest of the boys. The coach proceeded to make a boring speech about how important the football team was to the school, etc., etc., and etc. James actually yawned.

Finally the coach stopped yammering and got down to business. First, he setup a series of speed drills, and although James held back, he still beat everyone out there. The coach looked happy. James just felt worse. The coach then had the boys doing passing and throwing drills. James tried to hold back again, but he once threw the ball so hard he took the other guy off his feet. Later, when he was being tested for distance, he accidentally threw the ball beyond the goal post and out of the field. The coach looked like he was about to have an orgasm. James' feelings about the whole enterprise just kept sinking.

Eventually the coach got around to having the guys do lineman drills. First the coach wanted them to use the sleds to get a measure of the player's physical strength. James really tried to hold back on that. He still did a little too much, and it was pissing him off. The coach's smiles, nods and supportive looks were beginning to creep James out. Finally they got to doing blocking drills, and James was pitted against veteran team members, specifically led by none other than Shawn Black.

Shawn just smiled at him, and it wasn't friendly. James sighed again. Shawn and his cronies didn't even bother to do the exercise correctly, they just aimed for James' legs and attempted to lift him off his feet and bring him down. They actually did manage it, with a bit more effort than they had been prepared for. James was fine, but he was also more annoyed than ever. The coach berated the punks, but they just passed it off as a miscommunication between themselves.

They were told to try it again, but this time James just grabbed them by their jerseys, knocked them back on their asses and ran past them. The coach had them try it again, but this time the punks just all tried to dog pile on top of him. It didn't really work as they couldn't pull him down, and he also managed to throw some of the guys off of himself. Still, given the number of guys that had tried to jump him, James had gotten fed up.

While the coach was yelling at them, James just bent down and forced a jump out of the pile of bodies. He only did a small jump, but it shocked everyone there, because it caused the dog pile to explode outward in a scattering of bodies. James shook his head and said, "Screw it. I'm done," and began walking off the field.

As he walked away he took off the jersey and threw it at the box holding the other ones. The coach called for James to come back and chased after him, hoping to convince him to change his mind, but James just stopped and turned around to face him, holding his hand up. "Don't bother, coach," he said. "I was having doubts about all this, anyways, and I've just decided this isn't really for me. I'm sorry for wasting your time. Bye." James turned back around and began walking towards the girls. The coach tried to get him to come back, but James just raised his arm and gave a little wave, and kept walking. The coach was pissed.

James hadn't wanted to disappoint Thomas and Derrick, but he just didn't feel it was worth his time to play the game when the original reasons he'd considered it no longer mattered. Besides, it wouldn't be fair to the guys who really did want to play. Also James might accidentally hurt someone, too. He still hadn't refined his control enough to guarantee that he wouldn't get someone hurt.

The girls gathered around him and asked what was wrong. James told them his decision and why he felt the way he did. The girls' eyes lit up at the notion of getting rich, and immediately began talking about shopping trips. James rolled his eyes, when the girls couldn't see him. Typical female reaction to the idea of money. Oh well, it wasn't like there weren't things he didn't want, too. Mainly, he wanted to let his mother stop having to work so hard. She worked so much, it couldn't be good for her health.

"So what should we do now?" asked Isabella.

"Why don't we go to Holly's house and swim in the pool," suggested James. "I think her parents are gone for the day, aren't they, Holly?"

"Yeah, they are," answered Holly. "Weather permitting, they always go to the Golf Club."

That decided, they all piled back into Isabella's car and went to Holly's house. On the drive there they discussed ways to make money using the knowledge and technology that Adrien represented. James' thought was to use as simple a technological advancement as possible that didn't already exist in modern human technology and then patent it, and sell it with a royalty clause. He figured he could just have Adrien make some suitable documents for submitting an idea. Adrien had already proven he could replicate paper, and even the graphite pencil and ink pen markings on the paper. For that matter, he could probably get Adrien to create some improved versions of existing computer software that was better in every way, and bury the competition.

Yeah, those seemed like better ideas to James. That way he wouldn't have to go to those silly games and slave away for nothing and get a headache for his trouble. James really didn't care about being a sports celebrity, and he felt that if he had kept going down that path, he would have just ended up quitting sooner or later anyways.

Instead, his mind turned to other possibilities that could actually make a difference in the world. Adrien had constructed his kick-ass shuttle in only a couple of days, and had perfectly forged school and medical records. What else could he do? James thought about his ideas on taking down local drug dealers, but with the ability to produce high tech equipment maybe he should be looking for bigger fish to fry.

James thoughts turned back to those terrorists that had murdered his father and other servicemen enjoying their off hours. If only someone could've been there that might've made a difference. Then he thought of one of his favorite movies of all time: Iron Man. What if Adrien could build one or more suits of armor sort of like that?

If he could, it would hide the fact that James had super powers without a suit. The armor could just give him more protection when going into a live firefight. Adrien could probably set up some sort of computerized monitoring system that could track terrorist activity around the world with a live feed. Then he could take his shuttle and jump out the back and go kick ass, Iron Man style.

That sounded a lot more exciting than football games, and it could actually make a difference. More than that, James hadn't forgotten Xoxan-jolak's warning about the coming enemy that was spreading across the galaxy. It had been more than 23 million years, but if Adrien could survive that long, who was to say they hadn't? Fighting terrorist might be good practice for some future conflict he couldn't even imagine yet.

They finally arrived at Holly's house, and they all made their way to the back yard. Once they were all around the pool, Isabella got a naughty gleam in her eye and asked, "Why don't we all go naked?" The other girls screamed and laughed about her suggestion, but oddly enough they agreed it was a good idea. If only to tease James. He didn't mind.

Soon enough, the girls had divested themselves of their clothing and proceeded to play in the pool au natural. James was hesitant, but he finally shrugged and joined them. He could really get used to this.

As they played in the pool, James asked the girls about some of the ideas he'd thought of on their way to Holly's house. They were very supportive of the ideas for making money, as he knew they would be. Then he asked them about the fighting terrorists idea, but they weren't quite so supportive of that. They were afraid he might get hurt.

James brought up the armored suit idea, and they thought that might be okay. James laughed, and asked them if they had ever heard of Charlie's Angels. Lolita said, "I really liked those movies. Those girls kicked ass."

"Well," James replied. "Maybe you all can be my 'Angels' and get your own suits of armor, and come save me if I ever needed it." The girls all screamed and laughed about that, making comments about 'girl power'. James made sure to comment that the suits would have to be form fitting. The terrorists just had to know it was women kicking their asses.

Damn! Thinking about that made James' dick hard, and being naked, the girls quickly noticed. Lolita swam over and took the honors, and the pleasure was all James'. When she was done she gave him a kiss with plenty of tongue, and then swam away to continue playing.

The Pod was still within range, so James had a quick conversation with Adrien about the possibility of making high tech armor suits for himself and the girls. Adrien practically scoffed, and said that it could easily be done. When they had boarded the drone ship, Adrien had gotten their precise measurements already. Adrien promised to have them all finished within a day.

Adrien had already launched satellites all around the planet to monitor communications, and he simply downloaded a program into the shuttle's computer that would do what James had in mind. The shuttle would be brought back to the ship to pick up the suits and also go through a little bit of a remodel. The cargo bay would partially be utilized to store the armor as well as serve as a launch pad to jump from.

James figured if he were going to follow this idea, it would be best not to make it obvious where he came from. It would most definitely catch the attention of the U.S. government. For that matter, if things got bad it might be a good idea to have a place to hide out. The ship was really cool, but James didn't think it would be a good place to live long term.

Having another place ready in case he needed to move his family to a safe place might be a good idea, if he was really going to go ahead with that idea. Just because he had access to advanced alien technology didn't mean that he should underestimate anyone. It could be something as simple as someone he didn't notice that saw him at the wrong time, that could bring his family into danger.

His sister would probably be okay within a few days, but she could still potentially get hurt, just like himself. It was his mother he was really worried about. He'd have to be as careful as possible to ensure her safety. James would never forgive himself if his mother died because of his own irresponsibility.

All those thoughts prompted him to commune with Adrien yet again on that topic. James wanted a place for his family that was out of reach, a beautiful and remote place with room for expansion. He also wanted that place to be heavily defended with the best tech that Adrien could offer. Watching the girls gave him another idea. A tropical island somewhere might be a good idea.

Adrien gave him several possible locations, but one stood out for James the most. Isla de Cocos. It was about 340 miles off the pacific coast of Costa Rica. It was also believed to be the island that inspired the fictional island in Jurassic Park. Costa Rica claimed it as a nature preserve, but what James had in mind would preserve the island for the most part. More than that, James had an idea for a way to protect the island from poachers, using automated defensive drones that looked like sharks, but were much meaner.

He could probably add some other defenses for the coastal waters around the island, too. The waters around the island had lots of sea life such as dolphins, whales, sharks, giant manta rays, whale sharks and others. It would make for awesome diving. The island also had an abundance of deer and pigs, along with cats and rats. Surely, a 23 million year old ship's A.I. could build a better mouse trap for the areas where they might build.

James was thinking that an underground base there could preserve the islands natural state, with only minimal above ground structures that would only be built as needed. A private beach would be nice, but nothing so large that it would disturb the preserve. An above ground house with a pool area would be good, but it would basically be the only house on the entire island.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.