James 2.0 - Cover

James 2.0

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Well, he had finally done it. James had shown Holly a bit of what he could do now. At least she hadn't ran off screaming that he was some kind of monster or something. James felt she had actually taken it rather well. Or maybe it was because she knew she was different too. Soon, James would have to deal with the Rosa sisters as well. He had purposely 'infected' Lolita with the Enhancers, and it had been the first time he'd done it knowingly. He figured that Isabella wouldn't want to go through a virtually immortal life wihout her sister. He knew he didn't want to be without his sister. It was why he'd nearly convinced himself that he should just take her.

James was afraid. He had finally decided to give his sister a choice. He would show her what he could do, and then allow her to decide what she wanted. His mother too. It would be about as bad as if his most loved people in all the world ended up hating him for all eternity because he'd made the choice for them. James hoped they would decide to take that walk with him, but he just couldn't force them to do it. He sighed.

Wednesday had passed with very little worth noting. The bullies were taking it easy for now, at least while he was present his friends didn't have to worry about things. The incident with Roland had actually nipped a lot of the potential harassment in the bud. James shook his head; yet another ass-hole to thank for just being themselves. Life could be weird sometimes. The school rumor mill had fresh news to circulate that morning of course. Now James had three, count them ... three girlfriends that were all sharing him at the same time. In addition, not only was one a freshman, but she was also the sister of one his other girlfriends! Scandalous!

This only served to just piss off quite a few guys. People weren't supposed to be so inconsiderate as to have three girlfriends all at the same time, and have those girlfriends all approve of each other too! A few of the guys in school asked James about it, and he told them the truth. He hadn't planned it at all. The girls were doing it, not him. The guys just shook their heads and almost universally said to him, "You lucky son of a bitch." James couldn't agree more, except that his mother was a very nice person. Not a bitch at all.

Thursday also passed with little new to note, except that James elected to actually go home with Narissa that evening, instead of going out for sex. The Rosa sisters were very disappointed, but even they recognized you couldn't have sex every day. Or rather that you could, but sometimes other things had to be done too. James insisted that he spend some time with his sister too, and the girls agreed that he should, of course.

James spoke a little more with Holly about their changes, still asking her to be careful and wait for the coming answers. She agreed, but she also admitted that she was also scared about things. James told her he had felt afraid too, but now he understood a little more about what had happened, and he promised he would explain things to her before the weekend was over. With that promise, Holly dropped the subject and visited with her best friend. Narissa and Holly went upstairs later, and James could hear some serious sex going on in his sisters room. He'd been getting plenty of sex, he was glad his sister was getting her turn.

As James lay on his bed thinking about things, he heard the Drone's voice in his head, "Sir, the transport shuttle is finished. You may use it whenever you wish." It pulled James away from his thoughts.

In his mind, he asked, "Adrien, can you send the shuttle down here to pick me up tomorrow afternoon where I'll be located?"

Adrien answered, "Yes. The transport is also equipped with a tranceiver like the Pod has, and it will lock onto your location once it gets wthin 2 to 3 miles of your location."

"Good. Tomorrow afternoon I'll be several miles outside of the city to the west. The transport just needs to follow the main highway going out of the city, and it should pick my location at a cabin up, as long as it is actively looking," James replied.

"I assume you will be at the cabin owned by Isabella and Lolita Rosa's father again?" asked Adrien.

"Uh, yeah. How did you know about them and the cabin?" responded James.

"It is part of my programming to be aware of all those you alter, and those to whom they are closely associated. I have already broken into the secure files about the families of those you have chosen. The cabin you refer to is clearly marked as the property of the patriarch of the Rosa family," replied Adrien.

"Oh," said James. "Your not going to get caught are you?"

"No, I will not. The security programs of your world are barely worth my notice. No one will ever even know I that I've copied all the pertinent data that I've scanned," answered Adrien.

"Well, just be careful," ordered James.

"Understood," complied Adrien. James ended the discussion there.

Friday morning past just like every other that week, with James, Narissa, and Holly having breakfast with April and discussing things that embarrased James, and also normal everyday topics. Isabella and Lolita were there to pick them up for school as she'd done every morning since the first time she'd done it. They got to school, met up with their friends and discussed the things they normally talked about, and things almost seemed normal for a while. Thomas and Derrick reminded James about the tryouts next morning at school, and James remembered he needed to do something about his physical. He hoped Adrien would be able to hack into some medical database somewhere and solve his problem for him. He'd take the permission form he'd had his mother sign with him when he went to visit Adrien this evening, and hope that he could get some sort of forgery or something done on the portion about a doctor signing off on his physical.

The entire school day past as usual for James, or at least his new usual. Classes were boring, because he'd already memorized all the material for every class. Lunch was more of the same of the past week, with quite a few of the girls throwing themselves at him. He humoured them, while Holly, Isabella, and Lolita encouraged the girls, but also kept close watch. Narissa was always there to support him, but she did seem a little sad the last couple of days. It was a big reason he'd elected to stay with her on Wednesday and Thursday evenings. She'd dropped the idea of joining the Cheerleaders when Isabella had promised her that she would take her to all the games, even if they were away games, as Isabella planned to go to them too. Of course, Holly and Lolita were invited too.

Today though, she was kind of excited about the orgy Holly and Isabella had planned at the cabin. It would just be James, the Rosa sisters, Holly and Narissa. Of course they didn't know it, but James had different plans for them. Adrien had sent the transport shuttle down to Earth, and it was even now silently hovering over the school while cloaked. It would follow them to the cabin, and then James would invite all the girls aboard and take them on their first trip into space. James hoped to try and get some zero-g action going on. He would also ask Narissa to join him and the other girls. He hoped she agreed.

Isabella drove them to the cabin after school. After they got out, James got their attention and asked them to stay there as he had something to show them.

"What could you possibly have to show us at my dad's cabin?" asked Isabella.

"This," replied James, gesturing to the empty space behind him. "Now," thought James to Adrien. At that moment, the shuttle dropped its cloaking shield and silently (barely above a very quiet whisper) proceeded to land in an open area near the cabin. All the girls jaws dropped. "Holly already knows a little something about this, as I already gave her some vague information about it," James said. The other girls turned to Holly.

"He just said 'transportation', he never mentioned anything else," she replied.

"Isabella, Lolita ... have you two noticed any changes with yourself lately?" asked James.

Both girls looked at each other, and at the same time answered, "Uh, yes..."

"Let me guess, you've gotten stronger, your tits are bigger, and your body is more toned, all in the last few days," guessed Holly.

Isabella and Lolita's eyes got big, and they both exclaimed, "Yeah!"

"Especially my tits," chimed Lolita. Isabella just nodded.

"That's probably because your breasts are smaller than the other girls here, since your a little younger," James speculated. "Anyways there is a reason for all of this, that I've only discovered my self earlier this week. Narissa, my growth spurt was sudden and now I know why," he informed his sister.

"I knew it... !" exclaimed Narissa. "I kept thinking it was weird that I didn't notice it earlier."

"I'm sorry I lied to you Narissa, but there won't be any more secrets between us," James said. "Lets all go aboard the shuttle, and I'll tell you all everything I know on the way." The girls were hesitant, but they finally agreed.

The shuttle was white with red stripes tracing the top edges on each side of the shuttle fuselage, all the way to the back. The shuttle was long and spacious, with swept back wings that ran along its body. The shuttle had no horizontal or vertical stablilizer wings. The fuselage was narrow at front where the cockpit was located, and then widened towards the back. The back end of the fuselage was flat, and some sort of engine nozzles, shaped like long narrow horizontal rectangles stuck out of the rear of the shuttle. The entrance ramp was located near the back of the shuttle, underneath the fuselage facing the rear. The shuttle was resting on extended struts that provided plenty of head room to walk underneath it.

They all walked up the entrance ramp, into a small cargo bay. There was an entrance hatch with an airlock built into at the front of the bay leading towards the cockpit. Once they went through that they found themselves in a small hallway with a door on each side. They checked each door and found that one led to a rather spacious restroom for a shuttle, complete with a small shower. The other was clearly a pantry with some kitchen appliances. Past the hallway they found themselves in the passenger section with enough seats for 12 passengers. It was actually really nice, and reminded James of First Class on an airliner. The seats were large and soft, and James was sure he could sleep comfortably in one of them They had cup holders of course, as well as controls for the chair positions. Embedded in the roof of the cabin over the chairs were holographic projectors, that would project a video screen for entertainment or whatever else it might be used for. At least that was what James had intended them for. Finally they reached the cockpit, which had two pilot's seats and three passenger seats along the back wall.

The controls were actually fairly simple, little more than what you'd find in a video game. The shuttle was designed to mainly fly itself, with guidance from the pilot, unless the auto pilot was engaged. Since the shuttle was equipped with a relay like the Pod's, it had a connection with James conscious mind, so he could actually fly the shuttle without manual controls at all. He and Narissa took the two pilot's seats, while Holly took the seat by itself on the back wall, and the Rosa sisters took the other two seats on the otherside of the cockpit's doorway. As they took off, James began telling them what he knew about what had happened.

The shuttle wasn't flying at maximum speed, so it gave him enough time to tell the girls everything. Adrien had basically been flying the shuttle while James was occupied with talking. He adjusted the shuttle's speed to give James just enough time to tell everything. Once he was finished, they were on approach to the drone-ship. It was a lot bigger than James had expected. In fact, it looked downright menacing. James held a quick mental conversation with Adrien about that. As it turned out, Adrien had needed to build himself up over the years until he'd made himself extremely armored, and heavily armed. Of course, that was assuming someone had managed to detect Adrien in the first place, as he had a cloaking field too.

Everyone on board was feeling that sense of unreality you get, when faced with something well out of the ordinary. So they weren't saying much right then. The shuttle was guided into a landing bay, where it parked itself. They heard the landing ramp open, and then touch down on the surface of the bay. No one rushed to get up, so instead they just sat there until finally James said, "Let's go." The girls didn't say anything, they just got up and began walking to the back of the shuttle. The girls stopped at the ramp, so James took the lead, and the girls followed.

They all heard an audible voice say, "Welcome aboard. I am Adrien, the ships artificial intelligence. Please follow the lights in the floor and along the passage ways. They will lead you to a specially prepared suite for you whenever you wish to stay here.

The girls still looked to shocked to speak, so James said, "Thank you, Adrien." They followed the lights, which led them to a large and spacious suite that James thought looked quite luxurious.

"Damn," Isabella said quietly. "This place is awesome."

Apparently she agreed with him, James thought.

"Look at that bed," said Holly. "It's huge and ... silky." She walked over towards it and grabbed a bed post. Then she looked up and saw a large mirror over the bed. "Kinky," she said with a smile.

On one wall was a very large window, that showed stars and the Earth. It was a very impressive view. James sat in a luxorious love seat, and Narissa sat next to him. Isabella and Lolita sat back on a couch across from the love seat, with a coffee table between them. Holly sat in one of two easy chairs that was also around the table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.